Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pallo, have you met anyone from the fashion industry? I'd look to know someone's experience with chichore from the fashion world.. There's so manyy.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Starstuck: Faakhirrr.. ahhh he remembered me after like what 5-6 years unbelievable..😲 when we were back home we went to walls carnival I was like a 12 years old then maybe.. he's my uncle's friend, my uncle has an advertising agency background they used to organize walls carnivals..so he introduced us all I was so happy to meet a singer when I was little so 3 years ago he did a concert here in wonderland and luckily my friend knew someone backstage so they sneaked us in we said hi and everything to them I told him we have met before in walls carnival I was a little kid then and he said ohhh you are falan falan's relative right I WAS LIKE 😲 YOU REMEMBER?? he was like yeaahh he's my pretty good friend.. I died.. I love Faakhir from then.. I had pictures and everything with him, Atif and all but my computer broke down and all my pictures when kaput I feel so sad now..😭

Sana: Fashion industry hmmm I don't think so.. I forget sometimes..ohh Mahnoor.. she counts as a model right? πŸ˜† but my aunt you know meets people on daily basis so she keeps me updated..πŸ˜† she told us Vaneeza has had 3 abortions Gossip.. tauba tauba πŸ˜†
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Starstuck: Faakhirrr.. ahhh he remembered me after like what 5-6 years unbelievable..😲 when we were back home we went to walls carnival I was like a 12 years old then maybe.. he's my uncle's friend, my uncle has an advertising agency background they used to organize walls carnivals..so he introduced us all I was so happy to meet a singer when I was little so 3 years ago he did a concert here in wonderland and luckily my friend knew someone backstage so they sneaked us in we said hi and everything to them I told him we have met before in walls carnival I was a little kid then and he said ohhh you are falan falan's relative right I WAS LIKE 😲 YOU REMEMBER?? he was like yeaahh he's my pretty good friend.. I died.. I love Faakhir from then.. I had pictures and everything with him, Atif and all but my computer broke down and all my pictures when kaput I feel so sad now..😭

Sana: Fashion industry hmmm I don't think so.. I forget sometimes..ohh Mahnoor.. she counts as a model right? πŸ˜† but my aunt you know meets people on daily basis so she keeps me updated..πŸ˜† she told us Vaneeza has had 3 abortions Gossip.. tauba tauba πŸ˜†

that''s pretty cool..considering he's a celeb and meets so many people on a daily basis yet he remembered. I'd too feel pleasantly surprised! πŸ˜†

wow @ Vaneeza's abortions. πŸ˜• One's probably from HSY..another from Ali Azmat...πŸ˜†..not sure about the third one..πŸ˜†
BlackStar. thumbnail
I love Faakhir! He was my childhood crush.. I can still remember blushing on his Dil Haara song..
It's another thing he looks stoned nowadays, but he still seems nice unlike Haroon.. Aah, so underrated Faakhir is..

And eww.. Tauba tauba.. 3 abortions?

starstruckk thumbnail
has your aunt told you who's the rudest/most obnoxious actor out there?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

has your aunt told you who's the rudest/most obnoxious actor out there?

there's many.. Mahnoor (she was not like this before.. I guess she is dealing mid life crisis or something) πŸ˜•, Fawad (don't kill me.. he has starry airs), Fahad Mustafa sometimes depends on his mood he's very moody generally he's nice hmm who else.. can't remember of more right now.. Ayesha Khan yess her,

and star Yeahah right I was sooo surprised and since then Faakhir never came back to Toronto πŸ˜† oh and btw you can call me Pallo, Pulwasha..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Pallo, what about Faisal? I think he's moody like Fahad too.. He sometimes becomes harsh/kind of impolite on his morning show..

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Pallo, what about Faisal? I think he's moody like Fahad too.. He sometimes becomes harsh/kind of impolite on his morning show..

Qureshi? yeahh he's moody too.. comes across.. though I have never heard someone say something bad about him..they are both very outspoken they would just say whatever.. which is a good quality but becomes bad when you are a celebrity or a big star..they are both very warm people.. both of them are not proud of their work I guess they are just moody.. I don't know much about Faisal but I don't think he brags about himself.. but Fahad is very down to earth considering his work.. he never shows off in that case.. but other than that he has his days πŸ˜†

Faisal Rehman is sooo nicee..and Adnan Siddiqui is nice too he is outspoken too.. he says whatever.. Adnan is funny actually..πŸ˜†

one of the very tameez daar actors is Farhan Ali Agha sooo politee..
starstruckk thumbnail

there's many.. Mahnoor (she was not like this before.. I guess she is dealing mid life crisis or something) πŸ˜•, Fawad (don't kill me.. he has starry airs), Fahad Mustafa sometimes depends on his mood he's very moody generally he's nice hmm who else.. can't remember of more right now.. Ayesha Khan yess her,

and star Yeahah right I was sooo surprised and since then Faakhir never came back to Toronto πŸ˜† oh and btw you can call me Pallo, Pulwasha..

ahh I see...

Ayesha Khan has obnoxious written all over her. πŸ˜†

do you know anything about Mikaal and his offscreen personality?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

fakhir...omg my twin daughters totally bezatified the poor guy...once i was in PC lahore...and guess who enters the elevator...fakhir...i say to my girls...look its fakhir ...you guys sing his song all the time...they totally embarass me by saying they dont know him...omg...i was like ok elevator,stop alreadyπŸ˜†...anyways he is a good guy.

about the fashion industry...let me tell you...i once attended a fashion show...all the models wear see through clothes without underwearπŸ˜•...i know in the west thats the case but come on in isalmic republic of pakistan...and this ameen gul jee guy...once went to a party and this guy totally drunk was all over a girl on the dance floor who was wearing a backless top...actually lots of peeps were drunk there...we left within 15 minutes...couldnt stand it...i didnt attend such parties while in amreeka nd canada...why would i do so in pakistan.