MG FF ABODH #1 (Pt 1-17) Link of Thread 2 @ Pg 146

MonaSWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Prologue

A place, A mountain place surrounded by brown bare hills and greenish layers over it. Resizing sun was making everything dusky, sky was changing its hue. All flying wonder of God were returning their sweet home, to their beloved one. Blooming flowers were filling light aroma in atmosphere, making it so serene, so peaceful. All night twinkles of nature started coming to cover dark dome with their shine. It was magical. It was so beautiful. Any one could feel it till eternity with happiness in his heart. Then why one was not even looking, this wonders. Why he was sitting there like he had no wish, no hope no demand from life. .Why he was not smelling flowers fragrance. Why he was not feeling peace in this calm surrounding'he was looking on one direction where waterfall was falling deep down, to be shattered in pieces , by hitting on rock and lost its existence. Why he was smiling looking this destruction  of a life, a drop's life, a pure, unharmed, shining drop who lost her beingness when she found a hard rock.  She surrendered her being self and broke into bits.. Lost her own identity and turned into Calm River, to walk on endless journey ahead'

" I love you maan " a sweet voice with baby giggles echoed in his mind. " maan aap mujhe chor ke toh nahi jaaoge na '. Maan aap kaha ho '. Aa aaa maan aap bahut bure ho .. choro mujhe maan please choro na .."  his lips made a curved thinking her .. Thinking her and his sweet past .. thinking how she loved him' how she trusted him' trusted her maan. .. yes her maan .. Geet ka maan .

His eyes left a prisoned alone tear from its corner. His closed eyes were looking everything clear, everything was fine then why it happened.. why he did it .. why maan why " he asked to his heart but no answer because now it was not alive.. it was dead, lifeless since she gone' she gone ' my geet gone '.. meri geet chali gayi'.. and his tear dropped on ground.

Maan " adi kept his hand on maan s shoulder. Maan please chalo yaha se ' maan opened his eyes. Looked up, toward adi who was bend to him, to console his friend, his best friend maan, who was used to be coolest dude of Delhi, a heartthrob of all girls, every girl's wish.  Maan, The Great Maan Singh Khurana ' a famous business tycoon, a billionaire, handsome to die for, smart n intelligent enough to make own idol, a worldly composed persona. He never lost anything. Always won what he wanted. Never thought once before playing game of life and his this adventures game of live  gave him deepest loss of life ..loss of his own life..loss of his Geet'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope You All Will Like This ----

INDEX

Thread 2
CS + Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Edited by geet.lover - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soma.gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wowww...awesomeee lovuuu...😊😊

continue soon...
Edited by soma.gurti - 11 years ago
raingurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowww awesome mindblowing superb lovuuu...new ff ...m loving it❀️......continue soon...
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept
waiting for read more
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Mona congrats for the new ff..

sure it will be awesome dear
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant.loved it
Beena_g thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats mini on new FF...prologue sounds interesting...
maanluver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
amazing concept 
update soon 
waiting eagerly
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
I love the pro!! Aoww my Maanu under remorses to lose his angel
aowww hope he gets back his angel soon
aowww dont make a long tym distance n fight b2w them

n update soon
waiting!! Husshhh ur frst Fic i am gnna start from beging πŸ˜†

PS: i thought this banner was for Dor, this one was made keeping that in mind!! Ab Dor ka banner konsa hai?? Me totl confuse now πŸ˜†
kptl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey congrats for da new ff...
nd da prologue sounds really interesting