shangawesomeII thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Everyone! This is my first OS that I am posting for our Maaneet couple. I wrote the same OS for Arshi couple but I have changed their names here. So that you guys can also read and relate to it. I hope I am not offending anyone's feelings by doing so. I have created this new account to write and post only Maaneet OS. I hope you guys will like my OS.

***Please like my facebook page to receive instant updates whenever I post a new update on my work***

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Snehas-Maaneet-Stories/188902047911856

I looked at his dashing profile picture in his Facebook once again and closed the internet browser. I quickly switched off my laptop and went to sit in the balcony with my hot cup of tea in my hand. I looked up and saw the beautiful full moon along with a couple of stars illuminating the entire sky. A gentle breeze blew and I felt a new sense of life. I smiled to myself. "I am in love afterall. Geet Handa is in love." I told myself.

Love means a lot to me. Love means his time. Love means the gifts he gives me. Love means the way he makes me feel clothe-less using his eye power. Love means his gentle and caressing touch. Love means his kisses. Love simply means HIM. I looked at the moon and smiled and whispered "Isn't this love so beautiful in all ways? I love him so much." And I heard a voice replying back to me. "Love is beautiful because of you. I love you too jaan." the voice said. I turned around to see Maan standing at the door. I smiled and I could feel myself blushing with the intense gaze of Maan's.

"Maan. Come, let me serve you dinner." I said and tried to escape from the place. Maan was too quick. He held my arm and brought me close to him. "Where do you think you are running to my darling? I didn't know you were missing me so much that you had to talk to the moon." he whispered in my ear as he placed a kiss on my neck. His kiss interrupted my flow of thoughts. Instead of coming up with an excuse to escape his grip, I was standing there feeling the moment. That one kiss was enough to get my heartbeat racing fast and simultaneously my breathing got faster. Automatically my eyes shut themselves up anticipating more sweet tortures from Maan.

"Shall we have our dinner first?" I heard him chuckle in my ears. That was when I realized that Maan was already at least 1 metre away from me. I quickly adjusted my hair and pretended like nothing had happened. I quickly got dinner heated up and I served it to Maan. Internally I was feeling very embarrassed to have had anticipated for more.

Once Maan was done with his dinner I cleared the dishes and went to the balcony once again to look at the beautiful moon. "This feeling of love I have for Maan today it seems to be overflowing out of my heart. I do not know how to express it out. It makes me feel so special that I have got Maan to love and shower my love on. This feeling makes me feel blissful." I told the moon in my head.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands encircling my waist. I knew it was Maan. Maan placed his head on my shoulder and told me, "Geet why do you seem to be in a very thoughtful state today? Is there something wrong jaan? Or is this one of your feeling low day? Anything please do not keep it into your heart. I am here to share the load with you darling?"

A smile formed on my lips. This man always loves to look after me like a baby and he made sure that I am always not alone in anyway and supports me through life. "Maan. Today isn't a feel low day. Its feel love day for me. I am immensely in love with you. Today my love for you is at its peaks. Words cannot describe the feeling I am feeling for you now." I said. I turned to look into Maan's eyes and placed my right hand on his left cheek. I could feel his stubbles on my finger, just the way I liked it.

Maan held my hand and smiled. He carried me up in his arms and my hand went around his neck for support. And he started walking towards our bedroom. While walking, "Geet, in this 1 year of marriage, this is the first time I have seen you speak with so much of emotional love. I can see you are falling in love me when you are already in love with me uhh. My angel you are just so cute." he told with a gentle laughter.

Once in our room he placed me on our bed and switched off all the lights except for the bedside stand lamp. He came and lay very close to me. "Jaan, you got yourself to blame now. You have got me feeling the want and need for you. Spill all the love you have in your heart physically tonight." he teasingly whispered into my ears. This was enough to get my heartbeat and breathing accelerated to a faster speed again.

Maan slowly pushed the strands of hair covering my face behind my ears and he placed a kiss on my forehead. My eyes closed shut and my hands went around Maan's neck. Maan slowly lowered himself down on to me and placed more kisses from my nose to my cheeks to my jaws and finally to lips. He kissed me passionately and at that moment I was at complete bliss.

He withdrew his lips from mine and looked into my eyes. I could see all his love written over his eyes. His eyes seemed to be craving for more love from me. At that moment, I lose all my sanity and I reached out to the lamp and switched it off and went to show and give Maan all the love that was overflowing in me. This time I wasn't embarrassed about being bold. "He is my husband afterall, what's there to lose about being bold with the one who knows and loves you inside out"

Thank you so much for reading! I hope I will be able to get your valuable comments and likes. Your comments will go a long way to help me improve my writing! (:

PS: IF YOU SEE THIS SAME TITLED OS UNDER IPKKND FORUM, IT IS BY ME. I HAVE USED MY MAIN ACCOUNT TO POST THAT (: 

Link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3198801#65311763

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3199028#65324114

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3227099&PID=66608079&#66608079

Love,
Sneha (:
Edited by shangawesomeII - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
loved it completely dear...

u r indeed a fabulous writer and wow, just see...what a romantic update. It's beauty was in it's simplicity but it was beautiful the way you expressed her thoughts.👏👏👏

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely os ...

Plzz write more happy ones on maaneet
CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It ws nice,sweet n simple bt short.

Looking forwrd to read more on maaneet,writtn by u
shangawesomeII thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzy09

loved it completely dear...

u r indeed a fabulous writer and wow, just see...what a romantic update. It's beauty was in it's simplicity but it was beautiful the way you expressed her thoughts.👏👏👏

Thank you so so so much! I am touched by your comment! I will soon start to write either or SS or FF. I will keep you updated (:
take_a_hint thumbnail
very nice

simple and sweet
cool_gal17 thumbnail
Welcome to this forum! I just read maaneet story so i havnt read any of ur works yet bt hopefully u ll give us a maaneet version of ur ff!
comin to this OS it was so cute romantic n simple! Loved it! So pure n serne ! Waiting for mre post:)
loveee
shangawesomeII thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_gal17

Welcome to this forum! I just read maaneet story so i havnt read any of ur works yet bt hopefully u ll give us a maaneet version of ur ff!
comin to this OS it was so cute romantic n simple! Loved it! So pure n serne ! Waiting for mre post:)
loveee

Hello there! (: Thank you so much for all your love. (: I have decided to post my other OS that I have written to Maaneet's version. And surely i will write a FF/SS based on Maaneet! (: Just give me some time to work out the things and storyline (: <3
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful..
loved it...