Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I thought Rizwanullah was gay too.. Until he married Faiza..
He makes such Kutton Waale Kapre for women on the ramp.. Just nice artistic prints.
You know he once turned into a full Molvi type person, but then left it.. He callS it an interesting experience in life..

Gadhaaa🤢😆

Anybody knows what happened to Aminah Haque and her model bf? she disappeared like gadhe ke sar se seengh..😕
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pulwasha: have you heard anything about Saba Qamar's offscreen personality?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Pulwasha: have you heard anything about Saba Qamar's offscreen personality?

I have not heard but I was watching her on Nida's show and she was like.. Main hamesha sach bolti hoona, kabhi ghuroor nahi kiya, kabhi apne aap ko kuch samjha nahi, to ab sab mujhse door hogaye hain.. Nida dekhein jo hamesha sach bolta hai usse koi pasand nahi karta main hamesha sach bolti hoon..🤢 bhiyya ghar mein sach bolo poori dunya ko q bata rahi ho.. plus she was a very very bold model..I posted about her in the gossip thread..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pallo, you don't know?
Aminah Haque's married to Ammar Belal the designer..

I saw Saba on Nida's show and I felt she wasn't being herself.. It looked fake as if she was putting up an image of being all truthful and bold.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I have not heard but I was watching her on Nida's show and she was like.. Main hamesha sach bolti hoona, kabhi ghuroor nahi kiya, kabhi apne aap ko kuch samjha nahi, to ab sab mujhse door hogaye hain.. Nida dekhein jo hamesha sach bolta hai usse koi pasand nahi karta main hamesha sach bolti hoon..🤢 bhiyya ghar mein sach bolo poori dunya ko q bata rahi ho.. plus she was a very very bold model..I posted about her in the gossip thread..

yeah I remember you mentioning the bold bit in that thread. I haven't seen many of her interviews though..I saw one where she came on Juggan's show on PTV...it seems like she's the breadwinner for her family...but yeah, there's no need to praise yourself like that. 😆 but I loveee her as an actress..I think she's amazing.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Pallo, you don't know?
Aminah Haque's married to Ammar Belal the designer..

I saw Saba on Nida's show and I felt she wasn't being herself.. It looked fake as if she was putting up an image of being all truthful and bold.

I was like what the falooda?? she was being so fake yeaaahh..cuz I like her she's such a great actress..

ohhh she married him finally and vanished like thin air..I used to like Ammar Bilal shhh secret 😆 I thought he was cute sans his makeup..and I'm guessing he is considerably younger than Aminah no?
starstruckk thumbnail
I heard Aamina Haq & Ammar Bilal had a live in relationship before they married..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I found him cute too.. I remember seeing his and Aminah's photo-shoot back in the day like 2005..

SS, maybe they did?
Aminah used to roam lahore's streets openly in shorts..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I heard Aamina Haq & Ammar Bilal had a live in relationship before they married..

I remember her seeing in Lux style awards and she looked heavily pregnant she was wearing this black gown.. she has kids?

Aminah is Khar's daughter..🤢
starstruckk thumbnail

I found him cute too.. I remember seeing his and Aminah's photo-shoot back in the day like 2005..

SS, maybe they did?
Aminah used to roam lahore's streets openly in shorts..

I read it once on a forum I used to go to way back. Someone there knew a lot about the Fashion industry in Pakistan and they mentioned it...I sort of believed it considering Aaminah did seem way too liberal.