Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Everybody deserves a second chance in life
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

How old is Savera Nadeem? I thought she was nearing 50..

And Bari Apa was a telefilm before it became a drama I think..

She can't be 50, I think she's in her late 30's nearing 40
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No where does Savera Nadeem seem to look like she's nearing 50. She's not even that old of an actress like Mahnoor Baloch or Sania Saeed. She has just put on weight over the past few yrs. She's in her late 30s.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didn't say that on the basis of her looks..
My cousin told me she's almost around the age of Nauman Eijaz.. She said when she was in grade 9-10 Savera Nadeem used to come in dramas.. And now my cousins 30..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Savera is in her early forties now.. but she started pretty early.. she looks chubby on screen but if you see her in real she is actually lean.. I guess the camera adds to her body..πŸ˜•
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Savera is in her early forties now.. but she started pretty early.. she looks chubby on screen but if you see her in real she is actually lean.. I guess the camera adds to her body..πŸ˜•

Oh ok, I thought she was in her late 30s. I personally think she looks better than some of the older actresses face wise. She doesn't look as old..maybe that's why she's still getting good dramas.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Oh ok, I thought she was in her late 30s. I personally think she looks better than some of the older actresses face wise. She doesn't look as old..maybe that's why she's still getting good dramas.

she doesn't look old.. she looks very fresh and lively..

and also maybe because she has not done somthing plastic to her face uptil now like Mahnoor and Ayesha Khan already..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pallo, how tall is Savera?
I think one of the reasons she looks chubby on-screen is because of wearing loose clothing.. Her face doesn't show signs of fat on her body.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Pallo, how tall is Savera?
I think one of the reasons she looks chubby on-screen is because of wearing loose clothing.. Her face doesn't show signs of fat on her body.

she's a good height..I'm guessing 5'6 πŸ˜• she does wear loose clothes.. When I saw her she was wearing this long loose Kurta..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

she's a good height..I'm guessing 5'6 πŸ˜• she does wear loose clothes.. When I saw her she was wearing this long loose Kurta..

she has to be taller than 5'6...i am 5'6...she looks ltaller than me... either that or all the men around her are really short😊