https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3192369
Edited by chowna - 11 years ago
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Yeh Jo Hai Hukm Ki Mere paas Na Aaye Koi,
Isiliye Roothe hain, Ki Manaye Koi
!!

Really Enjoyed the episode a lotπŸ‘πŸ‘...Loved it!!
The ArHi nok-Jhok, cute Romance, Pinning on the wall..not only of Khushi but also of Arnav, NK's amazingly cute Hindi πŸ˜† & Mami's lovely antics...all in all a full on entertainer!! & a Big Bonus Treat...Finally Barun had a Haircut πŸ₯³...gosh he looked so refreshed & handsome today . In fact in many scenes, he reminded me of the initial episodes Arnav 😳!!

Loved that the whole episode was revolving around Arnav & Khushi, no more pampering of Anjie babes!! The whole family especially mamiji & NK highly excited to bring arnav khushi back together, scaring arnav about breaking his marriage by playing the "Nariyal-breaking" prank on Arnav πŸ˜†...Loved it! Felt like Old IPK was coming back...really hoping that charm to return & this shouldn't remain just the glimpse of it!!

Loved how Arnav caught khushi's lies, how khushi sent him such a cute sms, then He kept calling her again & again to talk, but khushi ignoring him full on, NK acting as the cutest messenger and finally Aman bringing them closer rather than apart...superb!! The Arnav-Nk-Khushi scene made me remember that Beauty-beast story scene where a small kid had played a messenger between these two...as cute was that, NK was even cuter!! His funny Hindi words..were amazing!!

The Last scene of ArHi, where Aman finally worked in favour of ArHi πŸ˜ƒ, loved how Arnav pinned Khushi on the door & told her that "Tum Meri Life ki sabse Badi Deal Ho!!", But what I loved the most was how Khushi unleashed the tigress that she is, & pinned him back to the wall!! Arnav's expressions were amazing & the way he suddenly & genuinely said "Sorry", so simply & easily, taking Khushi by surprise!! & What to say of the Precap..😳😳...wow cant wait to watch the next episode!!

Barun, Sanaya were fabulous & were a fire together ⭐️⭐️!! But a special Mention to Utkarsha & Karan πŸ‘πŸ‘...I simply loved Mami-Arnav scene where she scares him with the ritual of breaking Marriage...she was at her best!! her equation with NK, to tease arnav, pulling his leg, laughing at him...all brought back the lovely environment of IPK which i had fallen in love with!!

That is it for Today,
Signing Off with this lovely
Song for ArHi..
I think it fits quite well - for their beautiful Roothna - Manana, the way they are madly in love with each other, yet angry & ignoring the other person! Arnav trying to talk to her, she playing hard to get...loved their sweet yet spicy fight 😳😳!!

Dekho Rootha Na Karo,
Baat Nazaron Ki Suno..

Hum Na Bolenge Kabhi,
Tum Sataya Na Karo..

Chehara toh Laal huwa, Kya Kahein Haal Huwa,
Iss Adaa par Teri, Mein Toh kayal huwa..
Tum Bigadane Jo lago, Aur bhi Haseen lago !

Jaan par Meri bani, Aap Ki Thahari Hasee..
Haaye Mein Jaan Gayi, Pyaar ki Fitanagari
Dil Jalane ke liye Thandee Aaheen Naa Bharo !!

Dekho Rootha Na Karo, Baat Nazaron Ki Suno..
Hum Na Bolenge Kabhi,Tum Sataya Na Karo..

Teri Khushboo ne Mere Hosh bhei Chheen liye
Hai Khushi Aaj Hume, Tere Pahalu Mein Ghire
Dil ki Dhadakan Pe Zara Phool sa Haath Rakho

Kya Kahega Yeh Sama, Inn Raahon Ka Dhuwaan,
Laaj Aaye Mujhe, Mujhko Laaye ho Kahan,
Hum Tumhe Maan Gaye, Tum bade Woh ho hato !!

Enjoy this Melodious Rafi-Lata Duet -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNF0IdY2HY8[/YOUTUBE]

Pics Credit - FB

Edited by aditi07 - 11 years ago
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai hai... Iss pyar ko kya naam doom...
Waiting for our directors take...<edit> Thank you Directors(updated page 11 )
I enjoyed todays episode. Esp, nk khushi,arnav scenes. πŸ˜†Did not much care of Anjali scene...it is very much evident that she trusts her shyamji much more than her chotte. Some learn from other mistake but then some have to burn before they learn..anjali is 2nd type...

Looks like shyam is still lusting after khushi... Why am I surprised 😑.
Mami is back to supporting khushi... 😊. Dadi still does not like khushi and would love to c the marriage called off.

Edited by Arulradha - 11 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tia.o

Here's my reaction to the episode.

I would have digested the cute scenes if Arnav realized how much he needs Khushi before Anjali and family's intervention.

I would have digested the making up scenes if I did not know the Garima track coming.

I would have digested the cute fights if I did not know that Arnav has absolutely no trust on Khushi and next time something big comes up, they are going to drift apart.

Today family was needed to make Arnav realize that Khushi did everything for his happiness. If tomorrow the entire family is against him, then what? Arnav will leave Khushi like a used napkin.

In this house, everything revolves around Anjali's happiness. If tomorrow Arnav has to choose between Anjali and Khushi's happiness, whom would he choose? So far he never chose between right or wrong because as per him, Anjali is always right.

The attitude he showed Khushi, did not show to Anjali for creating a situation where Khushi had to go against his wishes. Funny right?

BTW, the kiss happened because Madhubala (the show that is stealing IPK audience) has a steamy kiss on the way. Thanks Aarthi for reminding me of that...

Wowh ! certainly yr POV tia , respectfully disagree with all your Points
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

Wowh ! certainly yr POV tia , respectfully disagree with all your Points

🀒
Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The wedding's on for now...Sep 12 , 2012

Hello friends ...sorry for posting late... My headache was back...when such an epi was shown I have to be sick ...sigh...awesome, amazing epi...Cvs thanks for one good epi...thanks for listening to IF...maintain it pl...dont spoil the others...let's check it out...
Khushi eating jalabis and complaint that how can he tell me all that...n she's right in her way... He should know by know she doesn't do anything for herself...she tries to make everyone's life happy...even if it has to sacrifice her happiness for it...n we have all seen that... So no objection here...this is Khushi...the cvs have maintained her character... She is regretting not answering his call... Well u should... He did call u twice ...which is a BIG things for Asr...he's A very proud man... And she knows that...ok so she was angry..but now she's calm n waiting for his call...n then decides to call him...but knows he won't ans...how well she knows him...lol... But she's adamant too...n tries her way..the Khushi way... Trying to mimic buaji... He knows her too well too...instantly recognizes her voice n says shut up Khushi n hangs up...

Khushi starts eating her jalabess...she's so thin...where does all the jalabess go?...πŸ˜†lol...she's sitting n staring at her cell...n the landline rings... She first runs to ans it...but then holds back...showing attitude...let it ring...I won't ans so easily...n her nakhras... OMG...out of this world...when she ans's it... It sounded like mamiji...n she of course thinking that now he's copying her... N she says it won't work... But u can't ignore mami jis voice for long n she gets a shock n apologizes and mamiji calls for buaji... Khushi calls buaji n hands her the phone n runs in her room...

You can see he's not at peace or at ease...pacing in his room n what he thinks... No one can tell...his anger is bad...n it hurts him more when he lashes out at Khushi...then he regrets it... See's his Di at his door n calls her in n makes her sit...I'm glad Anjali is back n is less... I mean our leads r back...phew...what a fight we had to put to bring that them back...ok ...she tries to pacify him... That u r angry with Khushi ji but what she did was for me...n look how I have gotten well n am also walking...wow...I tell u, ur husband is a healer...one look n he heals u of everything ...even the memory in ur brain-wa...if its till there... U have forgotten the word divorce..U have forgotten the whole scene when ur bro came home after kidnapping n most of all...u have forgotten ur baby...it was not a fetus...mothers even cry for that...but it was a baby...hello...were u ever even pregnant...I have my doubts...

Arnav is sitting mum...remember...he is like that... He speaks only when need be or when khushis around... Her sister tried to convince him to make up with Khushi...I'm glad he didn't respond..I don't want him to marry Khushi again for his Di... Then naniji comes and tells him that Khushi is a good girl n what she did is a sign of a good daughter in law... He is listening...but remember he does when he wants n what he wants too... Only Khushi can ever make him do the impossible... So, she's no1 in his life... thats y it hurt him so much when she went behind him n got that murderer home...nani motions anjali to come out...cause he wouldnt listen...

They both were walking down the stairs when mamiji and NK met them ... nearly bangs into them... They both have a plan which will knock Arnav out ...infact bowled him out...lol... NK says jharoo meaning sweeping...mami corrects him n say no a magic wand... That we will fix him in seconds... N Anjali tells mamiji... U r taking khushis side... Mamiji replies...well she has always done good things n has saved ur life... I'm glad to see mamiji taking khushis side... She knows in her heart n has seen it with her eyes how much Khushi loves their Arnav...

Mamiji enters Arvans room with 2 coconuts and tells him that shes very happy he's a bachelor again n as the wedding is off she has to do richness...meaning rituals to break this marriage... Yes ur the smartest of them all... Love u when ur like this...shows how much she loves Arnav...she is playing reverse psychology on him... He NEVER said the wedding was off,...he only wanted Shyams decorations to be stopped... She's another person who Arnav tolerates n respects a lot...only she can get away with doing what she did? Going around Arnav with a coconut n chanting something...it's funny...then hits the coconut on his forehead n says... Ok now u will have to do the same with Khushi n the wedding is considered broken, n hands him the coconut...

He is shocked n looked lost for words n NK announces that Khushi ji has arrived with buaji... Mamiji looks at him n says... We have to return all the gifts... The min he hear's that Khushi is downstairs...wild horses wouldn't keep him behind...he runs down n sees her...she turns away...refusing to see him...he comes near buaji n ... sees that she also has a coconut...n Buaji sees it in his hands n says...whats that for...he says it for Khushis head...and Buaji is shocked...looks at khushi and motions whats up and she replies all mum...i don't know...n Arnav says I never said the wedding was off...now khushi stares at him and then the whole family starts laughing...he knows whats happening...they all tricked him...poor Arnav... then they all say that apologize to khushi as if... right...Anjali applys henna on khushis hand...What the?? The whole family is happy that a murderer is home?? How can they trust him? Are they all naive or totally dumb???

A cute scene between Arnav n Khushi...shes sitting with payal n hes watching her from the pool side...she looks at him..he smiles n she turns her face away...hahah nakhras...well Hope these things between them dont end... He calls NK n tells him to go n tell her to meet him n not to refuse...NK goes n gives the msg and she says shes not his slave and she wont do as he says... Poor NK is crushed b/w the 2 and says shes not your Mumtaz and I dont know why the mention of Mumtaz n Taj mehal here...CVs r u trying to kill anyone them??? If yes plz let it be shyam...

Nk calls on khushis cell n hands it to Arnav...But silent...when were words ever needed...but u have to talk sometimes...so...no words...raba ve... then he handed the phone to NK n went up...

Aman who always comes in between their raba ve moments...calls khushi and asks her to give an imp msg to Arnav...that his deal didnt go though...She is hesitant but we know what she is...runs up to his room n delivers the msg...he says ok n shes about to go when he takes her arm in his n stops here...note...didnt grab it or pulls her...she fights. Yesterday he shut the door on her..today he shut the door n trapped her between himself n the door...And asks her to repeat Amans msg...she says...ur deal didnt go though...n Aman calls n he tells him the deals done...khushi was here...She hears it n asks him...am I a deal to u...so he says...yes ur one of my most imp deal and she charges at him...this time he starts moving back...n she moves forward...telling him how much he hurt her with all his words...

N he said u hanged up on me...thrice...she said thats cause u hurt me.. he called her all that and then she stopped n he said...sorry...n she was smitten...ASR n sorry...big deal...lol...

Precap: Yes she kisses him...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
sunny_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
res

I am writing this with the biggest smile on my face!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

This was what we wanted. This was the IPK we fell in love it. I am sure CVs that it was not so hard for you right?? Please keep it up😊😊

Every moment of today's episode was amazing. Not one single boring moment. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Episode started with khushi's mumbling to herself. God I just love when she talks to herself.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It brings back the old, cute, bubbly and feisty Khushi!! I liked how she realized that she was also wrong and then tried to call Arnav. That scene surely cracked me up! How she imitated buaji! I always say that Khushi is a pro at imitation whether its buaji, mamiji or Arnav.πŸ˜› And wow our Arnav bitwa knows his pagal wife/fianc. He immediately recognized her and the way he said shut up Khushi cracked me up!🀣

Now im really happy that although Arnav listened to what Anjali had to say he did not resumed the preparations because for her. Coz I could not have beared if we would have gotten a marriage again for anajli!! Arnav should marry khushi for him and vice versa. Its good that Arnav resumed the preparations by himself.😊

What do I say about Anjali? I was glad that there were not any dabba ves today nor any more nauseating kheer romance. But Anjali looking radiant and happy, applying mehndi on khushi's hands and laughing does not redeem her character!! For god sake woman u just lost ur baby! 😲😲Oh hang on u must have forgotten abt the baby coz during almost all the time of ur pregnancy u did not have a baby bump. so u are used to it!

MAMI and NK!! I loved these two the most today. The way mami told Arnav to smash the coconut on Khushi;s head was bang on!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And Arnav's reaction to it was priceless!! I must say that mami's technique was amazing. And NK! I don't think I would ever be able to hear the word ghulam without remembering his gulaab. The way he was relaying messages between Arnav and Khushi was too cute! His hindi is one of the reasons I enjoy his scenes so much and today I learned a new quote from him. Love is not only blind its stupid also.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it sure will be Nk in your caseπŸ˜ƒ

Finally ARSHI❀️❀️. They looked like the perfect couple today. Not like they don't always look like it. Its just that after a looong time I saw their nok jhok and I was loving every minute of it. The way he said "tum meri zindagi ki sab say bari deal ho" ufff I was blushing and swooning.

Their role reversal was superb. When Arnav backed off it showed that how much has he changed just because of Khushi and for Khushi.😊😊 And his sorry was probably the most amazing sorry anyone could ever sayπŸ˜ƒ

P.S some pointers

Im really glad barun got a hair cut!! it was about time

I loved to see shyam taking part in the preprations for Arnav khushi's wedding rituals.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Sana_malik - 11 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣

Word Count: 0

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail