starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Since we're seeing nearly every other VJ become an actress or actor these days..I'm sure we're all familiar with most VJs in Pakistan if not all. 😆

Do you guys have a favorite one? and this merely based on their skills as a VJ not as an actor or actress. So, you may not like their acting abilities but may like them as a VJ.

I think Anoushey is a very good VJ in females..I used to find her annoying in the beginning, but after watching a lot of her shows..I think she really knows how to carry a show as opposed to the others. After her, I'd go with Naveen..and then Mahira. All the other current ones are annoying. Sanam Jung being the most annoying.

And in guys..I love Ali Safina. 😆😳 I absolutely love watching him in Hurn Das..that's by far the most entertaining show by a VJ I've ever seen..he's entertainment himself. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
I think Mani was a VJ too? I like him as well. 😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mani back in the day was good.. very relate-able.. now he just babbles babbles babbles and nothing else his wife is equally annoying..

Ali Safina is good.. I don't even know any Vj's beside him I guess..Waqar Ali Khan was sooo goodd when he used to be a VJ long time ago.. I loved is accent.. I was young and lived back home.. I liked himm sooo much ..😆

They both look so much alikee..😆
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anoushey was a really spontaneous VJ who really knew what to do or what being a VJ was about. I liked her and Alizey's show on IM..
Plus she knew about the music that would play..
Aaj ki toh VJ's se bas fashion karwalo..

Other than that I loved Mahirah and Naveen.. They weren't only about glitz and glamour.
Ayesha Omer was okay.. I didn't love her but didn't hate her either.. She did a much much better job than what we see today.

In males, there was a time I liked Dino, but than it faded.. I liked Faizan and now Ali Safina.. He's true entertainment.

But there were a lot of VJ's i never knew about.. Raheel Butt, Alishba, Syra, Pulwasha, Mawra, etc.. U never saw them on TV or maybe I did but don't remember..

Must say I don't like the VJ's from Ary's music channel. Never did doubt I ever will.. They're so blahh.
The worst is Oxygene or Aplus VJ's.. YUCK!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Anoushey was a really spontaneous VJ who really knew what to do or what being a VJ was about. I liked her and Alizey's show on IM..
Plus she knew about the music that would play..
Aaj ki toh VJ's se bas fashion karwalo..

Other than that I loved Mahirah and Naveen.. They weren't only about glitz and glamour.
Ayesha Omer was okay.. I didn't love her but didn't hate her either.. She did a much much better job than what we see today.

In males, there was a time I liked Dino, but than it faded.. I liked Faizan and now Ali Safina.. He's true entertainment.

But there were a lot of VJ's i never knew about.. Raheel Butt, Alishba, Syra, Pulwasha, Mawra, etc.. I never saw them on TV or maybe I did but don't remember..

Must say I don't like the VJ's from Ary's music channel. Never did doubt I ever will.. They're so blahh.
The worst is Oxygene or Aplus VJ's.. YUCK!

Will add, Mani and all those friends of his from sitcom's used to be so funny.. Teen batta teen and stuff.. Today there just irritating to the core.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There should be one on most annoying VJ's 😆
Mine were Naveen and Mahira
Mani too for a while but once he got married to hira ...my opinion changed about him
starstruckk thumbnail
yeah, there are many VJs out there who I find out about after they enter dramas etc...otherwise I would have never known they were a VJ.

Mani was pretty good until he got married. I agree..I find his wife, Hira so annoying and over the top. How did she even enter showbiz? merely because of her husband..what a joke. lol

Ahh, & I remember Waqar Ali Khan hosting a show on ARY or so yrs back, in early 2000s..his accent was hott! I wonder what happened to him?

I used to see Noor Hassan host some show on ARY Musik or The Musik (the older name)..and I found him cute then. lol..but he wasn't my favorite or anything. The one male VJ who I really don't like & actually find standoffish is Ahmed..he's so annoying, seems arrogant rather. In females, the list is endless.

mahirakhan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
vj syra and alishba
vj naveen
vj ayeza khan my favt actresses!
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

MATHIRA 😆😆😆

lol is she gonna be my bhabhi 😆😆
VJ Syra is cute!
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i also like Anoushay..
Aneesa n Sanam saeed used to come on IM...they were also good!

ah i miss the IM dayss!!
Edited by Rabz_14 - 12 years ago