Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nram thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I want him to sign more shows as i dont think so people will be able to get enough of Rajeev through only LRL since the show is on SAB TV which not many people have access to 😃 😃 😃
nram thumbnail
How many of you guys want Rajeev and Aamna to work together in future shows and how many want Rajeev and Aamna to d shows with other actors and actoresses 😉 Also give the reasne for your choice 😉
nram thumbnail
Comeon guys, where are all Rajeevians
nram thumbnail
Personally, i think that we have seen mostly Rajeev and Aamna together and there is no denying that these two make the BEST Jodi onscreen so seeing them together in shows is a must for us Rajeevians and the Jodi fans 😳
nram thumbnail
We have seen both Rajeev and Aamna with different actors in TB and kth respectively but honestly speaking, Rajeev with Amrita in TB looked much better than Aamna and gurry... 😳 😳 😳
nram thumbnail
From what i have seen so far, i can confidently say that only Rajeev and Aamna complement each other very well which reates their wonderful chemistry, which is the most essential aspect of any jodi a show requires and even real life Jodis require to be successful 😳
nram thumbnail
So when Rajeev and Aamna are together in a particular show, their Jodi will be a bigger attraction factor than the show itself 👏
nram thumbnail
Hey Rajeevians, honestly tell me, initially when gurry came in kth i bet all Rajeevians hated him like hell 😆 😆 😆 including me too 😳. I want to know, with over a year now sine gurry entered th as sujal 🤢 do you still hate him as much as you hated him a year ago 😛
bravehearted thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am back!

I simply hate Gurry! I just can't bear his sight 😡
bravehearted thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey anybody here or I am in no man's land.

😆