Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Even if he does have a younger brother, tough luck Himani. Ria Sen the jaadugarni has probably given him the love potion already. She might as well use some of those black magic tricks on her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh noo..learning to brew some antidotes will take too long πŸ˜† Okay so where else can I find myself them cute and loaded guys? πŸ˜†
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Oh noo..learning to brew some antidotes will take too long πŸ˜† Okay so where else can I find myself them cute and loaded guys? πŸ˜†

Pata nahin but do let me know too when you find that pot of gold. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hahah okay will do. Thye must exists somehwere...other than movies, books, and Ekta's shows that is πŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Even if he does have a younger brother, tough luck Himani. Ria Sen the jaadugarni has probably given him the love potion already. She might as well use some of those black magic tricks on her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

show his parents the MMS of Riya and Assmit , then no black magic will work
Edited by TheRowdiest - 12 years ago
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow..lucky gal...all the best to them.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jbforever

She has it going goooddd

------------

Meet the young guns who will lead India's top firms

Last updated on: May 25, 2010 14:28 IST
A worker at a coal mine. (Inset: Varun Thapar).

Varun Thapar, son of Vikram Thapar, grandson of Inder Mohan Thapar and great-grandson of Karam Chand Thapar, is wealthy enough to put up his feet and enjoy the rest of his life; still, he was put through a rigorous education and training regimen before his induction.

After Modern School, New Delhi, he went to Brown University in the United States, an Ivy League college, where he double-majored in European history and economics.

"My father was very strict about academics. 'You need professional qualification,' he always said, 'Work with the best minds and know enough so that you can keep pace with them,'" says Thapar.

After graduation, he spent a year working for The Exeter Group in New Orleans, implementing ERP systems in higher education institutes. "I wanted the experience of the consulting lifestyle," says he.

The Thapars are a family of beautiful people. His older sister, Ayesha, has appeared on the cover of Maxim. Thapar himself was persuaded into a photo-shoot with his sisters for Christian Dior.

Despite all that, when he returned to India, his father and grandfather insisted that he start the hard way -- visiting coal dispatch centres [this branch of the Thapar family owns the closely held, hugely profitable KCT & Bros (Coal Sales) Ltd] in places like Bilaspur, Talcher, Paradip, Ranchi and Dhanbad.

Sounds like a good catch though Raima too belongs to a royal family from her dad's side and is belongs to Bengali cinema's royalty from her mom's side.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
awww
they look so cute
the guy is kinda cute😊
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow he's so cute and he has money...what a lucky girl. I want a husband that looks like him with cute dimples
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL it's funny how every girl here goes "lucky girl" because the guy is loaded. And then we complain that we ain't gold diggers =P πŸ˜†.. but ye, lucky girl. Don't like the way he looks though... too feminine.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

wow he's so cute and he has money...what a lucky girl. I want a husband that looks like him with cute dimples

me tooπŸ˜†