TOI : Ishita Vyas in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain

payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ishita Vyas in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain

Beautiful Ishita Vyas, who came long way from Zee TVs Ek Veer Stree Ki Kahani... Jhansi Ki Rani to Star Plus's Ruk Jaana Nahi, will now share screen space with the famous Ram and Priya.

Yes, we are talking about Sony Entertainment Television's Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, produced by Balaji Telefilms.

Ishita, will make an entry in the show as Priya's ( Sakshi Tanwar) old friend Isha. On the other hand, Lokesh (Assistant Director of Atul Agnihotri) will be seen as Ram's ( Ram Kapoor) one of the business friends.
A special track of Isha's wedding with Ram's business friend will bring Ram and Priya together under one roof.
All our efforts to reach Ishita Vyas were futile.
Will this special marriage sequence result in Ram-Priya's reunion or once again this track will lead to a hit and miss. Hold on the curiosity as what happens next is something to wait and watch.
Get ready to see a high voltage drama along with an entry in Bade Acche...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If nobody knows Priya is alive, then how come one ofther old friend finds her and forces her to attend the wedding? while she herself must be bussy in her wedding and Priya is trying to hide from everyone staying back at the hotel? Really a surprise though.😛
aditi_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok! Its dre wedding..thnx for sharing:-)
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing.. So that makes Priya attend the wedding.. Hmm..
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
who is she? so if priyas frind is getting married i am so hoping that rajat is not there coz there is no link let it be caky instead!!
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing btw when Priya is died is her friend don't know abt it?????? n if she is Priya's friend then she must be around 40... so is marring at the age of 40 kam se kam logic toh diya hota yaar... kuch nahi toh Priya ki kisi teacher friend ki beti ki hi saddi karwa dete... 😆
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...dhek the kitna sach hain ye
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahesh78

If nobody knows Priya is alive, then how come one ofther old friend finds her and forces her to attend the wedding? while she herself must be bussy in her wedding and Priya is trying to hide from everyone staying back at the hotel? Really a surprise though.😛

One logical post finally. Hope Ekta mata is paying attention
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the article...anything tht gets them together is fine...just high time priya comes back to ram and ayesha is royally kicked out...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i donno abt ishita nor i knw if d Lokesh they mentiond is AD of Atul

bt one thing i knw n am sure is Lokesh is one of the contestants of "Road Diaries"(UTV Bindass)-a travel based reality show hosted by my most fav actor-Arjun Bijlani vich ws on air frm march-june 2012...

so i ws vry surprised seein Lokesh in yday ka epi...

nywz thnx for d article