Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Wasn't Lamha Lamha Zindagi good? :O
and i didnt know it was directed by him! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
God, i really liked Lamha Lamha Zindagi. Sania Saeed, Ayesha Khan, Humayun... everyone did a splendid job if you ask me!
the other Ayesha girl was also awesome... i liked it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i know...he should be more ashamed of lamha lamha zindagi...i agree with you...the first 5-6 episodes were great...now its stuck...lets see, i ll give it a couple of more episodes.

I agree I was very excited about LLZ but it disappointed me a great deal.. but Sarmad was not associated with LLZ in any way.. it was directed by Shahid Shafaat the same person who directed Kaafir..

what is Ashk about? Fawad goes to marry Resham but falls in love with that other girl?
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ashk is a Disastrous show, with flop cast ( except fawad) and annoying storyline. nothing fascinated me actually...
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So wait a minute! Some of you are actually saying that you don't like the show because Fawad has very few scenes? What about the story?
serendipity. thumbnail
^theres MAJORITY of the people here who watch/ or rather tolerate the show ONLY because of Fawad, i love Fawad, but theres no way i'd tolerate something as pathetic as Ashk for that matter. Its just plain torture. Guess what, i havent even seen an epi OR listened to the whole OST, cz i just couldnt get myself to, after the glimpses i saw... and well... major reason... neelam munir ๐Ÿค”, but yeah anyways, i havent heard any good reviews about the serial till now, which clearly means i havent missed out at anythingg...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

Wasn't Lamha Lamha Zindagi good? :O

and i didnt know it was directed by him! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
God, i really liked Lamha Lamha Zindagi. Sania Saeed, Ayesha Khan, Humayun... everyone did a splendid job if you ask me!
the other Ayesha girl was also awesome... i liked it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i liked lamha lamha zindagi...i watched the whole show, but it left us with some unanswered questions...dont ask what , i cant remember anymore, but i recall when it ended i was like what about this and that๐Ÿ˜•...anyways, i thouht it was directed by sarmad...but as pulwasha said...it might be someone else.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I agree I was very excited about LLZ but it disappointed me a great deal.. but Sarmad was not associated with LLZ in any way.. it was directed by Shahid Shafaat the same person who directed Kaafir..

what is Ashk about? Fawad goes to marry Resham but falls in love with that other girl?

well fawad goes to pakistan to get married to resham, but resham is in love with someone else and tells him that and says she will not say no to the proposal and is ready to spend her life with fawad but she will never love him...so if fawad wants to say no, he has to make it seem as "he" doesnt want to get marry to resham...fawad not only says no...rather he says he loves her younger sister zaibu(neelam)...zaibu, hates fawad for this and vows to seek revenge for this dishonor...so she says yes to the proposal and is now making fawads life a living hell๐Ÿ˜†, she wants fawad to regret marrying her and ditching her sister, she doesnt know that resham loves bilal...well thats about it...the story isnt that special but i like the cinematography...i dont watch every serial of fawad...if that was the case i would have seen KPKPPBT...couldnt stand that drama...mainly because of ayesha khan.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: howzzat

So wait a minute! Some of you are actually saying that you don't like the show because Fawad has very few scenes? What about the story?

I liked Fawad's part of the story which is why I wrote that except they hardly show him and more of the focus is on Resham's story which I dislike..
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i liked lamha lamha zindagi...i watched the whole show, but it left us with some unanswered questions...dont ask what , i cant remember anymore, but i recall when it ended i was like what about this and that๐Ÿ˜•...anyways, i thouht it was directed by sarmad...but as pulwasha said...it might be someone else.

i know i know, i remember being disappointed at times, and YES, the last epi was definitely unsatisfactory i suppose!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: howzzat

The story is good, it's the way they're presenting the story which is annoying.

I liked the entire story until after the 6th episode or so only because Resham's story is crazy slow and boring...whereas the story with Fawad & Neelum seems more interesting and entertaining yet their story gets around one or two scenes max per episode as of late..yet Resham's track within the story is being dragged every week.
Everyone's doing decent, the story's good..but it''s just the pace that's annoying me right now. Apart from that I think Fawad & Resham are alright in the drama..Neelum is the best part in my opinion..but once again, she seems to be sidelined as opposed to Resham...

I still have to see this week's episode though.
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago