Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why is Ayesha in all Six Sigma productions?

And she's that skinny? Even after having a son?
Does she look skinnier than Anushka Sharma?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Starstruckk, my guess is Mahira's 28 since Feeha Jamshed and her are school friends while Feeha's 28..
If not 29, maximum 30.

She started in late 2006/early 2007 and was 23 or 24 back then, getting married the same year..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Why is Ayesha in all Six Sigma productions?

And she's that skinny? Even after having a son?
Does she look skinnier than Anushka Sharma?

She's Humayun Saeed's best phirend 😉 and she has ladayi with everyone else...

yesss she does.. Mahira looks half of what she looks on tv..she has a nice bhara hua chehra but her body is sooo damn skinny.. all bones..my aunt told me she was always like that.. she didn't gain a lot of weight when she was pregnant either..I think she has a super fast metabolism and great body structure.. she is skinny really really skinny but still she doesn't look bad or malnourished... 😆

she started as a VJ long back like in 2004 and she finished her college and then came back..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mahira looks pretty good for her age, especially since she's a mom too. I would've guessed she's 26ish and single if I were to take a guess without knowing anything about her.

and damnn..the camera must add a lot of weight on to you then..because Naveen currently looks thinner than Mahira..and if Mahira is crazy thin like that in person..Naveen probably looks anorexic.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Mahira looks pretty good for her age, especially since she's a mom too. I would've guessed she's 26ish and single if I were to take a guess without knowing anything about her.

and damnn..the camera must add a lot of weight on to you then..because Naveen currently looks thinner than Mahira..and if Mahira is crazy thin like that in person..Naveen probably looks anorexic.

Naveen is not actually very skinny..

camera adds 10 lbs to you..differs in everybody's case..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Naveen LOST a lot of weight.. She definitly looks thinner than Mahira..

Pallo your aunt works in Six Sigma right? Does she know of any upcoming projects.

Oh btw, do you know what happened between Abdullah Kadwani/Humayun Saeed.. Their split?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Naveen is not actually very skinny..

She used to be chubbier before, but ever since I saw her in Humsafar she seemed to have lost quite a bit of weight. I remember seeing some scenes of her in a top and jeans and she looked mad thin to me...but I don't know how she looks in person. Personally I think her face looked better when it was much fuller.
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
She started in 2004? I recall seeing her on TV in 2006 or maybe 2005.. Not older than that.
What did she return to the US and the comeback?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Naveen LOST a lot of weight.. She definitly looks thinner than Mahira..

Pallo your aunt works in Six Sigma right? Does she know of any upcoming projects.

Oh btw, do you know what happened between Abdullah Kadwani/Humayun Saeed.. Their split?

yeahahh she does..Humayun is still a part of 7th sky..they didn't split.. he is still a share holder in 7th sky.. there are some shows Humayun puts his money in too like Aks, eeman on express etc.. some of them are only produced by Abdullah Kdwani like Shehr-e-zaat.. Humayun is more into his wife's production house now.. his wife takes care of the prod house but he is the owner.. I don't know if Abdullah and Humayun had a fight because I don't think so but they didn't split up yet..

she should know.. I leave messages to her but she's soo busy she hardly has time to reply, she works then her kids etc..But I'll ask her she would definitely know..

Mahira used to VJ on MTV pakistan,IM then Aag.. she went to college in US and then came back started as a VJ so she had to be 22-23 then.. and this was back in 2004-2005 so that makes her 29-30..
starstruckk thumbnail
@ChillMahaul: this is going way offtopic..but is there any current actor/actress who surprised you with their behavior when seeing/meeting them?