Frequent Posters

aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: coolgal270

Ye Lo Main Haari Piya, Hui Teri Jeet Re
Kaahe Ka Jhagada Baalam, Nayee-Nayee Preet Re

Naye Naye Do Nain Mile Hain, Nayee Mulaakaat Hai
Milte Hi Tum Rooth Gaye Ji, Ye Bhi Koi Baat Hai...
Jaao Ji Maaf Kiya,Tu Hi Mera Meet Re
Kaahe Ka Jhagada Baalam, Nayee-Nayee Preet Re...

Ye lo main haari piya...

Finally the story revolves around the people it is suppose to! After the disappointment of the past few days, we have a refreshing epi!
A lonely, perhaps guilty but lovable Arnav...A lonely, definitely sad ,both guilty and angry khushi in her element,
NK - a true friend and a Lakshman to his Nannav bhai,
Mami with her antics, Dadi with her "usual" i-hate-khushi naara, Anjali-shyaam as not-so-charming couple.

And I am indeed very happy today!! The execution was good, the old "feel" back. And most importantly, there were subtle moments in the romance which has made this show THE show to watch in the first place!! So IPK team, well done!!πŸ‘

"Aisa kaise keh sakte hai wo - khushi tumne mera bharosa toda"

Devi Maiyaa, Khushi's best friend, with whom she confides all her innermost feelings again witnesses the turmoil of her favorite daughter! Khushi bares it all, she tells her the hurt Arnav caused by his words..Those words pain her immensely coz for her she never intended that..How can she, KKGSR, the wife of a certain ASR break his trust..A woman who lives for others, can cause such sadness in her Arnavji, a lady who always want to make everyone happy, can make her soulmate sad and hurt by her actions!! And most importantly, how can He think that she can hurt him like that, break the faith!!

But she also realizes her mistake, she knows how much Arnav hates that guy and thus she now feels his anger is justified! She is also guilty for her hasty decision of not picking up his call.

"Kaan hai ya koi jhoot pakadne ki machine"
She knows he will gladly return the favor (Of not picking up her call)πŸ˜†so she decides to steal Buaji's identity and talk to him.. But, she forgets..this is not her jiji who cant make out the difference...For Arnav.she is instilled in him, in his conscience... he can feel her from across the continents and this is no big thing!!πŸ˜›

"Sorry sorry lakhon sorry..pehle phone na uthane ki liye aur ab buaji banke baat karne ke liye..Humein phone kijiye"

This was adorable and completely Khushi-astic!! πŸ˜† "lakhon sorry" was hilarious!πŸ˜†

"Har baar hum kyon jhuke, unhein bhi intezaar karate hain"

I hope this does Not have any inner/hidden meaning..As the past is about to come forward, I feel this could have some importance later on..as in Khushi not bending it and waiting for Arnav to do something..and he will Not do it and the separation will elongate? I hope I am proven wrong!!

"humari kodi humpe mat chalaiye"..

Khushi, You thought that Arnav will enact as Mami? πŸ˜† Of all the people in RM, Arnav Singh Raizada will speak and behave like Manorma mami and say "who eej speaking pleaj??πŸ˜†..Oh khushi dear!! I love your innocence!! It is so refreshing...

"Di? Come!!"..
Sigh! I want to see that day when he asks her to "go please"..Like he did with Khushi yesterday when he thought she broke his trust! How devastated he will be he finds out Anjali was meeting Shyaam since a loong time, going behing his back and lying to him left,right and center!!
In my wishlist, this comes under top-5. Please CVs, itna karam kardo!!πŸ˜†

"Hum khush hain..kyonki humare Shyaamji laut aaye hain"
Seriously i dont want to write much on this otherwise the post will be filled with negativity! But I just want to rant that how can a woman who has just lost her child just few days back, be happy? I can understand that she needs her husband, wants her husband to be with her at this hour of need..understandable... Husband can lessen the pain, can give the strength to face this difficult time, can share her grief! But how does that make her Happy? Feeling less sad and feeling happy are two different things entirely and I wish they would have projected the former!! I am not able to connect with her and this is the reason!!
Though I loved the way Arnav clenches his fist..Well done and beautifully shot!!

"Ye khushiji ki wajah se hi laute hain"
hai re Nandkishore!!πŸ˜•

"Agar tum humein khush dekhoge to tumhaare dil ko chaain milega"..
Err..what abt your dil ka chaain Anjali Bitiya? Will you be happy when Arnav will be happy or it is like this..that only when your "Shaayamji humaare pass hain" , will you see what Arnav needs in his life!! and then try to get it for him??
Sigh..Sorry for the rant, really didnt want to but even when Anjali is trying hard to Patch up Arshi, I am not feeling any thing...I can't help being this negative about her at this stage atleast!!

"chahe wo phati saree kaisan bhi ho, aaj tak accha kaamwa ki hai na"
πŸ˜ƒ Welcome back Mamiji..I missed you..Where did you disappear after Arnav's kidnapping drama wound-up?
Anyways, the thing that caught my attention here is the word "Aaj tak"..She does not say khushi has done good today, she says khushi has Always till now done good for this house! Isn't it lovely to hear someone praising her? Acknowledging all that she has done for those RM-vaasis? Oh it felt much better to have come from mami!! Well done CVs...πŸ˜ƒ

"Khushi bitiya se bahut hi pyaar karat hain"
The word "bahut hi" is said with such emphasis by Nani!!πŸ˜† We know naniji, this "bahut hi" is actually very very bahut-hi...πŸ˜† And Dadi is back to her "OOh...i dont like this girl..let the marriage break" naara again! *Yawn*

"Wo na nahin kahegi, she wont dare"

But that is the thing about her that made him fall in love with her! She did, does and will always do the "daring" of refusing him, declining him if she wants!! Loved the little "Aankhon hi aankhon mein ishaara thing" when he smiles at her, and she just avoids acknowledging it..and he lifts his eyebrows as if to accept the challenge!
Oh..the cute but love-filled nok-jhok is back! Oiyee...πŸ˜ƒ

"Jitne bhi bade bade words bolne hain bol do ek doosre ko"..

And they go completely silent! Can I just say this was my fav scene of the epi today..for the subtle message it conveyed, for the silent love, the need, the longing, the apology...No need to say any "bada bada" words...coz "They say it best when They say nothing at all"..πŸ˜† Loved the BG music and NK's reaction too..It was beautifully done by Karan!! very natural and apt!πŸ‘

BTW, was that a smile on Arnav's face when he hands over the phone to NK? Its like he sees the defiance in Khushi's eyes and he knows she will not come to him just like that..and so he makes a plan and is gloating about it!!

"Ab deal pakki hai ya nahin"

Of course, what else it will mean! He is just asking her again if she is still set on getting married to him or not! Its not that he has a doubt, or he is worried..its just that he wants to probably rile her a little bit and also seek assurance from her that everything is as before.. It is because he knows he has hurt her somewhere and he is trying to make amends in his way!!He wants to hear it from her that yes, all is well...that the fight was too small a thing to ever come in their way!!πŸ˜›

"Tum meri zindagi ki sabse badi deal ho"

Sigh! There it is..once again! The words showcasing the importance of her in his life, what she is to him..No other words needed, no need of profound declaration of love..just this is enough..
and she Knows it! Watch her fumble here..she is surely affected, as she should be!! I definitely was..πŸ˜†

"Sorry"

A simple heartfelt, one-word apology and Khushi melts! because she just wants these simple things from her man..Not money, wealth, high standards of living..but feelings,emotions!
I loved the fact that when khushi says he has hurt her, a small "Ah" escapes from his lips..probably the agony of hurting her!!
and she notices this first..even before he mouths the words "Sorry", she stops in her tirade and looks at him..and she knows it!! πŸ˜ƒ
Ah I loved this scene!!
Barun and Sanaya were fantastic in this!! And so were the minds behind executing this!!πŸ‘

Other little things to ponder:

• Khushi khaoing bhaav when she is not picking up the phone is really cute! And she full expected an aplogy when she lifted that...πŸ˜†
    Sanaya did this scene really well.

• Mami is not angry at Khushi for speaking to her like that on the phone..And that did surprise me. I fully expected a "phati saaree, tumri himmat kaise hui..etc etc..."...Glad to see this!!

• Nani's "khushi bitiya wohi kiye rahi jo ek acchi bahu ko karna chahiye"
    well dont really agree to this!!... Acchi biwi bhi toh banna hai na..πŸ˜•

• Mami's "Tum play ground chodh ke pavillion mein waapas kahe jaa rahi ho?"..."ee matchwa to hum fixing karke hi breathing lewe"!..."Hum Arnav bitwa ke cleaned bowled karke aawat hain!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hilarious! Lagta hai Mamiji abhi koi cricket match dekhke aa rahi hain!!
  • Loved the whole Arnav-NK-Khushi-NK scene! It was funny, hilarious, totallyNot over the top and had subtle romance! πŸ‘

• Khushi really confused NK with her "Adayat" and "Aadat" GyaanπŸ˜†! Poor Nk bhai!πŸ˜†

• "Ye pyaar andha hone ke saath saath stupid bhi hota hai" πŸ˜† Very well said NK bitwa...ask us, how much andhaa pyaar we have for this show!! Dish out anything and everything, but we still love it and eagerly wait for it day in and day out!
  • Arnav stops Khushi near the door when she is about to go and deliberately moves towards the door..taking her along with him and very smartly pinning her with her back towards it and no escape possible whatsoever!! Maza aagaya!!πŸ˜†

• About the Precap: Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow...I know, the wait is difficult! par ka karein, karega padi!!πŸ˜†

Love, Sumi

Superb Post...Original Sumi πŸ‘πŸ‘
wow...loved how you have pointed all the important & lovely dialogues of the episodes...you really took me through all the wonderful & important pointers of the episode!! Awesome!
I alsolutely loved Mamiji today, how she played prank with arnav, how she got flustered when anjali questioned her on supporting khushi & her lovely reply...felt like kidnapping track mamiji returned!! hope she is here to stay!!

Anjali's "Happy" dialogue struck to me too. i felt the same, that there is huge difference between "feeling less sad" or getting over or moving on & "being happy"...how can she even utter such a line😑..i am shocked at the writer, actress, director..all of them...seems none of them have got any sensitivity left in them!!

ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ruby,

Fantastic write up as always. I esp loved the part about "Relent" , "Let the festivities begin" , Explanation of their "Silent Conversation" , "Deal" .. Oh well , the entire write up πŸ˜†.
You made an already love able episode to be even more enjoyable.. HATS OFF.... (I wish I had a flying kiss smiley on my ipad .. Anyway I am sending an imaginary one ur way).

Ritz,

Loved your comparison of old and new. πŸ‘ I am happy with the private kiss. Why bring on Dadi's wrath and Snakes venom with a public one.Also Anjali may get ideas,,, I defo donot want shyamji chumma OS.. 🀒

Saaru,

Thanks for taking us once again through the cutest moments of IPK today. Loved your write up on NK. Well said.πŸ‘πŸΌ How come you are complaining about ur fav Shamji? πŸ˜‰Angel took over? Can't blame u! Todays episode was too good for the devil to find a way in ..⭐️

Payal,Mega, Maham

Waiting for your take on today.

Lizzy,

NK as Hanuman was too good, very true. I like your "Ramanchi" comment.Made me think what is my hubbys!!!!

Sumi,

Loved the way you highlighed DOD(s) with short but apt explanation.. I felt as if I am rewatching the best scenes of the day.

Bidz,

As always u bring something out of the box to the group. I loved loved your comment (below)

"Agreed that he feels calm if you are content, but he feels content only if he is at peace with Khushi.
You will probably never understand the feeling, since you have unfortunately never found true love.
I hope for your sake that someday you find it though"

Aditi,
Thanks for including my old time fav song.. Perfect fit ..⭐️

Sana,
<And NK! I don't think I would ever be able to hear the word ghulam without remembering his gulaab.>
Me too πŸ˜‰

Radha

PS:
Thank you all for yet another wonderful day @DC...Today all our spirits are highly elevated.
One good (old days magic) IPK . that is all that takes. GUL and team is that too much to ask?

Edited by Arulradha - 12 years ago
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ruby Ruby Ruby--- AMAZING!! Their silent conversation with your words! The deal!! It was so heartwarming reading your post, infact every write up!!

Ritz- loved loved how you brought the past! A walk down the memory lane! Thank you for refreshing our memories with the magic of the past!

Saritha- why no long post?? :S Anyways I loved the GIFs throughout the pages!!!

Sumi- loved your reactions to the dialogues!! Brilliant write up!

Lizzy- loved your take on the episode!! your write ups are always fun to read!

Aditi- I am so sorry, I read your post yesterday post as well but couldn't comment on it!! Loving your write ups girl! Missed you! Oh thank you sweety for your precious comment! Sobti boy is wonderful isn't he?!! I absolutely loved NK today too! The way he reacts to these two!! Outstanding acting by Karan! Loved your dedication of songs to both the episode!

Bidz- I always enjoy your post! You write amazing stuff!

Maham waiting for you to update. And isn't Madhu writing today?
aditi07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: redwine1

Post cannot be quoted.

Brilliant Post Ruby πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Absolutely Fabulous...the part on why he had stopped decoration yesterday, how he just had to see khushi when he got to know that she has come, how there is no way he even thought of backing out of wedding coz for him khushi is already his wife, the "silent conversation" & the dialogue of the day "Deal"...your analysis was fantastic...loved it!!!

Edited by aditi07 - 12 years ago
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ There is always a tomorrow. 😊
Jammy- thumbnail
Saritha, I thought you won't edit!!! Oye I was waiting for your snide remarks on Anjali's body double??!! Oh wait did you actually close your eyes when she came on the screen??!! 🀣

Loved the GIFs of your post!! Dadi - shut up just shut up! 🀣
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jammy-

Ruby Ruby Ruby--- AMAZING!! Their silent conversation with your words! The deal!! It was so heartwarming reading your post, infact every write up!!

Ritz- loved loved how you brought the past! A walk down the memory lane! Thank you for refreshing our memories with the magic of the past!

Aditi- I am so sorry, I read your post yesterday post as well but couldn't comment on it!! Loving your write ups girl! Missed you! Oh thank you sweety for your precious comment! Sobti boy is wonderful isn't he?!! I absolutely loved NK today too! The way he reacts to these two!! Outstanding acting by Karan! Loved your dedication of songs to both the episode!

Thank you Jammy. This is the first time I am interacting with you, so a big hello!
Jammy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bidz

Thank you Jammy. This is the first time I am interacting with you, so a big hello!

Hey dear!!! πŸ€— I'll be seeing you around! 😳
Edited by Jammy- - 12 years ago
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
It was a citi maaro episode!
aditi07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jammy-

Thanks a lot dear πŸ€—
Glad you liked the songs too.