Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Raaz 3 dekhi??

kal hi to dekh ke aayi hoon..πŸ˜† My sister screamed so hard in the theatre everybody was looking at her.. the guy beside me was like is she okay??? I'm like no she's crazy.. Funn..πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

kal hi to dekh ke aayi hoon..πŸ˜† My sister screamed so hard in the theatre everybody was looking at her.. the guy beside me was like is she okay??? I'm like no she's crazy.. Funn..πŸ˜†

i've watched half.. per mazza nahi aaya toh band kar di..πŸ˜†

ROFL @ your sister's experience.. it wasnt that scary yaar
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

i've watched half.. per mazza nahi aaya toh band kar di..πŸ˜†

ROFL @ your sister's experience.. it wasnt that scary yaar

you come outta the room and do Bhaaao to her she'd get scared.. such a phattu I tell you she is.. the whole time she was Baji an kuch aayega kya kuch aayega kya.. aray zahir hai kuch aayega kali screen to nahi hogi movie mein..πŸ˜†

It was okay.. not that bad.. I was not bored so yeaahh.. the ambiance was like that tooo na.. theatre all dark, high sounds etc.. soo pretty okay..
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

you come outta the room and do Bhaaao to her she'd get scared.. such a phattu I tell you she is.. the whole time she was Baji an kuch aayega kya kuch aayega kya.. aray zahir hai kuch aayega kali screen to nahi hogi movie mein..πŸ˜†

It was okay.. not that bad.. I was not bored so yeaahh.. the ambiance was like that tooo na.. theatre all dark, high sounds etc.. soo pretty okay..

lolss She is like my younger sis.. She will watch any horror movie\show with her ears closed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was watching it online the print wasnt that good & the horror scenes were edited i dont know why & to my surprise the ahem ahem scenes were not edited even for a second.. may be thats why i did not like it
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
ok Pulwa i'm off now.. its 1:20 am here.. subha jaldi uthna hai.. Byeee
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

lolss She is like my younger sis.. She will watch any horror movie\show with her ears closed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was watching it online the print wasnt that good & the horror scenes were edited i dont know why & to my surprise the ahem ahem scenes were not edited for a second.. may be thats why i did not like it

the aham scenes were explicit man too close.. I had to close to my eyes.. itna torture..πŸ˜†

Yeaaahh My sister is like that.. she never watches a horror movie alone she'd always be like tum bhi dekho na mere saath.. and from the far end of the sofa by the time movie ends she is in my lap..πŸ˜†
how was raaz 3? :O my bro went to watch it without me
now i have to wait until barfi comes :(
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Raaz 3, I haven't watched it, horror is just not my thing, especially with younger siblngs. But I'm excited for Barfi! I thought Priyanka was a weird choice for the role though. I just can't imagine the two together. She's beautiful and a wonderful actress but I have never thought of seeing her as autistic.

Now back on topic, I haven't watched any full episodes but I liked the promos. Honestly it made me laugh πŸ˜† my family relates to it a lot. My parent are both the youngest and they both have 4 Bari Apa's each. And they're torture, seriously. 🀒 And so we tease each other about it all the time. πŸ˜† I never thought it would be like Maat, never ever connected it to that. πŸ˜•

Does Bari Apa come Saturday or Sunday? Cause they moved Meray Dard Ko Jo Zaban Mile to Tuesday, right? and Madiha Maliha comes Monday. Then Masiha, Zard Mausam, and Shehr-e-Zaat take Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. So what comes on the other weekend day? 😳

Wow that was long, maybe too long. ☺️
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

btw, did any one see Mohabbat Jaaye Bhaar Main??

ab bari aapa ko 2nd chance mil raha hai toh is ka bhi toh banta hai na πŸ˜†

OMG..I'm liking this drama! Everyone's doing such a good job!
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

Raaz 3, I haven't watched it, horror is just not my thing, especially with younger siblngs. But I'm excited for Barfi! I thought Priyanka was a weird choice for the role though. I just can't imagine the two together. She's beautiful and a wonderful actress but I have never thought of seeing her as autistic.

Now back on topic, I haven't watched any full episodes but I liked the promos. Honestly it made me laugh πŸ˜† my family relates to it a lot. My parent are both the youngest and they both have 4 Bari Apa's each. And they're torture, seriously. 🀒 And so we tease each other about it all the time. πŸ˜† I never thought it would be like Maat, never ever connected it to that. πŸ˜•

Does Bari Apa come Saturday or Sunday? Cause they moved Meray Dard Ko Jo Zaban Mile to Tuesday, right? and Madiha Maliha comes Monday. Then Masiha, Zard Mausam, and Shehr-e-Zaat take Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. So what comes on the other weekend day? 😳

Wow that was long, maybe too long. ☺️

Bari aapa comes on saturday and mohabbat jaaye bhaar mein on sunday
roshan sitara on monday, yahan pyaar nahi hai on wednesday :)