Happenings: Express News Spoils Its Image

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Happenings: Express News Spoils Its Image

I am disgusted and don't plan to write a lot about the ugly report I watched onExpress News last night. The channel went bombastic, talking about how it had achieved something that no one could.

While showing pictures of Ramsha, the girl accused of blasphemy, the channel said that all the other pictures in the media are 'fake' and it is the first source to release real picture of not only Ramsha but also her family.

And now the ugly truth…. in the same report the channel says that fake pictures were deliberately spread by authorities to keep Ramsha, and her family, safe, because there was danger of her being killed.

Ramsha's father said that they are still hiding because they are scared of the uproar. Ramsha also confessed of being scared.

Now, in what words do I praise Express News for spoiling it for the family int he name of Ratings? You say that they are 'trying' to hide their identity and you give it out on television so that everyone can recognize them? Is there no responsibility that falls on your shoulder? I mean… this is pathetic!

I do not know if any other channel aired it or not, but I am disgusted. How can you be proud of spoiling someone's secret????? ASHAMED !!!

http://www.tvkahani.com/happenings-express-news-spoils-its-image/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
what's the story...i live in singapore and here we do not get any pakistani channel, entertainment or news...i watch shows on youtube.