NAFRAT KIYA THO DARNA KYA: ariya os part 4 updated

-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today for the first time she lost her cool... She was tired of getting scolded every time she overlooked a clue... She was angry,upset and sad at the same time. She tried to get a hold on herself when suddenly the phone rang.. 
Riya: Hello!! ETF!!! Kya problem hai????
The voice on the other side sounded very urgent and distressed...Without wasting anymore time she started writing the details of the case-

VICTIM:SANA KHAN- 18 yrs old.Missing for the past 12 hrs. Last seen in her friend's house to collect some books.
Father- Shabhaz Khan
Mother-Fathima Khan
Older sister-Nadira Khan
Sana Khan had gone to college like any day before but she didnt return today... Have called all her friends but no reply..

Riya read all the details again and thought to herself-"He thinks that i am inexperienced rite??? Now i'll show him what Riya Mukherjee can do"

What is Riya going to do now???? Will she land herself in trouble instead of proving herself???? 

Edited by lizzie_angel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
please continue, i also guess that one day Riya's gonna throw something at or beat Arjun due to him scolding her so much😆
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Haha definitely waiting for that scene in arjun!!!! Man she's got a lot of patience!!!!
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Waitin for d girl power to rock!!
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: haruhi26

please continue, i also guess that one day Riya's gonna throw something at or beat Arjun due to him scolding her so much😆

mee too waiting 4 that...i would love to see that for one time riya smashes a bottle on arjun's head...and then do the dressings herself.
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghasingh

mee too waiting 4 that...i would love to see that for one time riya smashes a bottle on arjun's head...and then do the dressings herself.

🤣 smash a bottle on him...
then pyar se dressing karna😳
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: haruhi26

Lol now that would be sooo much fun to watch, hai na?? I'll be dancing around if that happens on the show.. Alas! I knw, just a thought.. He's the ultimate hero.. No chance of him getting beaten up.. 
-Lizzie- thumbnail
PART 2

Arjun enters the ETF conference room only to find Riya write something furiously in her writing pad.. Her face was mask of concentration and according to him it looked like as if her whole life depended on iwhat she was writing. A small smile lit his face seeing her like that. Suddenly Riya spoke "Kaun hai??? Shree tum ho??? Please abhi yahaan se jaao.. Mein bahut busy hu." Arjun took no notice of her warning and slightly tapped on her shoulder...
Riya shouted: " Shree ek baar bola na.. tumhe samajh nahi aaya???? tum bhi mujhe voh khadus ke tarah treat kar rahi ho??? i dont understand ki sab mer peeche kyun pade hai??? Us akkudu ke tarah tum log bhi...

And she turned back to face Arjun who face had turned red with anger...Riya looked like as if she was slapped on her face...
She thought- "oh i am so dead... 

The look on his face turned from pure anger to sarcasm...
Riya-Arjun sir voh...main...shree...aap..akkudu

Arjun-"ek inexperienced ladki se kya expect karna??? tumne prove kiya ki mere bure kahne ke alawa tumhari paas aur koyi talent nahi.."

Riya-bas kijiye.. yeh mein bahut baar sun chuki hoon...par abhi nahi sunogi... mein aapko galat prove karogi.. just wait and watch!!!

Arjun- tum kya karogi???? Tumne kuch aur statistics byheart karke kisi aur ko confuse karogi? ya phir kisi aur ko tang karegi apni non stop bathein karke???

Riya took her coffee mug and splashed it in his face...and replied
"OH SORRY SIR maine aapko dekhayi nahi!!! kya kare mein bahut inexperienced hoon na!!! so pls mujhe maaf kardo!!! Saying this she startd laughing

Arjun-Riya!!!!! Riya!!!! Riya!!!!! kaha kogayi ho??? Batao na kyu has rahi ho????

Riya-Uh sir...kuch nahi sir...vo mein coffee...face...uhhh leave it...
And saying dat she left the room.. Arjun lukd at her wondering whether she had gone mad.
*outside*
Mein kitni intelligent hu!!! apni aap ko worthy prove karne ke baja mein ek bevkuf ki tarah haske aayi hu!!! Bhagvan pls mujhe patience do!!!

elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Like like like...continue soon..
Mimi2609 thumbnail
very nice, did she throw the coffee at him, or she was just day dreaming😆?