STINNA's DREAMY PARADISE

simrancuty thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
a warm..

to u alll... my deary n my cutyyy frndss..

U ALL MAY OR MAY NOT KNW ME.. SO LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF... 
I AM .
hmm thinking.. its my nick name. my name is .. 

so after intro.. again a 
i am not a trained writer.. bt jst write tht could satisfy my heart... n wanted to share u all abt vt is in my lil sa heart.. 
i wrote os n ff...  u all might not knw abt all.. so thought to keep dm together.. so who havnt read it yet, can read dm n get my all work collectively at 1 place... 

omg!!! its was a long bak bak na.. i knw i knw...
i especially write on my cutest n my fav couple... MAANEET.. 
hope u all like my work.. nw plzz alwz cmnt on my writings, it will motivate me n inspire me to write more... 
m posting my writings below.. so chk below...

with love
ur frnd
stinna or simran. 

Edited by simrancuty - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simrancuty thumbnail

LIST OF WRITINGS.

ONE SHOTS {OS}
3. TRIP OF LOVE- PART 1
                       PART 2.

SMALL STORIES {SS}
 CHAHA HAI TUJKO-  proluge
                                                                                                REST OF LINK OF UPDATES OF OS ON PAGE NO 5

FAN FICTIONS {FF}

FOR ITS FULL INDEX HERE, CHECK BELOW. 
THNKU😛

MORE UPDATES R ON PAGE NO 5.
Edited by simrancuty - 11 years ago
simrancuty thumbnail
INDEX OF DOSTI MEIN DEEWANGI.

PROLUGE.
hello frnds... m here with a new story, new concept on our maaneet... its an ss... dosti mein deewangi... story is abt hw dy will become frnds????? hw dy will fall 4 eachother in vt circumstances???? hw dy will confess????? vt dy had to do 4 their love n more...
hope u all like it.. do hit like button n cmnt... n let me knw hw u find this concept????
             CHARACTER SKETCH.

Hello all dearies' hws u all???????????? M here with my new ss.. its my 1st ss' hope u all like it' the love u all shower on me with my ff's n os's.. I expect the same with this ss'. Bless me with all ur love'fingers crossed'

Here u go guys'. With my new ss on our beloved " MAAN & GEET"..  

"DOSTI MEIN DEWAANGI"

Characterskketch of ss'.

GEET

- a sweet, cute n bubbly girl.. vryy beautiful.. her brother is cruel. who alwz hurt her.. she is her step-sis. Thts y her bro didn't like her '. Bt she loves him.. never say anything to him'' no demands'.never complains' simple sweet girl.. bt she loves to do dance'. Bt her family didn't like this' so she cant complete her dream.. a full chatterbox bt only infront of her frnds' no1 else..

MAAN-

A cool dued of clg'. Handsome hunk can make any1 crazy'. A flirter type.. bt a true frnd.. loves his frnds.. have a toned body.. the top dancer of clg'. Loves his fmily.. bt his family doesnt have enough time 4 him'

KRIYA-

Bst frnd of maan.. dance partner of maan' she loves him secretly bt never dare to tell him' lil selfish also'

SWEETY-

Sister of geet' loves her so much..  a chatterbox.. ek dam bindaas'. Knws everything abt geet' knws all the hot gossips around'vry bubbly' have a thousand volt smile'. Tht can make any1 crazy..

ROHAN-

Geet n sweety's frnd' a full flirter type.. secretly loves geet.. never  told her.. bt keep flirting to her n all other grls'

ROSY-

Frnd of geet'she is in the wait 4 mr. right 4 her.. a cute girl..

KARAN-

Geet's n other gang frnd' nt flirter type.. a sincere boy' bt alwzys keep smiling' loves kritika. Bt she didn't give damm to him.

KRITIKA-

Frnd of maan' maan is like a big bro to her'. A sweet girl' beautiful girl'. Knws tht karan likes her.. she also likes him bt never told him.. keep ignoring him..

PREM-

Frnd of maan.. cool dued.. handsome' likes rosy' wants to express his feelings..

These were all he characters of ss' if there is nyy1 more.. it will introduce later'

Frnds its an ss'. So the story will go fast' I don't knw hw many parts it would be.. bt it soon came to end' a happy end'.

Story is abt'. Hw maan geet will become frnds'. As nw dy don't knw eachother'hw the other love stories of ss will go'.. Hw tht cruel bro hurts geet n vt will happen'. Hw they fall in love'. Hw they will confess n many more'.. till dn njoy this..

Here's the character sketch of my ss'. Hope u all like it' plzz do cmnt nd let me knw hw u all find this'

index

part 1 on page 5
part 2 on page 7
teaser on page 11
part 3 on page 15
part 4_ on page 18
part 5 on page 25
part 6 on page 31
part 7 on page 37
treasure on page 47
part 8 on page 53
part 9. on page no 61