Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: happyviewer

she has to be taller than 5'6...i am 5'6...she looks ltaller than me... either that or all the men around her are really short😊

she comes with Faisal Qureshi, Faisal Rehman they are short for men's height.. She came with Asif Raza Mir and he is taller than her..Maybe she's 5'7 that was a wild guess.. I think she should be around 5'6-7
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Savera seems 5'9ish. She seems taller than 5'6/5'7
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Savera seems 5'9ish. She seems taller than 5'6/5'7

5'9 nooo..πŸ˜† My aunt is 5'7 and she looked the same height so take it as 5'7.. 5'9 is a bit too much star.. πŸ˜†

sometimes people look taller onscreen and are short in real while some are short on screen and are taller in real like Saif Ali Khan he looks Tall and on screen he looks short..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

5'9 nooo..πŸ˜† My aunt is 5'7 and she looked the same height so take it as 5'7.. 5'9 is a bit too much star.. πŸ˜†

sometimes people look taller onscreen and are short in real while some are short on screen and are taller in real like Saif Ali Khan he looks Tall and on screen he looks short..

same with shoaib malik ...sania mirza wala...he is much taller in person
starstruckk thumbnail

yeah I'm just guessing based on when I see her onscreen..but since you've seen her offscreen you probably could judge better.

by the way, did you get to talk to her?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

same with shoaib malik ...sania mirza wala...he is much taller in person

you've met Shoaib Malik? if so, how was it?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

you've met Shoaib Malik? if so, how was it?

I've not met Shoaib Malik.. no.. I have not even seen him.. We went to pick up someone I know at Six Sigma's Office in Dec when I visited Pakistan and I was let's go in and pick her up maybe I'd get to see someone πŸ˜† and tadaaa I saw Savera, Mahira..They were there for script hearing.. But I didn't get to talk to anyone.. they just went in two different rooms.. Mahira went in with a straight face, she looks very serious and not very talkative in real.. while Savera was laughing and chatting with the people around..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pallo, you've seen Mahira? Is she tall?
And whattt! Script reading.. Last Dec.. 2011?
So does that mean she has a drama with Six Sigma..
starstruckk thumbnail

I've not met Shoaib Malik.. no.. I have not even seen him.. We went to pick up someone I know at Six Sigma's Office in Dec when I visited Pakistan and I was let's go in and pick her up maybe I'd get to see someone πŸ˜† and tadaaa I saw Savera, Mahira..They were there for script hearing.. But I didn't get to talk to anyone.. they just went in two different rooms.. Mahira went in with a straight face, she looks very serious and not very talkative in real.. while Savera was laughing and chatting with the people around..

oh I was asking happyviewer about Malik. πŸ˜†

yeah, Savera actually seems like a bubbly person offscreen..onscreen she chooses serious roles so it makes it seem like she's kind of the same offscreen too..but whatever interviews etc I've seen of hers..she seems quite likable.

are Mahira and her doing a project together?..by the way do you know old Mahira is?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Pallo, you've seen Mahira? Is she tall?
And whattt! Script reading.. Last Dec.. 2011?
So does that mean she has a drama with Six Sigma..

I don't think she's doing the drama..It was just a hearing/reading.. I think Ayesha Khan is doing it now.. I'll confirm..

Mahira is tall and very very very very skinny like bones skinny.. her legs are so long and so thin OMG.. her jeans deffo would have been a size 0 or even less if there's any..πŸ˜†

NO NO.. Mahira and her were there for different hearings.. Mahira 30-32.. she completed her studies from US and then came on IM she should be around 32 I'm guessing..