Gossip: Is Sarmad Khoosat ashamed of Ashk?

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Gossip: Is Sarmad Khoosat ashamed of Ashk?

The director, Sarmad Khoosat, has been on seventh sky ever since Humsafar hit the jackpot. He didn't taste commercial success in Jalpari; however, the boat floated as the serial received strong critical acclaim.

But, now, Sarmad seems to be ashamed of his work. Why? The news goes that if someone asks him anything about his serial, Ashk, he never bothers giving a reply, or tilt the conversation to Shehr-e-Zaat, or recently started MeraYaqeen, as both the serials are big hit.

We have ourselves faced this situation with the director, where he couldn't answer simple questions about Ashk, and turned a blind eye to them. Some say that the director is ashamed of his work, as Ashk is considered one of the biggest failures of the year. The serial has left everyone upset, from critics to fans.

All we can say to Sarmad is that the guy should believe in his baby, it doesn't matter how bad it is. It's all about owning your work!

P.S: This is in no way to insult or humiliate the director or his work. We believe him to be one of the best directors on the block.

http://www.tvkahani.com/gossip-is-sarmed-khoosat-ashamed-of-ashk/

Edited by chaha_khan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i dont know why he is ashamed of ashk...i find it very interesting...and i am not someone who watches every show of Fawad...i didnt watch his KPKPPBT...but i like ashk...atleatst for now...lets see what happens in the future episodes.
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

When I cant sleep, I watch a Ashk episode, then I go sleepy 🤣
Edited by Ash_Smash - 12 years ago
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ashk = Nonsense. I'm sorry if that show has any fans but seriously W*F were they thinking when they wasted money on that?
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
KPKPBT was at least more entertaining then Ashk atleast it had Fawad and Sanam but here all the actresses are 🤢
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

When I cant sleep, I watch a Ashk episode, then I go sleepy 🤣

HAHAHA Bravo! 🤣
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fawad's hardly in an episode these days.. UGH.. gave up after the 9th episode..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I liked Ashk's first 5 episode..but wow, has it gotten boring or what. And why is Resham's track the bulk of every episode? gets boring..

However, Sarmad needs to stand by every project of his..he created Ashk..I don't understand the need to feel ashamed. Every project isn't always going to be a hit doesn't matter who you are and what you've done.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I liked Ashk's first 5 episode..but wow, has it gotten boring or what. And why is Resham's track the bulk of every episode? gets boring..

However, Sarmad needs to stand by every project of his..he created Ashk..I don't understand the need to feel ashamed. Every project isn't always going to be a hit doesn't matter who you are and what you've done.

i know...he should be more ashamed of lamha lamha zindagi...i agree with you...the first 5-6 episodes were great...now its stuck...lets see, i ll give it a couple of more episodes.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i know...he should be more ashamed of lamha lamha zindagi...i agree with you...the first 5-6 episodes were great...now its stuck...lets see, i ll give it a couple of more episodes.

I saw the first 5 episodes all at once and I loved it..but as soon as Resham & her loverboy's track started getting more scenes..it definitely has been stuck in one place. 😆...personally I think the story isn't bad at all..it's just very slow paced.