Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Fawad's current female fan following is very similar to the type Waheed Murrad/Rajesh Khanja had..

OT: I can believe there is some truth to the rumor.. I remember when the HS craze was recent, Faisal was rude (I don't know if this is the right word) to a caller on his morning show.. He had to gift her a joda so he said that Drama's sirf star se nahin banate.. Lighting wagera bauhat zaroori hoti hai.. Tell me the name of HS's Lightman/camera man and she said she didn't know so he ended the call.. (I'm sorry but how come no one else says such things..) even the female host felt he was harsh.. So I do sense a bit of jealousy/negative vibes there.. I don't remember the exact incident but it was something like that..

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Professional rivalry is very natural since Faisal has been dominating the no 1 spot in the industry for years now Fawad is probably taking that position.
But we can't deny that both of them are great actors...Fawad needs to do different roles to be as versatile as FQ :D
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Fawad's current female fan following is very similar to the type Waheed Murrad/Rajesh Khanja had..

OT: I can believe there is some truth to the rumor.. I remember when the HS craze was recent, Faisal was rude (I don't know if this is the right word) to a caller on his morning show.. He had to gift her a joda so he said that Drama's sirf star se nahin banate.. Lighting wagera bauhat zaroori hoti hai.. Tell me the name of HS's Lightman/camera man and she said she didn't know so he ended the call.. (I'm sorry but how come no one else says such things..) even the female host felt he was harsh.. So I do sense a bit of jealousy/negative vibes there.. I don't remember the exact incident but it was something like that..

He has recentyl been talking abt soundly getting back to ppl on his show 😆 the guy has tantrum issues.. acts too nicely at times tho

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Aren't all actors/actresses strugglers until they have a breakout performance? Then why is this journalist or whoever constantly calling Fawad a "struggler"..that's very derogatory b/c he's really superstar now. Fawad's nice to his fans it seems, so doesn't matter if others in the industry don't like him because of him refusing interviews etc.

And I read the interview where Faisal mentioned how he was offered Humsafar first..but he never degraded Fawad...nor did he say he recommended anyone or he doesn't like "mediocre roles." All he said was he was offered Zard Mausam & Humsafar but he denied them because he wants to do roles which he hasn't before. He also mentioned Fawad & Faisal Rehman have done a better job than he would have if he had done Humsafar & Zard Mausam. So not sure what stuff this article's talking about.

I thinkt he below given quote answers ur ques and whoever gave the topic I am sure wasn't only talking abt particular interview but the general stuff FQ says, if the guy indeed is Faysal... and the interviews r always edited

I think the struggler points out to be Fawad? Prior to Humsafar he didn't really have a great career..

Taify thumbnail

Conceited in terms of what? His looks? His acting?

I don't get under what terms your saying he's conceited..
You can say he has anger issues.. That's extremely believable because he said it himself and accounts from EP's concerts say the same..

And I've been reading stuff that you've been posting related to Fawad from TvKahaani for a while now and I'll say the website has some sort of personal bias against him..

What did he refuse to do an interview for you?

Have you personally met him and he did something?

I have worked with him indirectly and there is no personal bias. He is a terrific, terrific actor. There are many incidents that u ppl would never know about for obvious reasons
BlackStar. thumbnail
Could you share the incidents? I wanna know about his concietedness and starry airs too..

But I must say I think he's become a bit more proffesional now, and calmer after HS.. Even if he was I don't know as you say concieted off-scren before?

Taify thumbnail
cancelling appearances/interviews, demanding royal treatment etc..

He acted really weird after HS, actually, but then ultimately got better... Some say his wife corrected him..
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

cancelling appearances/interviews, demanding royal treatment etc..

He acted really weird after HS, actually, but then ultimately got better... Some say his wife corrected him..

I think so.. I think initially he wasn't comfortable with the amount of attention and success he was getting but then got better.. and this is just my viewpoint.