dil ka dard na jaane
                  na jaane na jaane na jaane 
                      bairi piya bada bedardi .." 

"tu door jo tha toh paas hi tha 
               ab paas hai toh door hai kyon 
                 na jaane na jaane na jaane
                            bairi piya bada bedardi .." 

"issshhh" 

Dear fellow Viewer & reader .. hmm kya kaho .. kaise kahoo dil ka haal toh samajh hi gaye ho ge .. ( u wud've guessed my condition) .. if yesterday was a welcome back Arnav & Khushi .. then this was a welcome back .. Nissar & Gul . the romance gurus .. & well they gave us back the magic . they gave us back the romance .. they gave us back the sigh .. they gave us back the drool . they gave us back the affection ... yep it was all there .. love, devotion, affection .. light hearted banter .. & some serious drooly looking leads .. adding spice to the mix .. yep all packed in 18 mins of HOT IPK .. 
Hi 5 guys .. we are back .. 

"ruthe ruthe piya manau kaise
                aaj na jaane baat hui kya 
                     kyun ruthe mujhse "

she is waiting by the phone .. hoping he will call .. he is angrily pacing his hallway . shouting at all specially dadi & di .. wants to be left alone .. cuz he asked her to GO .. if she is not here .. he doesnt want anyone near him .. 
she justifies to herself .. why she dint take his call . he is angry with her for daring to cut him off ..  she is waiting . expecting him to call .. when she realises .. she can call to .. but then she realises he is in the wrong too .. so she changes her voice .. calls him up as Buaji .. 
He catches her . .. & slams the phone .. she is pissed .. but knows .. he is pissed to . so she sends him a message . " i am sorry" 

Khushi .. what were u doing love .. yaad hai " pata chal jaata hai " ... when a gust of wind can hearld ur presence to arnav .. then the beat of ur heart .. can shout ur presence even more clearly to him .. 

Yesterdays analysis .. i told ya .. both of them were justified in what they did yes .. they both know the other very well .. they both know what the other meant .. yes one was angry momentarily .. yes one was hurt momentarily .. but ... as i always tell .. what God has joined together .. let no man do asunder .. they each know the other too well .. & this was so brilliantly shown to us today in this simple scene .. bravO Gul & gang .. 

"imli se khatti hai 
                  chocolate se meethi hai
             khatti meethi hai teri kahani
                 anjali di hai sabse sayani"

Anjali walks up to Arnav .. to explain to him what it meant for her to have Shyam back .. how she got a new lease of life .. & this new lease of life was due to Khushi ... 
She tells him .. that the only reason Khushi did all this is .. because she LOVES YOU .. she did this to lessen ur burden .. to see u SMILE . 
Nani .. comes in .. she adds that what Khushi did .. was what .. the work of a good bahu .. 
But arnav does not relent .. 

Pause here please ... 

Ofcourse he doesnt relent .. why does he have to relent .. what does he have to relent on ????? HE HAS NOT CANCELLED THE WEDDING .. HE IS NOT ANGRY WITH WHAT KHUSHI HAS DONE ANYMORE .. ( remember he called her) 
(apparently even the raizada's dint get the reason why Arnav put a halt to the decorations .. in the hall way .. hmm like some of u .. ok i was to give my version of this tonite as promised so here goes .. )

In yesterday's episode we saw Arnav halting the decorations in RM . thats it . he just tells all the decorators in the hall way to clear out ... & today the whole household thot Arnav had said NO to Shaadi .. ufff they dont get him do they .. ???

so lets understand why Arnav did what he did .. now .. who was facilitating the whole decorations .. IT was MR. SNAKE Himself ... it was Shyam's plan to decorate & restart wedding preps in RM .. now had Arnav let this continue .. then it was tantamount to accepting Shyam's presence in RM .. welcoming back Shyam into the fold ..which Arnav did not want to do .. it was never about KHUSHI at all in this instance .. he had already realised his mistake in the night .. when he woke up with a jerk from his reverie of their argument .. 

So for all u people out there who thot .. Arnav listened to Di . or fell for mami's plans .. please .. understand .. this is Arnav .. he knows what he wants .. he doesnt need .. DI or NANI . or Mami .. or neone to tell him .. how much KHUSHI LOVES HIM .. he knows .. "hum bhi aapse love you dammit" the woman .. who can say that to him .. after all that he has put her through .. doesnt need to be told about her depth of love for him .. or what he means to her .. 

"sun sun sun arnav tere liye
                      ek rishta aaya hai 
               sun sun sun arnav tere liye 
                      ek rishta aaya hai 
          sun sun sun ladki mein kya gun .. 
                       sun sun arnav sun .. 

ab baari mami aur NK ki .. now these 2 souls have come to convince the convinced .. they try to make a mockery of the rituals . telling him . they are doing one to relieve him of his marriage .. & he needs to break a coconut on Khushi's head to break the marriage .. basically he needs to do a CTRL+ALT+ DEL ( ahem works only on windows pc guys πŸ˜‰) on his marriage .. 
Then they go on to say .. KHUSHI .. is here to .. to do a CTRL+ ALT + DEL .. on their marriage .. whoa whoa whoa . KHUSHI is here password accepted  .. Arnav goes running . SHE IS BACK ..yep back where she belongs .. 
He goes down to see his whole family gathered & Khushi there with buaji . giving him the cold shoulder .. he sees a similar coconut in buaji's hands ... knows he will now need to come out .. of the closet so to speak .. he can now declare the festivities open .. ofcourse .. festivities have to begin na .. KHUSHI was back .. 
She goes away to put mehendi on her hands .. & while the family asks him to apologise to Khushi .. 

Pause here please .. 

Loved how all were finally rallying around Arnav .. they know Nani .. mami .. NK .. what it has cost Arnav to see Shyam ensconced in his house .. they know the almost true face of Shyam .. They know what an impact having Shyam amongst them will have on Khushi & arnav .. their relation .. which has already been racked by storm clouds of Dadi .. & the Di .. 
Today .. even the hardest heart . melted .. once again Khushi managed to win over the acerbic mami . to her side .. her self less act .. her total devotion towards Arnav & Anjali . broke thru the hard shell of mami .. 

Hmm now for Mr. Raizada .. ufff does no one in his house get him .. Gawd !!! .. dude ... common .. he doesnt need to be told to get married to kHushi . he is married to her already . he is adhering to rasams for u guys .. for himself he is married . KHUSHI is his wife .. KhUSHI is his Parineeta ...

OOO but the thwarted jealous lover .. was jolted .. when the thot of BUAJI .. might cancel the wedding came to him . HE ran down . to dispel any such thots .. now why was he scared .. remember he told her to GO .. yesterday ... that was bugging him .. he knew she will not leave him .. BUT .. ooo yeh dil hai ke maanta nahi .. he had to see her here .. he had to know .. she was here for him .. he had to know . she was HIS .. & what better way than his name on her hands . to claim she was HIS ..  so . the marriage festivities begin .. 

"aankhon hi aankhon 
                     mein ishaara ho gaya
                     baithe bathe jeene ka 
                         sahara mil gaya "

Nk hands over the phone to Arnav .. he just cudnt be the conduit to this part of the love story .. 

Arnav : why are u not coming here when i called you
Khushi : who do u think you are bossing me around
Arnav : i am your husband ...
Khushi : is it ... then learn to speak to your wife
Arnav : i want to talk to you 
Khushi : is it ? 
Arnav : Hmm tantrums .. 
Khushi : if thats what u think .. ... ..

NK : pyaar andha hi nahi . stupid bhi hota hai .. 

Arnav :hmmm pyaar ... to hai .. hurt bhi hui hai .. toh manana to banta hai .. mere bhai .. πŸ˜‰

"kab tak ruthegi cheekhegi chilayegi 
  dil kehta hai .abhi haseena maan jaayegi"

"abhi na jao chhod ke
                     ke dil abhi bhara nahi 
                       abhi abhi toh aayi ho 
                       bahar ban ke chai ho
                    hawa zara mahek toh le 
                   yeh dil zara bahek toh le "

"tum meri life ki sabse badi deal ho "

(Ok ok ok . ritesh & hitesh if i bashed u yesterday .. i can compliment u today for this one dialogue .. the dialogue of the day .. )

he tricks her into coming to him .. as soon as he has rattled her enuf .. & she is about to go .. he stops her .. takes her to the edge of the room & closes the door (phew guys tell me how many of u clapped when he closed that dam door) 
she figures he had tricked her into coming to the room .. she is miffed he referred to her as a deal .. he says u r my LIFES BIGGEST DEAL .. 
he says if i had called u here in a straight forward manner would u have come .. she says . i am miffed with u .. u hurt me .. u cut my call .. he says u cut my call too .. she says .. yes i did since u hurt me .. & then he says .. I AM SORRY .. 

Ofcourse Pause here please .. 

u r my lifes biggest deal ?? what did he mean by it .. why did that effectively shut her up ?? 
he says .. u r my lifes biggest gamble .. u r the one person after whom i have staked all that i have .. all that i am .. u r the biggest deal i have cracked .. since .. in this deal .. I HAVE .. bartered MY most precious possession .. MY HEART WITH U .. & in return .. u have given me UR MOST PRECIOUS POSSESSION UR HEART .

Our lives are now joined .. its a deal .. saansein ruk jaayegi .. agar tum yahan nahi hui .. right guys .. brilliant aint it .. super dialogue .. perfect in context of who said it .. a business man .. this was the I LOVE YOU .. that i was waiting for .. Thank u creatives for giving me .. Arnav Singh Raizada's version of I love You .. 

She is hurt .. she is unhappy .. but .. she is in love .. its this love that makes her run to to him .. when even a whiff of trouble is around him ... so in the face of so much love .. what was the I AM SORRY .. bhai .. woh toh banta hi tha .. 

& when the man who u love .. who u adore .. who u consider ur life .. says SORRY .. toh bhai .. KISS TOH BANTA HI HAI na .. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Guys for such a simple episode .. i have really written a lot .. dont know if i am at all coherent .. since .. mind in such episodes refuses to rise above the gutter .. so please bear with me ..

Gud Nite .. & c u after a couple of kisses at the IPks πŸ˜‰

enjoy the episode .. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6i85rFoZFM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Picture Courtesy : Paayal & Chowna
Video Courtesy : Chowna
Gif Courtesy : Saaruipk

[/NOCOPY]

Edited by redwine1 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Yeh Rasm hum pehle bhi nibha chuke hain...

Almost a month back, much before the whole wedding saga and rituals started on the show, I wrote an SS... Promise ! based on what I thought would have been a perfect wedding for Arnav and Khushi ! In my story, Arnav reminded Khushi of how they had completed all the wedding rituals before albeit unknowingly and that Arnav reminds Khushi of them all !

Later, I was pleasantly surprised when during the roka and the first mehendi of the second wedding... (yeah yeah... I know a little confusing... but u know what I mean...) Arnav used the exact lines I had used in my story... yeh rasm hum pehle bhi nibha chuke hain on Khushi !

And today, when I watching this lovely episode... I had a feeling... yeh to hum pehle bhi dekh chuke hain... Deja Vu !

So hop in friends... as I take you back to the fond memories of the Mehendi Ceremony of Arnav and Khushi... in the past and the present... and let's ride the magic (yes... after a long drought... a magical episode)... called Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

So back then, when the new love was blossoming... both of them confused about their feelings for each other... wanting to be near to each other... yet a little scared ! Our good ol' Khushi Kumaaari Guptaaa... yep... she was still Ms. Gupta back then... got her mehendi done... with the name of the man stamped on her hand, who unknowingly to her then, will become her destiny !

Today, the same man wants her to write the name she calls him lovingly... LG... Laad Governor, on her Mehendi... but our sunshine girl wants his name... with Sadda Haq... on her hand ! Not only that... she gets him to participate too !

Yes... it all started with the Mehendi on her hand... but it didn't finish there... We had the usual nok jhonk, the roothna manana, a phone call, a missing Arnav, a worried Khushi, a realization... the family... and it all ended with a Kiss... Kuchh yaad aaya?

Yes, even then... it was his Di and Naani who first realized Arnav's attraction towards Khushi... and pushed for their rishta ! And today... it was again his Di and Naani who came to him and made him realize... his anger towards her, isn't justified ! They wanted to make Khushi the Bahu of the house then... and today, she proved their decision right and became the ideal bahu of the house !

If NK was an important part of the ceremony then... bringing up some light moments with his antics... he was equally important today.. making us laugh yet again !!!

Wait... wait... the similarities just didn't end there !!!

Arnav was still confused then... he wanted to know how Khushi felt for him... did she miss him if he wasn't there? Would she care? So... to test her... he went missing for 3 hours !!! 3 whole hours without any information... with his phone not reachable ! (Did we hear Aman tell Khushi that Arnav's phone is not reachable... πŸ˜ƒ Deja Vu, eh?)

Didn't he lie to Khushi back then that he went to crack a deal?? And today... he told her the truth... SHE is the biggest deal of his life !!!

And what did Khushi do? She got angry... faraq padta hai dammit !!!! πŸ˜†

But the good news my friends... is that all is well... that ends well !!! We were promised a kiss the next day ! We are promised a kiss tomorrow !!!!

Hello... it's not over till I say it's over !!!! We got another kiss back then... a very public kiss ! Do we expect one this time too... or is that too much to ask !!!

If this happens... we all know what Ruby (redwine1) would say... LOOP CLOSED !!!!

Thank you Lizzy for the brilliant idea... And Megha... for always being their with the pics whenever I'm in a fix !!!!

Beenz... Thanks for the Moral support, my mirror !

In case you missed the old ones... head straight to... DC Index Thread right away !!!!

❀️
Tally Ho !

[/NOCOPY]
Edited by iritz - 11 years ago

iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Madhu (Girl of Fire)'s Post

Dil ki baat, Deal ki boli

Just when you had lost all hope, the CVs throw a bone at us. An episode that had you dancing in your seat and possibly singing 'Teri Meri' at the top of your voice, if not blasting out the ASR BG score with the top down in your car! Yes, it was that kind of an episode! One that reminded you of why you fell in love with the whole cast and crew of IPKKND.

Arnav and Khushi have spent the night pining for each other. They've not talked to each other and now it's time to sulk. The reason for their spat is forgotten. They only know they miss each other and yet, pride won't let either be the first to give in. So neither is picking up the other's call.

Khushi caves in first and calls him, although she does pretend to be Buaji. But he senses her - he cant be fooled! Still sulking, he refuses to talk to her.

In a superb twist of story-telling - we now have Arnav sulking in his room. What? What happened to the Queen Bee? Arnav is throwing a mini-tantrum, but in ASR's own style. He has shut himself in his room and refuses to listen to reason. Aha! Brother and Sister are so alike sometimes, eh? Now the hive buzzes - but this time not around the Queen. She too walks down to talk to her brother. 

Turnabout is fair play! Anjali coaxes him to understand why Khushi did what she did. This is the Anjali of old - that we loved because she brought Khushi and Arnav together. Arnav's clenched fist tells her how mad he is even to hear Shyam's name. I am a little weirded out by Anjali so the less I say about her the better. He listens to her as he always does, but still does not give in. 

Next it's Nani's turn. She too, tells him that Khushi behaved just like a daughter-in-law should. She put the happiness of the hive (yes, I know.. ghissa pita dialogue) above her own happiness. 

The only thing stopping ASR at this point is his pride. Nothing more. 

The whole family is now buzzing around trying to find a way to make him come to his senses. Don't they know that ASR comes to his senses in his own sweet time? Besides, his relationship with Khushi has always been a private affair. I don't believe the family even understands the dynamics of this complex duo. Their entire relationship was out there for everybody to see. Their feelings though, were always hidden behind the facade of anger and hate and annoyance. It was only in their private moments that they experienced each other. ASR and Khushi have every intention to marry each other, even if they are fighting at the mandap itself! 

Mami and NK take the flag up next. After a long time, we saw Mami doing what she does best - comedy! Superbly in character. Fooling ASR with a coconut to hit Khushi on the head - this is a 'rich one' to break the marriage! The nonsensical chanting and the quick bang on the head with the coconut. Oh this is a rich one indeed! I don't for a minute believe that ASR is fooled - at least not at this point. Until NK comes and tells him that Khushi has also arrived - for the 'break the marriage' ritual. 

I congratulate the person who came up with this.

Poor ASR looks like the sky fell on his head! Not for a minute did he think his tantrum would have this consequence! Mami was the perfect person to dupe him. He knew how much she didn't want Phati Sari as a bahu - so her glee at the thought of the marriage breaking up would not be that unnatural. But the Mami on the staircase is the one we love. Her love for ASR and Anjali is evident here. She says she is determined to get ASR to come to his senses because Khushi helped Anjali. Now here, I would like to think, it's also because deep inside her she knows that ASR will can only be happy with Khushi and therefore, she will play the clown if need be, to get him to reconcile with her. 

NK, of course is cupid's messenger.  As soon as he says Khushi is here, ASR can't hold himself back; he heads downstairs coconut in hand, ready to take on the world to stop this marriage from breaking up!

The entire family has gathered to watch the fun! For the first time, they get to laugh at ASR's expense and how they enjoy it. Of course with the exception of Dadi! Her momentary lapse in her dislike of Khushi is over. She is now back to trying to break up the marriage once again! but this time, Nani will have none of it. Akash's deadpan 'but you told us to get the decorations down, so we thought..' was a joy to watch. 

Finally, the great Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada realizes that he's been made a fool of royally! He tries to recover from it, with a 'let's get the preparations for haldi ready', but oh! the fun we had watching him. 

Stop here for a moment. 

My question is - why did the entire family work so hard to get the preparations underway again? Why was it so important to them to rally around ASR and Khushi and bring them together? While everyone was enjoying the marriage rituals when they started - why did it suddenly become so important that the marriage not stop? Was it because Anjali wanted the wedding to go on as planned that they all fell into line? OR was it because they just discovered that the man who gave them so much of himself, deserved to have the happiness that always seemed to allude him? Or was it because they understood how much he hated Shyam in the house participating in his wedding rituals - and were doing all they could to make it easier for him and Khushi? They obviously knew that it was Shyam that was causing the current tension between Arnav and Khushi. 

The mehendi ceremony had stopped here. The bride's mehendi is fading away, so she needs new mehendi on her hand. The first time the mehendi ended with a stolen kiss for the bridesmaid and the best man. This time the bride and groom are still not talking to each other. 

Once more NK steps in as their messenger. He is the one who first noticed the spark between these two. It is he who helped them come closer, by forcing Arnav to face his jealousies. It is he who gave Khushi her only wedding gift and he who helped her through some of their darkest days. And it was he who helped Arnav go on a flashback journey - which we are still on now. So now he is running back and forth between Arnav and Khushi with their messages of love.

Finally, he gives up, hands ASR his phone and asks him to talk to Khushi. What follows is sheer poetry. The two of them looking at each other, speaking a language of their own, unheard to everyone else. NK tries hard to understand. ASR hands him the phone, while she glares at him, and walks away with a smile. If you want to know what they said - head over to Redwine's post.

The last scene is pure genius. Aman calling Khushi, asking him to convey a message to ASR. The deal that he was so tensed up about has fallen through. Khushi cannot bear anything to happen to her man. She runs over to his room and gives him the message. How can I even hope to talk about the rest of the scene? It is vintage, vintage IPK. He speaks to her in his own language - Khushi had said, 'inhe dil ki baat nahin, sirf deal ki baat aati hai.' So that's what he does - tells his dil ki baat, in deal ki boli. 

'You're the best deal of my life.' 

She is the person of utmost importance in his life. Above and beyond whatever he had held important, his sister, his business, everything. Without her, he is incomplete. Without him, she is incomplete. She moves forward on him, yelling at him about how hurt she was as his words. He backs up against the wall and gasps 'ah!' as he hits his back. She stops immediately, checking to see if he is okay. And then he says the only thing he can to make it all better - Sorry.

Edited by iritz - 11 years ago
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Roothey yaar nu manalye kamleya...
Key rabB,  aapey mann jaavegaa...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rTw0Bjvb0U[/YOUTUBE]
i loved the episode for all the obvious reasons... and the precap was mindblowing which has transported me to a place called gutterland!

Yes guys after a very long akaal we ve finaly got the barish we were waiting for... a peck on the cheek can make the day for all of us!! isnt it time we seriously thought of visiting a good psychiatrist?? koi nai we all are sailing in the same boat...

we all feel low sometimes
we all feel lonely..
we all feel sad sometimes..
as if nothing is right anymore..
so we need a friend at that time..
who is with u..
n tries his level best to bring a smile on ur face
i realized that i am blessed.. are you???

so today i want to thank the writers for giving the cutest person in RM much more than 2 lines!!
      arshi's sakha!! the truest of friends...

Hay re nandakishore ❀️

Nk's cute dialogs for the day:

• Ye rasam tumhare shaadi thodne ke liye nahi hai, tumhare taang seechne ke liye hai

• Ab tum jaldi se khushiji se maafi MANGO aur let's get this thing back on track.

• Mujhe kisiki wait karne ki adaalat nahi hai, aise... nannav ne kaha hai

• ooowoo Khushiji pehle toe aap itna difficult hindiwala message bhijawa rahin hain aur upar se wahan nannav bhi laptop pe gussa main baita hai, this is crazy huh...

• woe na hi tumhari gulab hai, aur na hi tumhari guuussse ki mumtaz hai

• what, just ek minute ruk jaao, guuurrruuu guuurrruuu

• Ye lo, khan pe lagao.. ear put put aur baat karo aur jitne bhi hindi ke bade bade words bolne na, ek dusre ko, bol do, be hijacked

NK has been the constant witness to their love story from the beginning..
He has seen the attraction, fights, tiffs,hatred, longing and love between this couple more than anyone else...

whenever he comes on screen he brings happiness and spreads cheer... the most genuine person in RM... so clear from heart .. who doesnt shy away from telling the truth!! a perfect friend for our perfect couple...
 Arnav has shared the most important details of his love story with NK.. which he has not even shared with the brother or sister whom he grew up with...

NK's motive is just to see them haapy...
he is the only one who knows the emotions that arnav and khushi feel for each other from both the sides...
and
as always...
 he ll be the one with them.. when they need him...

ok guys!! i am announcing it formally today!! last week never happened!! just erase it now!!🀒
last week was just a major galat faimy!!
so now lets continue...

Anjali amazes me ... koi nai..
she forgot the baby who am i for bring up the sad topic again n again??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(oopsie forgot that last week never happnd..)
or the other option is to just close ur eyes when she comes onscreen n press mute... this might help!!

Shyamji with a phool ki tokri, doing decorations is too much for me to digest...🀒

i want him to be planning something behind a tree😳...

dadi just shut up!!

whats the majra of ipk n cell phone bloopers??
arnavji receives the text msg on iphone but deletes it on some other phoneπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

khushi's blackberry n shitty phone..adla badli is beyond me..

arnav's hair was cut when khushi reached his home..however when she was ignoring his calls his hair was not cut... so he decided to get a hair cut...
n see, one luk.. n she forgave him.. n even kissed him😳

yesterday i read in ritzy's post how arnav does'nt repeat the same mistakes!! i agree with her ... see he made sure he closed the door..incase another rabba vey got interruptedπŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i thought all this phone call prank .. n jalebi eating was taking place in the morning...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• so how come arnavji recieved the msg at 2.22pm???πŸ˜•πŸ˜• so the raizada's were doing the pooja paath n everything in the afternoon?(check yest last 5minsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

point to ponder...
we know that cvs give us hidden hints through nk
"
Ab tum jaldi se khushiji se maafi MANGO aur let's get this thing back on track. 😳" are they asking us to forget all the %&&^*&@@ that they made us watch in the last 2-3 weeks?? are they truly sorry?? have they learnt their lesson??
can we accept this mango?

thats it for today guys!!! see ya tmrw same time, same place...

p.s-dis post is dedicated 2 maham n ruby.my two nks😳..love u guys.

πŸ˜† nazar na lagey mere ipk ko!! πŸ˜†

[/NOCOPY]
Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago

HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Uff...maar daala...aaj to...with bitwa & bitiya playing love games, how can we be far behind...today, 20-20 invites you all to antakshari...IPK style...let the fun begin...

Aaj mausam hai suhana,
Shaadi ka hai bahana,
WT WT WT...πŸ˜‰

Inteha ho gayi, intezaar ki,
Aayi na kutch khabar merey yaar ki, 
Yeh humey hai yakeen, bewafa woh nahi,
Phir wajah kya hui, intezaar ki...

Hello...hello..
Tanha dil ghabrata hai,
Meetha dard satata hai,
Aa jao tum jaldi sey,
Dum ghuta sa jaata hai,
Isliye humney telephone kiya hai...

Chanda hai tu, mera suraj hai tu,
O meri aankhon ka tara hai tu...

Chad ki saariyan,
Ek baariya,
Dil nu layiaan ki bemariyan,
Maa da laadla,
Maa da laadla bigad gaya...

Udti ghatayen hai kajal uska,
Mehki hawaien hain aanchal uska,
Mausam hai uski hansi,
Aai rey aai rey khushi...

Kaate nahin kat te lamhe intezaar ke,
Nazren bichaye bethey hain rastey pey yaar key
Dil ney kaha dekhey jo jalwey husn yaar key
Laya hai kaun unhey falak sey utar key...

Chottey chottey bhaiyon ke bade bhaiya,
Aaj banengey kisi key saiyaan,
Dhol nagadey baje shehnaiyaan,
Jhoom key aai mangal ghadiyaan...

Dadi amma dadi amma, maan jaao
Chodo ji yeh gussa, zara hans key dikhao,
Dadi amma daai amma, maan jaao...

Meri banno ki aayegi baarat, ke dhol bajao ji,
Meri laddo ki aayegi baarat, ke dhol bajao ji,
Aaj naachoongi main saari raat,
Ke dhol bajao ji...

Yuhi gaate raho,
Yun muskarate raho,
Naacho re sab jhoom ke gaao re,
Aao re...

O Kushi, kya keh ke unko bulaogi dulha ban key jo ayengy,
A ji, O ji, hum na kahengey,
Hum to ishaaron mein baatein karengey,
Sab jaisey, apney unko bulatey hain,
Waisey hum na bulayengey, 
O jiji...

Kya karen kya naa karen, yeh kaisi mushkil hai,
Koi to bata de iska hal o mere bhai,
Ki ek taraf to ussey pyaar karey hum,
Aur usko hi yeh kehney sey darey hum...

Aaja ve aaje ve, aaja aa bhi ja,
Baitha kyun badal peechey,
Ek baar tu aake neechey,
Aa mujhsey aankh mila ve...

Tum bin jiya jaye kaisey, kaisey jiya jaye tum bin,
Sadiyon sey lambi hain raatein, sadiyon sey lambey hue din,
Aa jao laut kar tum, 
Yeh dil keh raha hai...

Tumney pukara aur hum chaley aaye,
Dil hathelee pe ley aaye re,
Tumney pukara aur hum chaley aaye,
Jaan hathelee pe ley aaye re...

Aaj jaane ki zidd na karo,
Yuhin pehloo main bethey raho,
Aaj jaane ki zidd na karo,
Hai mar jayengey, hum to mitt jayengey,
Aisi baatein kiya na karo...

Jo haal dil ka, idhar ho raha hai,
Woh haal dil ka, udhar ho raha hai,
Jaan-e-jaan dilon pe pyaar ka,
Ajab sa asar ho raha hai...

Iss pal main hoon, ya tum bhi ho,
Ya dono hoke bhi naa hain,
Kyon ho, kya ho, ho bhi ki na ho,
Ya kehna sunna mana hai...

Jaa bekadra, oye bedarda, oye bekhabra,
Tu kya pyaar karega, pyaar maine kiya,
Aag ke iss dariya ko paar maine kiya...

Aaye ho meri zindagi main tum bahar ban ke,
Mere dil mei yuhi rehna, tum pyaar pyaar ban ke,
Aankhon mein tum base ho sapney hazar ban ke,
Mere dil mein yuhi rehna, tum pyaar pyaar ban ke...

[/NOCOPY]
Edited by paayaal - 11 years ago

meghavn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Jitna mazaa roothne mein hain
               Utna hi Mazaa manane mein hai

Now what do we say about this Tom & Jerry couple... both are alike yet different... both make decisions in haste & realize later the consequences. So this is nothing new to them...

So Arnav realized yesterday his folly & wanted to talk to Khushi so calls her up & Khushi in no mood to talk disconnects the call... now coming to today... Khushi is doing what she does at tense situations making & eating jalebis & talking to her DM...realizes she is at fault too & she shouldn't have disconnected the call & wants to call him... but she knows that he might disconnect her call so she calls in pretense of Buaji & imitates like her... Arnav immediately knows its Khushi & shuts her up & disconnects the call... Khushi is surprised that he could recognize her voice even though she pretends, whereas her own sister was fooled. So she messages which he deftly deletes & leaves a Khushi expecting for his call.

This couple never seize to amaze me - Khushi knows even before she calls what Arnav will do & Arnav can recognize Khushi - her voice, herself anywhere even when she pretends. When he wanted to talk she was in no mood & now when she wants to talk he is in no mood πŸ˜†

Moving ahead...

Khushi comes to RM with her Buaji, Arnav wants to talk to her, Khushi is again in no mood to talk to him as he didn't talk to her & didn't respond to her message... Arnav is trying to gain her attention but without any success... send a messenger to her our own NK but again no avail... then they have eye convo which my dear friend RUBY has decoded for us.

So with telepathic convo lets add another one to their list of convo's eye talk even at far distances.

Now to the last part - 

So Khushi gets a call from Aman to pass on a message to Arnav as he is unreachable that the deal which he was tensed for all these days didnt go through... So Khushi forcibly has to go to Arnav to pass on the message as she is very worried that his deal didnt get thru, so as Arnav expected Khushi comes to pass the message to their room... she later realizes that she has been tricked by him & demands is she a DEAL & yes confirms Arnav that she is the biggest DEAL of his LIFE. Khushi is speechless but recovers immediately demanding why he didnt pick her call & he has immediate answer that she also didnt pick up... Khushi tells she was very hurt by him & our Arnav says SORRY...

Yesterday this was same Arnav who shouted GO & closed the door on her face & today its again the same Arnav who STOPS her from leaving him & closes the door... yesterday he created the distance between them & today he wants no distance between them - LOOP CLOSED πŸ˜‰

A person who had difficulty in saying sorry who practiced n number of times in front of mirror to say them today says it without hesitation...they have truly walked a long way in relationship & matured together...  they are true couple made for EACH OTHER... blessed by GOD, matched in HEAVEN... LONG LIVE THEIR HAPPINESS...

Signing off with this beautiful song for this lovely couple...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0iX6gZre_E&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

[/NOCOPY]
Edited by meghavn - 11 years ago

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Zaraa thero, zaraa thero
Sazaa mere dil ki zaraa sunte jana

Khuli palak mein, jhutha gussa
Band palak mein pyaar
Jeena bhi mushkil
Marna bhi mushkil

Aankhon mein ikraar ki zhalki
Hoton pe pyaar
Jeena bhi mushkil
Marna bhi mushkil

Kissa Kiss Ka-itne saare kisses ladkene diya..so equality boss..ek kiss toh ladki ko toh dena hi chahiya Nandakishore..woh Bhi bina kisi Shaarth ke

LOL Yeh dekho..aakirkaar ho hi gaaya

What do i talk about today's episode..the episode stood out as a representation of the vintage IPK..the anger,intensity,passion,madness,cheating games all of these played on the screen..told us a story beyond compare..what was the story?The love story of Arnav-Khushi..The courting style of these unique lovebirds..the challenges,goading,the anger thereafter and the passion induced in the aftermath..wow..this is the magic of Arnav and khushi sizzling chemistry

Sharth wala Kiss

The Points I loved

!.Khushi waiting for Arnav's phone but khushi being khushi rang with some guilt about not picking up arnav's phone..changes her voice to buaji's so that her pride is not hurt in ringing up first..wow..Arnav tells her to shut up..so hubby who recognises wifey every movement senses her..that is the beauty of the chemistry..i loved Khushi's OTT expressions..vintage khushi and ASR

2.Arnav pacing in the room and Anjali coming in to his room to pacify him..trying the sister act of making him understand that khushi did everything for his sake..that is bringing in shyam to make her happy in turn give him joy,felt like the sister was trying to reassert her position as his source of happiness..i loved the fact that ASr didn't accept her words..so another confirmation of khushi's position in his life ..that is not at the behest and benevolence of Anjali..

3.Mami and NK's antics produced Ripples of laughter..NK the sakha of khushi and arnav acting as hanuman between Arnav and khushi..getting exasperated with the usage of pure hindi..nice hidden meanings in his dialogues..Loved it..Mamiji is now in Khushi's camp for she brought back the happiness of Anjali..but have a a gut feeling that her  inbestigations are going to start soon..loved her coconut scene with Arnav..so the mother of arnav and anjali at her place again working for her children's happiness

4.loved how Dadi's glee at the wedding getting stalled disappears when she sees that Arnav never ever meant to stop the  wedding..Zor ka Jhatka hai zoronse laga  ,hai na dadi?wait dadi,there are some more on the way..pls store some of your disapproval for later otherwise the little store of the expression  you have will soon be exhausted..

5.absolutely loved Arnav's ramanchi techniques..seems like every husband has some trick up his sleeve to bring his angry wife back to him..the cheating ,Khushi swallowing the bait,going to room to inform..getting caught in the love net of her husbands, loved it when Khushi rained her frustrations and hurt at arnav,,arnav just says sorry ..calls her the biggest deal of his life..i so loved it,,and the end product of that of pent up passion..the kiss tomorrow..wow..

That's it from me today see you all tomorrow in another thread Of DC

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ye Lo Main Haari Piya, Hui Teri Jeet Re
Kaahe Ka Jhagada Baalam, Nayee-Nayee Preet Re

Naye Naye Do Nain Mile Hain, Nayee Mulaakaat Hai
Milte Hi Tum Rooth Gaye Ji, Ye Bhi Koi Baat Hai...
Jaao Ji Maaf Kiya,Tu Hi Mera Meet Re
Kaahe Ka Jhagada Baalam,  Nayee-Nayee Preet Re...
Ye lo main haari piya...

Finally the story revolves around the people it is suppose to! After the disappointment of the past few days, we have a refreshing epi! 
A lonely, perhaps guilty but lovable Arnav...A lonely, definitely sad ,both guilty and angry khushi in her element, 
NK - a true friend and a Lakshman to his Nannav bhai,  
Mami with her antics,  Dadi with her "usual" i-hate-khushi naara, Anjali-shyaam as not-so-charming couple.

And I am indeed very happy today!! The execution was good, the old "feel" back. And most importantly, there were subtle moments in the romance which has made this show THE show to watch in the first place!! So IPK team, well done!!πŸ‘ 

"Aisa kaise keh sakte hai wo - khushi tumne mera bharosa toda"

Devi Maiyaa, Khushi's best friend,  with whom she confides all her innermost feelings again witnesses the turmoil of her favorite daughter! Khushi bares it all, she tells her the hurt Arnav caused by his words..Those words pain her immensely coz for her she never intended that..How can she, KKGSR, the wife of a certain ASR break his trust..A woman who lives for others, can cause such sadness in her Arnavji, a lady who always want to make everyone happy, can make her soulmate sad and hurt by her actions!! And most importantly, how can He think that she can hurt him like that, break the faith!! 

But she also realizes her mistake, she knows how much Arnav hates that guy and thus she now feels his anger is justified! She is also guilty for her hasty decision of not picking up his call. 

"Kaan hai ya koi jhoot pakadne ki machine"
She knows he will gladly return the favor (Of not picking up her call)πŸ˜†so she decides to steal Buaji's identity and talk to him.. But, she forgets..this is not her jiji who cant make out the difference...For Arnav.she is instilled in him, in his conscience... he can feel her from across the continents and this is no big thing!!πŸ˜›

"Sorry sorry lakhon sorry..pehle phone na uthane ki liye aur ab buaji banke baat karne ke liye..Humein phone kijiye"

This was adorable and completely Khushi-astic!! πŸ˜† "lakhon sorry" was hilarious!πŸ˜†

"Har baar hum kyon jhuke, unhein bhi intezaar karate hain"

I hope this does Not have any inner/hidden meaning..As the past is about to come forward, I feel this could have some importance later on..as in Khushi not bending it and waiting for Arnav to do something..and he will Not do it and the separation will elongate? I hope I am proven wrong!!

"humari kodi humpe mat chalaiye"..

Khushi, You thought that Arnav will enact as Mami? πŸ˜† Of all the people in RM, Arnav Singh Raizada will  speak and behave like Manorma mami and say "who eej speaking pleaj??πŸ˜†..Oh khushi dear!! I love your innocence!! It is so refreshing...

"Di? Come!!"..
Sigh! I want to see that day when he asks her to "go please"..Like he did with Khushi yesterday when he thought she broke his trust! How devastated he will be he finds out Anjali was meeting Shyaam since a loong time, going behing his back and lying to him left,right and center!!
In my wishlist, this comes under top-5. Please CVs, itna karam kardo!!πŸ˜†

"Hum khush hain..kyonki humare Shyaamji laut aaye hain"
Seriously i dont want to write much on this otherwise the post will be filled with negativity! But I just want to rant that how can a woman who has just lost her child just few days back, be happy? I can understand that she needs her husband, wants her husband to be with her at this hour of need..understandable... Husband can lessen the pain, can give the strength to face this difficult time, can share her grief! But how does that make her Happy? Feeling less sad and feeling happy are two different things entirely and I wish they would have projected the former!! I am not able to connect with her and this is the reason!!
Though I loved the way Arnav clenches his fist..Well done and beautifully shot!!

"Ye khushiji ki wajah se hi laute hain"
hai re Nandkishore!!πŸ˜•

"Agar tum humein khush dekhoge to tumhaare dil ko chaain milega"..
Err..what abt your dil ka chaain Anjali Bitiya? Will you be happy when Arnav will be happy or it is like this..that only when your "Shaayamji humaare pass hain" , will you see what Arnav needs in his life!! and then try to get it for him??
Sigh..Sorry for the rant, really didnt want to but even when Anjali is trying hard to Patch up Arshi, I am not feeling any thing...I can't help being this negative about her at this stage atleast!!

"chahe wo phati saree kaisan bhi ho, aaj tak accha kaamwa ki hai na"
πŸ˜ƒ  Welcome back Mamiji..I missed you..Where did you disappear after Arnav's kidnapping drama wound-up? 
Anyways, the thing that caught my attention here is the word "Aaj tak"..She does not say khushi has done good today, she says khushi has Always till now done good for this house! Isn't it lovely to hear someone praising her? Acknowledging all that she has done for those RM-vaasis? Oh it felt much better to have come from mami!! Well done CVs...πŸ˜ƒ

"Khushi bitiya se bahut hi pyaar karat hain"

The word "bahut hi" is said with such emphasis by Nani!!πŸ˜† We know naniji, this "bahut hi" is actually very very bahut-hi...πŸ˜† And Dadi is back to her "OOh...i dont like this girl..let the marriage break" naara again! *Yawn*

"Wo na nahin kahegi, she wont dare"

But that is the thing about her that made him fall in love with her! She did, does and will always do the "daring" of refusing him, declining him if she wants!! Loved the little "Aankhon hi aankhon mein ishaara thing" when he smiles at her, and she just avoids acknowledging it..and he lifts his eyebrows as if to accept the challenge!
Oh..the cute but love-filled nok-jhok is back! Oiyee...πŸ˜ƒ

"Jitne bhi bade bade words bolne hain bol do ek doosre ko"..

And they go completely silent! Can I just say this was my fav scene  of the epi today..for the subtle message it conveyed, for the silent love, the need, the longing, the apology...No need to say any "bada bada" words...coz "They say it best when They say nothing at all"..πŸ˜† Loved the BG music and NK's reaction too..It was beautifully done by Karan!! very natural and apt!πŸ‘

BTW, was that a smile on Arnav's face when he hands over the phone to NK? Its like he sees the defiance in Khushi's eyes and he knows she will not come to him just like that..and so he makes a plan and is gloating about it!!

"Ab deal pakki hai ya nahin"

Of course, what else it will mean! He is just asking her again if she is still set on getting married to him or not! Its not that he has a doubt, or he is worried..its just that he wants to probably rile her a little bit and also seek assurance from her that everything is as before.. It is because he knows he has hurt her somewhere and he is trying to make amends in his way!!He wants to hear it from her that yes, all is well...that the fight was too small a thing to ever come in their way!!πŸ˜›

"Tum meri zindagi ki sabse badi deal ho"

Sigh! There it is..once again! The words showcasing the importance of her in his life, what she is to him..No other words needed, no need of profound declaration of love..just this is enough..
and she Knows it! Watch her fumble here..she is surely affected, as she should be!! I definitely was..πŸ˜†

"Sorry"

A simple heartfelt, one-word apology and Khushi melts! because she just wants these simple things from her man..Not money, wealth, high standards of living..but feelings,emotions! 
I loved the fact that when khushi says he has hurt her, a small "Ah" escapes from his lips..probably the agony of hurting her!!
and she notices this first..even before he mouths the words "Sorry", she stops in her tirade and looks at him..and she knows it!! πŸ˜ƒ
Ah I loved this scene!!
Barun and Sanaya were fantastic in this!! And so were the minds behind executing this!!πŸ‘

Other little things to ponder:

• Khushi khaoing bhaav when she is not picking up the phone is really cute! And she full expected an aplogy when she lifted that...πŸ˜† 
    Sanaya did this scene really well.

• Mami is not angry at Khushi for speaking to her like that on the phone..And that did surprise me. I fully expected a "phati saaree, tumri himmat kaise hui..etc etc..."...Glad to see this!!

• Nani's "khushi bitiya wohi kiye rahi jo ek acchi bahu ko karna chahiye"
    well dont really agree to this!!... Acchi biwi bhi toh banna hai na..πŸ˜•

•  Mami's "Tum play ground chodh ke pavillion mein waapas kahe jaa rahi ho?"..."ee matchwa to hum fixing karke hi breathing lewe"!..."Hum Arnav bitwa ke cleaned bowled  karke aawat hain!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hilarious! Lagta hai Mamiji abhi koi cricket match dekhke aa rahi hain!!
  • Loved the whole Arnav-NK-Khushi-NK scene! It was funny, hilarious, totallyNot over the top and had subtle romance! πŸ‘ 

• Khushi really confused NK with her "Adayat" and "Aadat" GyaanπŸ˜†! Poor Nk bhai!πŸ˜†

• "Ye pyaar andha hone ke saath saath stupid bhi hota hai" πŸ˜† Very well said NK bitwa...ask us, how much andhaa pyaar we have for this show!! Dish out anything and everything, but we still love it and eagerly wait for it day in and day out!
  • Arnav stops Khushi near the door when she is about to go and deliberately moves towards the door..taking her along with him and very smartly pinning her with her back towards it and no escape possible whatsoever!! Maza aagaya!!πŸ˜†

• About the Precap: Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow...I know, the wait is difficult! par ka karein, karega padi!!πŸ˜†

Love, Sumi
Edited by coolgal270 - 11 years ago
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
An episode that brought a smile back on my faceπŸ˜›

Before I write about the episode itself, I must comment on how refreshed Arnav looks in today's episode. If the di drama has resulted in the leads getting the much needed rest, then I am all for it. Now that that painful part is over and done with, I am eagerly waiting for more r-o-m-a-n-c-e, and then some more.

The line that stuck in my mind today was "tum meri life ki sabse badi deal ho". Ufff. How cute is that? If any of you think that he is going to let garima-dadi past come in between this "deal", then forget it.  He is going to "win" this deal no matter what. There are no two ways about it. So, relax, and enjoy the wedding in its full glory😊

Absolutely loved mami and NK in today's episode. Mami is actually fond of both the sisters. This was clear the other day, when she asked Payal to sleep with her when she was scared, and it was clear today, when she set out to unite Arnav and Khushi. She primarily did this for Arnav, since she knows how much Arnav loves Khushi, but somewhere deep inside, I feel she did it for Khushi as well.

Mami, your intervention wasn't really required, but it was a very thoughtful gesture. You really won your audience over today. This gesture also indirectly stamps your faith in your "fati saadi", and for some odd reason that brings a smile on my face. For however irritating and rude you have been to both the sisters in the past, you have always come across as a straightforward and an honest woman. So, your trust in Khushi is of some significance to me.

NK bhai, what do I say about you? You have won my heart over right from the very beginning. I agree wholeheartedly with you that love is dumb indeed. You did the smartest thing by handing over the phone to Arnav. I am pretty good at hindi, but even I wouldn't have been able to pass on their messages to each otherπŸ˜‰ Let them sort out their problem by themselves. They are perfectly capable of doing it on their own.

Di, you irritated me a little less today, but that doesn't redeem you at all. You observed your chote's clenched fist when you mentioned your husband's return, yet you didn't deem it necessary to talk to him about it. I am actually glad that you didn't, for I couldn't have stomached any emotional moments between the two of you today. Nk bhai realized very quickly that the quarreling couple would be able to sort out their differences on their own. It is high time you realize the same too. Your pep talk to Arnav was not required at all. It didn't make a difference to him one way or the other. He had already made up his mind to make up with Khushi. Agreed that he feels calm if you are content, but he feels content only if he is at peace with Khushi. You will probably never understand the feeling, since you have unfortunately never found true love. I hope for your sake that someday you find it though!

Edited by bidz - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Here's my reaction to the episode.

I would have digested the cute scenes if Arnav realized how much he needs Khushi before Anjali and family's intervention.

I would have digested the making up scenes if I did not know the Garima track coming.

I would have digested the cute fights if I did not know that Arnav has absolutely no trust on Khushi and next time something big comes up, they are going to drift apart. 

Today family was needed to make Arnav realize that Khushi did everything for his happiness. If tomorrow the entire family is against him, then what? Arnav will leave Khushi like a used napkin. 

In this house, everything revolves around Anjali's happiness. If tomorrow Arnav has to choose between Anjali and Khushi's happiness, whom would he choose? So far he never chose between right or wrong because as per him, Anjali is always right. 

The attitude he showed Khushi, did not show to Anjali for creating a situation where Khushi had to go against his wishes. Funny right?

BTW, the kiss happened because Madhubala (the show that is stealing IPK audience) has a steamy kiss on the way. Thanks Aarthi for reminding me of that...