Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@tia.o. My comments in Blue. I am just putting fwd my POV.

I would have digested the cute scenes if Arnav realized how much he needs Khushi before Anjali and family's intervention.
Today family was needed to make Arnav realize that Khushi did everything for his happiness. If tomorrow the entire family is against him, then what? Arnav will leave Khushi like a used napkin.

Tia, What made you to come to this conslusion?
Didn't he try to talk to her much before Anjali showed up with her sweet words? Yes he asked to stop the decorations, but as he himself said not to call off the wedding , but for both of them (Arshi) to cool off and patch up. From the very beginning, Arnav's character is portrayed as one that takes decisions based on his rights and wrongs. Even from the days of Lavanya, when had he ever cared for his family's opinion about his personal life?

I would have digested the cute fights if I did not know that Arnav has absolutely no trust on Khushi and next time something big comes up, they are going to drift apart.

Again, what made you to come to the conclusion that Arnav Doesnot Trust Khushi? He was very mush upset on her for bringing Shyam back. Rightfully so in my POV. Little Fights/arguements make up a good mariage. These helps to understand the partner well and to build a strong relationship.

In this house, everything revolves around Anjali's happiness. If tomorrow Arnav has to choose between Anjali and Khushi's happiness, whom would he choose? So far he never chose between right or wrong because as per him, Anjali is always right.
The attitude he showed Khushi, did not show to Anjali for creating a situation where Khushi had to go against his wishes. Funny right?

Did you forget that Arnav threw Shyam out of RM based on Khushi's words? If he was only concerned about Anjali's happiness, do u think he would have done this? Again, Sis/bro relationship has its own limits, unlike a husband/wife. To Arnav, Khushi is his wife. He can be himself with her. Can express his emotions need not control it. But with Anjali, he has always been protective and doesnot show his own emotions.
Today didn't you notice how angry he was when Anjali took shyam's name. Same as he was with Khushi but very much controlled. So I would say, Arnav is more open with Khushi than with Anjali..

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Word Count: 0

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
🤡

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by saaruipk - 12 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
🤗

🤪🤗

Word Count: 1

sunny_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

r u serious????😲😲😲
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_malik

r u serious????😲😲😲

kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail