New Rajat-MugdhaFF:DestroyedinLove Chap1 (Extended

secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
FF Prthvi -Nandini/Rajat-Mugdha

Chapter 1

Being the only son of the richest business tycoon of India with all the luxuries of life, Prithvi never bothered to step out of his mansion & socialize much. Although he was down to earth, loyal & extremely devoted to his close friends; but he always liked to expose his inner self to the right people & that's why he was somewhat reserved & shy by nature.

He was now 21. People around him especially his father Ram Kapoor and friends wondered that, in spite of having such elegant persona & the looks which could literally kill any girl out there, why he hasn't he found his perfect match yet; But, Prithvi never spoke a word regarding that. It seemed he always had a virtual checklist in his mind, about the love of his life. He was a hardcore romantic individual but, was afraid to reveal this side of his personality to anyone. The main reason why he wasn't in love at the tender age, was the shyness or maybe the nervousness he would have to face in front of the opposite gender. 

He had a perfect life-style; But one evening changed his life forever ...

Ram: "Prithvi ..."(Ram entered his son's room)
Prithvi: "Yes dad ..." (He replied pleasantly, turning down the lid of his laptop)
Ram: "My business partner Dhanraaj has thrown a party tonight, on the inauguration of his new 5-star hotel & ..."
Prithvi: "And you want me to come along, am I right..?"
Ram: "So, intelligent you're.."
Prithvi: Oh come on dad, you know I had these business parties..."
Ram: "You never know, you find someone interesting there..." (Prithvi didn't reply)
Prithvi: "Dad ..."
Ram: "I don't know anything, you are coming with me that's it...what's with this isolation anyway?"
Prithvi: "Dad what's the point of meeting these stereotype people, just faking yourself away, nothing else."
Ram: "If you'll meet new people, it would enable you to deal with them accordingly, you'll have an experience."
Prithvi: "But ..."
Ram: "No arguments. Get ready, we'll be leaving in half an hour." (He patted Prithvi's shoulder with a smile & left)

Prithvi took a shower & got ready wearing a black suit with an Azul colored formal dress shirt underneath. He gelled back his hair, wore his favorite cologne, Rolex watch & left with his father in his black BMW for the party.

They reached the hotel named "Club Hotel". It was a 13 floor elegant building situated in a posh area of the city.

Not-so-interested Prithvi entered the hotel & casually scanned its luxurious interiors. Both of them entered a spacious hall; there was a large gathering of elite class. As usual, Prithvi was stiff & nervous;

Ram: "Come on Prithvi, be relaxed & easy; let me introduce you to Dhanraaj."

After both of them walked a little distance; they saw an aged man with a medium height with a beard, who stood with a group of industrialists; fully suited, puffing a cigar. Ram called out;

Ram: "Dhanraaj!" (The aged man turned around & whole-heartedly welcomed them)

Dhanraaj: "Welcome Ram, I'm so glad you have come. By the way I was uncertain about that." (He winked)

Ram: "You must be kidding me, how could I miss this event of my best buddy." (Prithvi was quietly listening to this typical businessmen conversation) By the way, this is my son, Prithvi'"

Dhanraaj: "Oh yes, I know him. Please to meet you young man." (He extended his hand)

Prithvi: "Pleasure is all mine, uncle." (He replied with a swift smile & shook hand)

Dhanraaj: "I must say Ram, you son has turned out to be extremely handsome ' Is he committed yet?" (A slight frown appeared on Prithvi's face)

Ram: "Oh, no ' he's still thinking."

Prithvi: "Dad, I'll just sit there'"

Ram: "Yeah sure, make yourself comfortable."

Prithvi went on the drink counter, ordered a beer for himself & sat on the nearby couch. He glanced at everyone casually. Suddenly his eyes stopped at a girl sitting at a distance, who was apparently bent down & finding something. Unlike Prithvi's usual aloof behavior, he got curious to see that girl's face & waited for her to look up. When finally she sat upright, he saw her; long thick hair, with dark hypnotizing eyes with an enchanted beauty. It was an immediate cupid struck for him''yes he finally found his lady love'he thought'.

Edited by manu9 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ahw super interesting and mindblowing
start! Love it yaar!
Great start.
Edited by BrunoMars - 11 years ago
secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrunoMars

Ahw super interesting and mindblowing

start! Love it yaar!
Great start.

Thank u so much frnd! knw wht ur one ov those readers who immediately comment on my ffs after a min its posted😆...thnks alot...but i was kinda disappointed when there were 40 views n nt a single comment😲...but anyways thnks for being the first one...tc...
kespari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YOUR FF IS SO NICE AND BEAUTIFUL PLZ DONT END THA STORY AND ALSO SEND ME LINKS  AND ALL RT MC FANS KO IS KAY LINKS SEND KARO TO APKI FF SAB READ KARY GEY AND PLZ LIKNA MAT CHORNAEdited by kespari - 11 years ago
Radharaday thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the ff ... 
the update was awesome 
Continue soon and thx for the pm 
Pm me when u update 
chandana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting concept... plz continue
Roses-khushi thumbnail