Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Jammy-

Saritha, I thought you won't edit!!! Oye I was waiting for your snide remarks on Anjali's body double??!! Oh wait did you actually close your eyes when she came on the screen??!! 🤣

Loved the GIFs of your post!! Dadi - shut up just shut up! 🤣

hi yaar... felt very bad when someone bashed the epi on dc... really bad.. thats not a correct way to put ur pov..
anyways...so dint feel like writing..
but how could i not write today😳
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saaruipk

<font color="#FF0000"><font size="3">hi yaar... felt very bad when someone bashed the epi on dc... really bad.. thats not a correct way to put ur pov..
</font>
</font>

Hey dear! Yup I read that! Aisa kaise ho sakta hai yaar?! How can one not feel the magic?! Beats me!

But I am glad you edited! 🤗 had fun reading it! 😃
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
todays episode was awesome loved it.You people are great.Thanks for the PM
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail

Hey dear! Yup I read that! Aisa kaise ho sakta hai yaar?! How can one not feel the magic?! Beats me!

But I am glad you edited! 🤗 had fun reading it! 😃

thanks rey... i also cant believe!! its ok to write the pov but this way in dc !! its the first !!
we rant ..we never bash..
n we made a safe place from this main forum bec of the cont. negativity there... n i thought everybody understands it..
u knw there are ppl here who don even check the main forum..bec of the negativity there🤢

Jammy- thumbnail

thanks rey... i also cant believe!! its ok to write the pov but this way in dc !! its the first !!
we rant ..we never bash..
n we made a safe place from this main forum bec of the cont. negativity there... n i thought everybody understands it..
u knw there are ppl here who don even check the main forum..bec of the negativity there🤢

Dude I would know because I left visiting the main forum since past 2 weeks!! The constant cribbing and complaining got to my nerves yaar!!

DC is the only place with a balance! I have read you guys ranting about the episodes, things that you all disliked- the best part was it happened in a decent manner! General complaints, everyone could relate to!
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi yaar... felt very bad when someone bashed the epi on dc... really bad.. thats not a correct way to put ur pov..

Saaru,

I am glad you decided to write today. DC is incomplete without your comments. About the bashing post, I think we have set the record straight. 1 such comment cannot bring our spirits today. Esp not today, when we are all flying high.. And yhea Saaru, thanks a bunch for all the cute GIFs. That itself would raise anybodys spirits. Plus the fanatastic write up on the first 2 pages. That one bashing comment does not have chance.. Hope you are feeling better now.
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail

Dude I would know because I left visiting the main forum since past 2 weeks!! The constant cribbing and complaining got to my nerves yaar!!

DC is the only place with a balance! I have read you guys ranting about the episodes, things that you all disliked- the best part was it happened in a decent manner! General complaints, everyone could relate to!

agree!! when me n some of my frns visit the main forum for news n sbs videos n spoilers... we call it fishing... bec we are jumping into the sea taking all the risks.. to get the news to dc..😆😆😆😆😆
i also avoid going to the main forum...
but sometimes we ve to go fishing... see what i found

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3192601
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Same here. The only time I visit the main forum is to check Mishti/khushboo spoiler. Khushboo has stopped giving riddles because of the low grade bashing of her post.. It is very sad. DC is the place to be for a person looking to read/participate in healthy review, debate and comments of IPK episodes.
Jammy- thumbnail
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arulradha

Same here. The only time I visit the main forum is to check Mishti/khushboo spoiler. Khushboo has stopped giving riddles because of the low grade bashing of her post.. It is very sad. DC is the place to be for a person looking to read/participate in healthy review, debate and comments of IPK episodes.

🤗radha... me too...
ya mishty updates on twitter now a days..
radha all the spoilers or links get updated in dc...so first check here..there are som great fishermen here ..who go to the main forum every now n then/.. if u find a spoiler first..pls update here..it wil save us the trouble...😳