Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

For some reason people in Pakistan (the non-christians) love celebrating other holidays (Halloween, Christmas, Valentines day etc.). So even if she might not be Christian she may just be celebrating Christmas for no reason because it's the cool thing to do. Btw. I have a santa hat too.

I think Pulwasha is right, her last name might be Hussain. On google she comes up as either Mawra Hussain or Hocane. Isn't she Urwa's sister because that girl is definitely annoying and cannot act.

Sooo true.. I don't even know why.. they tend to go OTT..😕 naqal karna hai bas..

I guess I'll buy the stocking now..😆 I got the santa hat when I was in school and don't ask me where I got it from 🤣
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Sooo true.. I don't even know why.. they tend to go OTT..😕 naqal karna hai bas..

I guess I'll buy the stocking now..😆 I got the santa hat when I was in school and don't ask me where I got it from 🤣

Especially these VJs, I haven't had satellite for a few years but I still remember how they would do specials on Valentines day. I understand there are Christians in Pakistan but still like you said, these people are so OTT about it. Then I have seen pictures of people in Pakistan having Halloween events in their schools. Huh?

Go buy a stocking, I will put presents in it. Haha I am such a hypocrite but then again I was raised in Canada and never lived in Pakistan. Anyways, it's not like I put up Christmas trees or have parties unless I am invited to a party by those who celebrate it.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Especially these VJs, I haven't had satellite for a few years but I still remember how they would do specials on Valentines day. I understand there are Christians in Pakistan but still like you said, these people are so OTT about it. Then I have seen pictures of people in Pakistan having Halloween events in their schools. Huh?

Go buy a stocking, I will put presents in it. Haha I am such a hypocrite but then again I was raised in Canada and never lived in Pakistan. Anyways, it's not like I put up Christmas trees or have parties unless I am invited to a party by those who celebrate it.

I knowww Hallooween kahan sey I mean?? seriously and Valentines? nobody cares about Valentines here the way they celebrate it over there like a festival 🤢

no you're not a hypocrite we can celebrate Christmas we live here..😆 there's no concept of Christmas in Pakistan We don't host parties either..and nobody invites me too.. no christmas tree no nothing.. Just stare at the snow..bllaahh
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I knowww Hallooween kahan sey I mean?? seriously and Valentines? nobody cares about Valentines here the way they celebrate it over there like a festival 🤢

no you're not a hypocrite we can celebrate Christmas we live here..😆 there's no concept of Christmas in Pakistan We don't host parties either..and nobody invites me too.. no christmas tree no nothing.. Just stare at the snow..bllaahh

Sach mein!! I have seen these students dressed up in costumes in their campuses. Plus nightclubs there have events for Halloween and Valentines day from what I know. It's pretty surprising because okay Christmas I get sort of since there are Christians there but what's up with the whole Valentines and Halloween stuff?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Sach mein!! I have seen these students dressed up in costumes in their campuses. Plus nightclubs there have events for Halloween and Valentines day from what I know. It's pretty surprising because okay Christmas I get sort of since there are Christians there but what's up with the whole Valentines and Halloween stuff?

Kawa chala hans ki chaal apni bhi bhool gaya..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pallo what snow are we supposed to stare at? There's hardly been any recently.. 😆
I just fill up my stocking and then eat cookies and milk as a treat..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Pallo what snow are we supposed to stare at? There's hardly been any recently.. 😆
I just fill up my stocking and then eat cookies and milk as a treat..

You'll deffo have some in December.. for sureee..😆
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Who is Mawra!? Has she come in some other serial before?
I know Urwa. Is she her sister ?
Im not sure but i think she comes in yahan pyaar nahi hai
and i think shes urwas sister, urwa is the most annoying actress on tv!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yep Mawra is that girl in Yahaan Pyar Nahin Hai beside Saba Qamar. I find her annoying but she's better than her sister Urwa..I think she can act better.