Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

agree!! when me n some of my frns visit the main forum for news n sbs videos n spoilers... we call it fishing... bec we are jumping into the sea taking all the risks.. to get the news to dc..πŸ˜†
i also avoid going to the main forum...
but sometimes we ve to go fishing... see what i found

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3192601

Bad fishing day. Sorry Saaru.. Just ignore posts like this.. These are the ones created by anit -IPKs just to bring our spirits down. They win if we give in to them and boil our blood in anger..

πŸ˜› simile away and come up with more GIFs πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree!! when me n some of my frns visit the main forum for news n sbs videos n spoilers... we call it fishing... bec we are jumping into the sea taking all the risks.. to get the news to dc..πŸ˜†
i also avoid going to the main forum...
but sometimes we ve to go fishing... see what i found

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3192601

Bad fishing day. Sorry Saaru.. Just ignore posts like this.. These are the ones created by anit -IPKs just to bring our spirits down. They win if we give in to them and boil our blood in anger..

πŸ˜› simile away and come up with more GIFs πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
nai rey radha.. i found it funny..even commented...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaruipk

πŸ€—radha... me too...
ya mishty updates on twitter now a days..
radha all the spoilers or links get updated in dc...so first check here..there are som great fishermen here ..who go to the main forum every now n then/.. if u find a spoiler first..pls update here..it wil save us the trouble...😳

Absolutely agree dear...even i have almost stopped visiting main forum!! I only visit there to read WU at times or to check spoilers or SBS segments!! DC environment is so much calmer & enjoyable!!

@ Saru - Cam down darling, dont let one comment affect you so much, when you know very well that you as well as most us really loved the episode!! There are always some ppl who have different opinion as against most of the viewers, so let them be & you keep enjoying what you loved!!
I was so sad when i read that you might not update, but really happy that you've not let it affect you so much & went ahead & updated your post πŸ˜ƒ!

Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arulradha

Same here. The only time I visit the main forum is to check Mishti/khushboo spoiler. Khushboo has stopped giving riddles because of the low grade bashing of her post.. It is very sad. DC is the place to be for a person looking to read/participate in healthy review, debate and comments of IPK episodes.

Radha( I hope I can call you that), lately the forum has turned into war zone! It always was to be honest, but it's happening too much lately! Khushboo's riddles dint make sense to me so I ignored it! Seems like people prefer getting personal rather than ignoring the things you don't like!

I have had tons of discussion here and that's the reason I call this place my safe haven. 😳
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@btw Saritha, Arshad khan quit, what did Ruby (our Gul) had to say about it?
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi07

Absolutely agree dear...even i have almost stopped visiting main forum!! I only visit there to read WU at times or to check spoilers or SBS segments!! DC environment is so much calmer & enjoyable!!

@ Saru - Cam down darling, dont let one comment affect you so much, when you know very well that you as well as most us really loved the episode!! There are always some ppl who have different opinion as against most of the viewers, so let them be & you keep enjoying what you loved!!
I was so sad when i read that you might not update, but really happy that you've not let it affect you so much & went ahead & updated your post πŸ˜ƒ!

thanks rey...
i am happy now.. but was low.. u knw how i react to such things... donno y?πŸ˜ƒ
aditi07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jammy-

Radha( I hope I can call you that), lately the forum has turned into war zone! It always was to be honest, but it's happening too much lately! Khushboo's riddles dint make sense to me so I ignored it! Seems like people prefer getting personal rather than ignoring the things you don't like!

I have had tons of discussion here and that's the reason I call this place my safe haven. 😳

Absolutely dear...it has become my safe haven too!! Even I don't understand why people get personal about things which they dont care about...just learn to ignore it!!
If khushboo's spoilers dont make sense, or if one doesn't like them, just ignore it & move on to next topic!! why to bash that person, coz there might be some ppl who are enjoying it!Even i just read her spoilers out of my own curosity & I move on. I am always much more interested in Mishty's posts!!

btw, see the speculation that i found on fourm...I would love if this comes true...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3192524

Even I had noticed in SBS segment that sanaya was practicing Kiss on both the cheeks, so this might be a wonderful probability 😳😳!!

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jammy-

@btw Saritha, Arshad khan quit, what did Ruby (our Gul) had to say about it?

yaar latest i heard he dint!! who told ya😳 i heard it was just a rumor...
if u are talking abt the fuzz mag article ..read the disclaimer..it was written by an IF member n sent to them.. they take no resp of the article..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi07

Absolutely dear...it has become my safe haven too!! Even I don't understand why people get personal about things which they dont care about...just learn to ignore it!!
If khushboo's spoilers dont make sense, or if one doesn't like them, just ignore it & move on to next topic!! why to bash that person, coz there might be some ppl who are enjoying it!Even i just read her spoilers out of my own curosity & I move on. I am always much more interested in Mishty's posts!!

btw, see the speculation that i found on fourm...I would love if this comes true...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3192524

Even I had noticed in SBS segment that sanaya was practicing Kiss on both the cheeks, so this might be a wonderful probability 😳😳!!

omg☺️
aditi07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaruipk

thanks rey...
i am happy now.. but was low.. u knw how i react to such things... donno y?πŸ˜ƒ

Its okay..it happens dear!! When finally you feel that things are coming back in order, pieces are falling back together, the magic is reappearing, & someone says totally negative, it dampens your mood & your excitement & you are put off once again!! It happens with me too...coz we all are passionate about this show, & we all were irritated to what was happening in last few days!! Today it felt that old IPK is returning, the charm is coming back...so reading it irritated you all over again!!

All i can say is...that i am very glad that you are happy now & full back to the energized & spirited Saru whom I know πŸ€—