bari aapa needs a second chance and it did !!

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I know some of you think that bari aapa is another drama about two sisters...like maat...but its not...its actually quite interesting...give it a chance...its about a very dominating aapa and how she dictates and interfere in everyone lives...i watch because i am in awe of savera nadeems beauty😆 and i like the storyline.

I had to edit this for all the bari apa haters who have now become bari apas fan...sun rahe ho Usman...I TOLD YOU SO😆...ab bari apa boaht acha drama hai, jab maine kaha to nahin tha😆
Edited by happyviewer - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

I know some of you think that bari aapa is another drama about two sisters...like maat...but its not...its actually quite interesting...give it a chance...its about a very dominating aapa and how she dictates and interfere in everyone lives...i watch because i am in awe of savera nadeems beauty😆 and i like the storyline.

yeah story revolves around a ruling lady 😆 , terrifies everyone , and her attitude with everyone is like hear me to the end 🤔
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It is a mixture of Bilqees Kaur and Zee TV's, Hitler Didi
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL You know the whole time, while watching the play.. I kept noticing Savera Nadeem's tummy.. U can tell very well that she's heavily pregnant during the shooting. Atleast in Mera Yakeen she's bedridden so we can't know much. But nonetheless, she's a brilliant actress.
I watched the first 2 epis
its boring so far!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's a bit boring right now. I watched the first 2 episodes too and nothing excited me yet..I have a feeling the remaining episodes will expose bari appa's true colors so they may be more worthwhile. lol
i dont get the ost...it doesnt fit in at all
nadaan dil? what?
lahoricraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no yaar it;s not boring

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Pulwasha: SN was pregnant last year while she was shooting Bari Aapa/ Mera Yakeen.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How old is Savera Nadeem? I thought she was nearing 50..

And Bari Apa was a telefilm before it became a drama I think..