Gossip: The Insecure Senior Actor and the Upset...

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

10SEP2012

Gossip: The Insecure Senior Actor and the Upset Superstar

This is a big news, which is making waves in the industry. industry's favorite actor, who is known for his versatility, and was recently in the news for rumored botox, has been making some strange comments for a while now, and one of this comments seem to have upset a supremely talented and extremely famous superstar, who is now trying his hands at fashion too.

The news goes that the legendary star has been mentioning about a lead character, which made the singer/actor famous, being first offered to him. The actor had no qualms over telling how he had denied the channel's biggest hit, because he does not like to do 'mediocare roles'.

The news spread like wildfire and touched the ears of the conceited actor who couldn't turn a deaf ear to it. Both the actors have actually released kind of official comments on it. The veteran who commented says that he is the one who had suggested the struggler's name for the role, and he is glad that the struggler did it. He cleared in the statement that he did nto mean any harm to the actor.

However, the struggler, who is now among the most demanded actors, is pretty upset about it. At an event recently held, he did mention that he doesn't care about who was offered the role first, because at the end of the day he played it and is glad that he did.

A lot of people seem to be surprised at this. A close friend of the extremely talented veteran believes that his interest was not in causing any damage to the superstar, but it just slipped out of his mouth, as the interviewer was asking such question.

The actor hasn't been responsing to such queries anymore, as he does not want to be caught in such troubles, maybe because professionaly he is not going through the best phase.

It must be noted that almost everyone in the industry is downplaying this story, because nobody can afford to be in the book of either of the stars.

by admin in Gossip Tags: pakistan drama news, pakistani drama gossip

http://www.tvkahani.com/gossip-the-insecure-senior-actor-and-the-upset-superstar/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
actor/singer, trying his hand at fashion is Fawad..

senior actor is who??

struggler now in demand who??
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Upset Superstar is Fawad
senior legendary actor/industry's favorite and known for his versatility i guess is Faisal? :S
Edited by friends_rock - 12 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fawad & Faisal 🤔
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Faisal Qureshi.. Humsafar was offered to him before but he refused itt. Then it went to Fawad..

And would someone tell me why Fawad's being called a conceited actor? Surely I have never heard him be conceited about himself or his acting in any of his interviews.. He doesn't really praise himself..
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fawad ka interview lainay jao or call him for some appearance.. u will see how coneited he is :D
BlackStar. thumbnail
Conceited in terms of what? His looks? His acting?
I don't get under what terms your saying he's conceited..
You can say he has anger issues.. That's extremely believable because he said it himself and accounts from EP's concerts say the same..

And I've been reading stuff that you've been posting related to Fawad from TvKahaani for a while now and I'll say the website has some sort of personal bias against him..

What did he refuse to do an interview for you?

Have you personally met him and he did something?

Edited by BlackStar. - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
who is the third angle aka he struggler?? 😆

somebody told me Fawad is very full of himself..😕
BlackStar. thumbnail
I think the struggler points out to be Fawad? Prior to Humsafar he didn't really have a great career..

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aren't all actors/actresses strugglers until they have a breakout performance? Then why is this journalist or whoever constantly calling Fawad a "struggler"..that's very derogatory b/c he's really superstar now. Fawad's nice to his fans it seems, so doesn't matter if others in the industry don't like him because of him refusing interviews etc.

And I read the interview where Faisal mentioned how he was offered Humsafar first..but he never degraded Fawad...nor did he say he recommended anyone or he doesn't like "mediocre roles." All he said was he was offered Zard Mausam & Humsafar but he denied them because he wants to do roles which he hasn't before. He also mentioned Fawad & Faisal Rehman have done a better job than he would have if he had done Humsafar & Zard Mausam. So not sure what stuff this article's talking about.
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago