Sep 8 '12: Madhav-Priya WU

liquidfantasy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I did not see any WUs for the story, So thought of doing it.  

Sorry, if there is any schedule.

TMLS Sep 8 2012

PUNE:

Show starts with madhav raman talking in BG about how he doesn't like working in call centre n loves fixing machines. Also, he gets scared while talking to girls. N thats why he is always late to work. He gets late for work and gets scolded by his boss. He is then asked by his boss to order Veg Biryani for his lunch since he can't do anything properly!

He calls cafe tadka, where the order gets messed up by female lead n his boss gets chicken biryani and ends up getting fired. 

Then we are shown the female leads problem as she is not getting good alliances coz of his dark complexion.

Madhav is sitting at home in night n gets call by his boss..next morning he goes to work, where he gets to know that girl frm cafe tadka apologized n got him his job back. He calls her in morning. Her name is priya. they said sorry to each other and talk sweetly. They discuss about food and we get to know that madhav is tamilian n priya is punjaban.

He gets gulag jamun frm priya and later thanks her. We see they are in same grocery store and they talk sweetly again. They are searching each other on Facebook (FB) and starts chatting! His friend tease him abt it. Priya's sis texts madhav frm priya's phone. It says 'lets meet'. madhav gets scared and his friend texts on his behalf.

Both are looking fr each other in park n they wave after recognizing each other. Priya asks if he likes park n madhav tells her no its his fend neil who decided..they talk a bit more n madhav freaks out n says he has work n leaves.

Madhav tells neil that she is nice n other side priya's sis suggests to give him another chance.

They chat n discuss their interests n meet again.

He apologizes fr being late but oriya says i didn't think u will come as she herself is not that beautiful. madhav interrupts that he is not salman either..inner beauty is imp. They reach madhav's yellow scooter n they are seen spending time together..

And finally they hold each other's hands. 

--A Very Bful Song Sequence--

They are sitting in restaurant n priya says she is hygenic n serious but madhav says he is carefree n nt so serious..they have a slight argument..priya is trying to get her grand mom's oven fixed but the electrician says he cnt do that..madhav see this n tries to fix it but messes up. priya gets all angry n screams at him..they fight badly..priya asks him to leave n tells him nt to come again!

they both realize that they said much more during the fight. Priya's dad gives him a guy's photo (Aditya) n she accepts to meet him. madhav's room is cleaned n neil says it all coz of priya..madhav says he has moved on but neil disagrees and make him understand that he is in love n asks him to go get her..he leaves but see her with aditya..he suggests to change the cafe into a fine dining restaurant…aditya reveals that his parents rejected her photo n priya gets all mad n storms out…meanwhile madhav meets priya's dad.

They both are sad with song in BG.

madhav is at work, frustrated with job when his boss comes n screams at him. He yells back n resigns. Priya's dad brings her the cup cakes n tell her that madhav stopped by n repaired the oven. priya gets all emotional n runs fr madhav. she reaches his work bt gets to know that he resigned. she is looking fr him n crying n then remembers madhav's fav plc..n goes there.

Madhav n priya meet n patch up. priya confesses her love n proposes n madhav says yes to her proposal. Episode ends with a very sweet non-jhok n they hug!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for the update!!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear 🤗
appletomypie thumbnail
thanku
can someone temme the actors names?😊
liquidfantasy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostinsideurluv

thanku

can someone temme the actors names?😊

I know the guy's name, it is Amit Varma..I dnt know the name of female lead though!
appletomypie thumbnail

Originally posted by: liquidfantasy

I know the guy's name, it is Amit Varma..I dnt know the name of female lead though!

Thanku:-) :-)
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thx alot for update <3

mannat27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Adorable!!!!!

Thanks for the written update!