Ekta Kaul is the best ever.

sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Ever since I've seen Ekta Kaul as Sahiba, I've lost my mind, positively, completely.

Ekta is indescribably beautiful. She is fantabulous as Sahiba. She, without an iota of doubt, is the most beautiful girl ever. One look at Ekta & even a moron can tell that she is a special girl. A girl this beautiful is hard to imagine. Ever since I've seen her as Sahiba, I spend each & every moment of my free time watching Sahiba scenes.

Fact is, she is doing all of us a huge favour by acting in RSSI so that we can see this celestial beauty. The least we can do to show our eternal gratitude to Ekta is by supporting her show in whatever way we can. I have already called every friend & relative of mine & have urged each one to them to watch RSSI. 

I wish that RSSI keeps running for years to come so that I can see Ekta as Sahiba forever & ever. I care neither about the story nor the rest of the cast. Who cares about story & other characters anyways? I just want Ekta to play Sahiba forever.

And the thing is, not only is Ekta Kaul a divine beauty, she is an actress of highest caliber too. The way she is playing Sahiba is mind-blowing.

Honest to God, if it would have been somehow within my ambit, I would have given Ekta 'Bharat Ratna' by now. If any Indian deserves that honour, it's Ekta kaul. She is that good. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liipsa thumbnail
lol I think either u love her way too much or hate her too much to make such a post .😆as its an open invitation to bash her...

anyway i would say that she is doing a gud job considering  its her 1st show which she bagged in jst 4 days,nd has no acting background.
Actors dont deserve ny bharat ratna award,bcoz these awards are meant for lifelong service to people of India.

now calm down😆
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: liipsa

lol I think either u love her way too much or hate her too much to make such a post .😆as its an open invitation to bash her...

anyway i would say that she is doing a gud job considering  its her 1st show which she bagged in jst 4 days,nd has no acting background.
Actors dont deserve ny bharat ratna award,bcoz these awards are meant for lifelong service to people of India.

now calm down😆

👍🏼 Well said😆
PROTIM21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She doing gud job as Sahiba but bharatratna???
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love ekta.. but honestly Bharat ratna..?

You love her a way too much! lol
sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

NO part of whatever I've said about Ekta Kaul above has even a hint of exaggeration in it. If anything, my statements should be considered understatements by all right-thinking people for it's simply impossible to adequately praise a girl as beautiful, as elegant & as graceful as Ekta. She is so amazing that regardless of what she may be doing onscreen, talking, running, fighting, driving a tractor, uttering lowbrow terms, or whatever, she always looks so endearing. 

All members seem to consider my wish of conferring "Bharat Ratna" on her, as either outlandish, or silly. But think about it for a moment & I am sure ALL of you would discern the logic behind my wish. Ekta sits at the very pinnacle of beauty & elegance. As it is, it's impossible to compare her with any other human being. She can only be considered as a priceless jewel, and therefore, officially declaring her as a "Jewel of India" sounds quite logical to me.

P.S. All those members who upload RSSI pictures in the "pictures thread", a big THANK YOU. I have downloaded all Ekta pics from that thread, & finding so many of her pics at one place is great, saved a lot of time. (And time is in real short supply these days.) So, thanks everyone. Now I'll get a montage her pictures framed.   

Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
'Bharat Ratna'?! Okay! So, the next ''actor'' who deserves this award is Katrina, eh?! 🤣
Kristen23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bharat ratan for ekta..very funny...ofcourse she is beautiful...but doesnt abc of acting...
Kristen23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ekta must join acting school first...
-QH- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She's awesome, but I thought see was quitting or something.