New pictures shown during title song!!

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi All

Yesterday, there were entirely new pictures shown during the title track. The new characters are introduced in the pictures. The pictures a bit sobre in colour. Look like more of a black and white clipping. But it is extremely nice. Looks very unique.

I did not observe it very carefully. I will do it the next time, though. They show the new look Abhi, Simran. Abhi in the centre with Astha and Sia. Simran with AStha and Sia on either sides. Then, Sid with Astha and Sia on either sides. Then, Simran crying on Saurabh's shoulders.

The new names are also added. It showed the names of Nikki, Alok Nath, Varun, Bhairavi Raichura(Urmila), Himani Shivpuri(Radha), Harshada Khanvilkar(i think Shaguna, not sure), Yuvika Choudhary(Astha), Abbas Khan(Sid), Upasna (sorry, could not get the second name, i think this is Sia).

I remember a thread which said Sia's name was something else.

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah, the title track (video) has changed , its ok.
mizz__sweety thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can you plzz tell me where I can see the new video.....
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi sree

I have previously mentioned that sia's name is nirmla shah - but i could have it wrong also, as the credits do not say who is who so we have to guess...

HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sree!! Thanx for the info! Can't wait to see the new track. Though, in US so would have to wait for a while but I am sure you or someone will post pics of it in IF. 😃
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info we're waaaaaaaaay behind 😡
Akshata thumbnail

Hi Sree,

Thanks for the info on the new title track for Astitva.I was curious and was going to post my query.So Harsh Chhaya is completely out.....that's sad but I had heard somewhere that he was not in favour of the (leap)extention of the serial.

Thanks again,

Akshata

Akshata thumbnail

Hi Sree,

You are right about Harshada Khanvilkar playing Shaguna.Upasana Shukla is playing Sia's role.

Akshata