deepikakapur thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Who is better asin or genelia and why??? Give supportive pic of your choice .insert the picture you like the most 😆 Edited by deepikakapur - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In beginning of their Career in Bollywood, i had liked Asin more than Jenny and found her prettier than jenny, but now i like/find Jenny better than Asin.
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved Asin after watching Gajini but then I watched Housefull2 and IDK why now I completely dislike her,Didnt quite notice Genelia in the beginning but after watching Force I can say that Genelia is much better.Kind of role reversal ðŸ˜†

Btw coming to your Q😆 Genelia is more pretty according to me,she has a pretty smile.😳
deepikakapur thumbnail
Genelia is more more pretty with her cuteness but asin also is pretty with her simplicity
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Genelia is prettier but i cannot stand her onscreen, her voice and speech is highly irking :| she's very likable off-screen though :)

Asin - Enjoyed watching her in Gajini but now I seem to have no feelings towards her. ðŸ¤”
Edited by DulceTentacion. - 11 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Comparison topics only allowed if it is a poll. Poll limit exceeded for this week. Sunday new polls can be opened.