Khulti Aankh Subah Ho Jaati
Mein to Ho Jaati Bas Barbaad
IPK mein aa chaand nikla

Poore Dedh Episodes ke Baad ,
IPK mein aa chaand nikla
!!
Suni Gul ne Meri Fariyaad,
IPK mein aaj Chaand Nikla !!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D11Bw7Aje5o&playnext=1&list=PL82B2B90BF82F493A&feature=results_video[/YOUTUBE]

[/NOCOPY]
Edited by aditi07 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome banner...πŸ‘

Two idiots...taken for a ride...😊

Hello DCians...howdy...im gud...Epi was good...another twist...or 2...Lets see what happened...

Anjali baby...finally the baby is showing n shes acting as if shes perg...Thanks cvs...we won...YES!!! finally made anji darling wear the bump...So u admit...we rule??? We... I talk about all the fans of IPK...

Anjali is worried, Shyams still in the house and she must get him out before chotey gets home...Goes out and meets NK who tells her that she should rest...again excuses ...says I need a haldi wala milk...Nk says u wait ill get it...sweet NK...what do u know whats happening...Ur Di's lying to u all...Anjali sees dadi going in her room and when Anjali tries to get her attention...Dadi shows her the hand...hmmm...n says im going to my room...

Dadi enters her room...Like I said yesterday dadi must be knowing about it...n thats what happened...she knew it was his cell and she knew he was there...N Shyam went in Dadis room...cause he knew she would protect him...WOW...dadi who will protect u from this snake-wa... Dadi thinks shes Oh so smart...welcoming Shyam and trying to get him in the house again...Do u even know what happened?? or who or what he is???U told arnav he made a wrong decision long time back...What r u doing now???

Anjali enters dadis room to rescue shyam n is shocked/happy to see them together...Dadi explains how shyam came to get her to fix things...Oh he will fix U alright...the hand u showing all the time...Hes gonna break it for u n ur pride too...Dadi tells Anjali I only want urs and Arnavs Khushi(happiness)...But Arnavs khushi is khushi...whom u dont want...so ur lying...

Anjali is so happy that dadi is on her side and will try to fix all the misunderstanding b/w them all... Why is Anjalis happiness so imp??? what about Arnav?? I guess everyone loves Anjali but us...ya im telling them...if they get the msg...

Dadi tells shyam to be patient and not to come to RH like this...it will complicate things more if hes caught...wait till ASR finds out... Or will he???

See how ur own destroys u... n they wont even
know what they have done till its too late... N whos doing it...the one who thinks she loves Arnav the most... What will be Arnavs reaction when he discovers all this deception... Dont worry we and Khushi will be with u... :))

Shyam hugs Anjali...and I was waiting for his face to twitch and the music and his thoughts...He is not hugging Anjali...hes absorbing strength from her...Asks her about the meds... n like a fool..she tells him everything...Planned failed...Not good...new plan has to be put in action...Shyams all plans always fail...Ur a looser...remember it...This time he wants to do something big...more dangerous more lethal than before...

Lets see what he has done in the past... Made babuji a cabbage...Scorpio...which got on his own back...Swimming pool and electric current...car accident... Arnavs kidnapping...plan to burn him...then tying khushi up on the road...so Arnav can kill her... Do u know what he is??? A psycho killer... a very dangerous person...Not to be trusted even for a sec...

Shyam wont come for the god bharai(baby shower)...He knows no one dares to defy ASR...Arnav will win that round...So when will he enter...when ASR has no say in the matter of the house??? What a jerk...his plan is lethal...he will again target Arnav...I dont want to see this... I dread this...He said they will have no choice but to accept him in the house...Hmm...investigation karay ga pari...But im worried...but then I know shyams plans always fail and the cvs cant risk the trps or us...so ill take solace in that...😳
Dadi comes n tells them to meet somewhere else ...outside the house...n he leaves...

GH: Lets see whats happening here... Payal calls Khushi and teases her about their new relationship...that shes the younger daughter in law and Khushi the elder and Khuhsi also teases her that wait till I come home...ill take the keys from u...meaning the whole charge of the house...hmmm...Thats a comforting line...she will takeover...mamiji and dadi...get ready for Khuhsi to come n rule...plz cvs...we need to see this...
A good sibling convo...im glad payal called her...shes again taking interest in khuhsi...Informs her about mehndi and the baby shower... Khushi tells her that Amma n babuji wont be there...
Sanka devi...while on the phone turns the TV on and sees in the news that the trains have been delayed for 3 days...so now babuji n Amma cant go...Hmm...but they have to go... garima is very worried... Khushi is ecstatic.. Buaji tells her ur so lucky... Hai buaji...u dont know how lucky she is...ASR loves her...me faints wa hahahahaha
Khuhsi is very happy now and so she wants to share her happiness...n that will be with of course the person u love... Shes counting money n thinking...Arnavji has done so much for me...done the impossible...so I should do something for him too...N while counting she says... I didnt know I was so RICH...Hmmm...i did mention her inheritance in my previous posts...Maybe she is rich n whoever killed her parents has her share...

She calls Arnav and orders him to meet her at Purple Orchid in two hours...Such a beautiful scene...Wow...Khushi today u sounded just like ASR...n shocking ASR and us... lol...He had a meeting...but for u he will cancel anything...whats a meeting...N when he says What...u completed his sentence What the...This means U complete him in every way... Two halves coming together to become one...Orders him and hanged up and then called again...this time khushi talking...conforming if he would come...i dont know what he said...hes mumbling...if anyone understood plz do tell...

Arnav is home going though his cupboard... this guy...who at one time would just open the cupboard n will wear anything that his hand can get, is standing n thinking what hes gonna wear...hmmm... interesting... Hes finally taking interest in himself... what a change...n all to make his Khushi khus... *Blushing*😳

Nk walks in...and asks a silly q ...what u doing... ASR loves him too ..or he would throw him out of the room in a sec...They both discussing his BIG DATE and color black...hmmm. Wish Geet24 were here...she would know whats the meaning of black color and black is better than black... What I think its their clothes or maybe more... Shyams blackness or darkness... time shall tell...NK troubles Arnav n tells him he should borrow his clothes...wont that be a treat ...to see Arnav in Nks clothes???πŸ˜†

Shyam is also making plans... he will be at the same hotel as Arshi... Arnav is walking down the stairs and finds Anjali and tells her that he will take her where she wants to go...Anjali again lies...Arnav tells her I wont leave u alone...Dadi comes to her rescue...n says, shes not going alone...n did u see her face...Feels like handing her over to that snake wa... Anjali can meet Shyam...but Arnav cant meet khushi...how just dadi is...

Precap... Shyam and Anajli at the hotel and Shyam sees Arshi... Oh... they are looking gorgeous... is this black on black... awesome...Monday...where r u???

My take..Anjali n Shyam wont be caught...Arnav n khuhsi will be... Shyam will inform dadi about this...dadi will take it all out on khushi... How will be their date?...hmmm...cvs.. do amaze us and dont spoil it plz... When Khuhsi returns home..will Amma and babuji be there or gone...Dammit... its weekend😑...main ab is waiting ko kiya naam doon????

Edited by Fazila~ - 12 years ago

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

CELEBRATION TIME IN DC !!!! πŸ₯³

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY :

[
FAITH TRIUMPHS IN TROUBLE :

WE STAND AND REJOICE IN HOPE

AND NOT ONLY THAT , BUT WE ALSO GLORY IN TRIBULATIONS - WHICH PRODUCES PERSEVERANCE

AND PERSEVERENCE - CHARACTER

AND CHARACTER - HOPE

NOW HOPE DOES NOT DISSAPOINT BECAUSE THE LOVE HAS BEEN POURED OUT IN OUR HEARTS

]

wait wait ... i know what y'all must be thinking reading the above quoted ... if u think that bella has turned philosophical ...then its a NO !!absolutely not ... spent some time reading the Bible as always .. the above quoted were the one's i had to read for todays meditation ... loved each word of it ... actually after some thoughts i realised y dont i write this up on our thread ??...

lines from the Word Of Life suits quite well with the situation of IPKKND now aint it ?? ...was telling my mom abt writing on this on DC thread w.r.t the soap and what she said was I've gone crazy n she is fed up hearing ARNAV n KHUSHI all the time these days lol ...

coming back to the track :

FAITH TRIUMPS IN TROUBLE - how true in the case of ARSHI

they are definitely gonna withstansd all the storms of life that's waiting ahead of them ... theFAITH that Khushi has got with her DM is not goin waste baby !!! WAIT n WATCH !!!

WE STAND AND REJOICE IN HOPE - How true in the case of "WE" the crazy fans ... we stay together to celebrate their joy ... and this joy specially here in DC is different .. wanna know how ??? the reason is already stated clearly REJOICE IN HOPE that is we enjoy IPK even before something good happens ..the HOPE is the one which keeps us all going !!! we know there will surely be moments to rejoice over ARSHI's future !! THE HOPE !!!

AND NOT ONLY THAT , BUT WE ALSO GLORY IN TRIBULATIONS - WHICH PRODUCES PERSEVERANCE !! - we ...the DC members Enjoy IPKKND in times of tribulations too ... we do give positive critisism but never can tolerate rubbishness written over silly things ... we take all high's and low's of the Episode with much love ... appreciating and thanking the whole team for the efforts ...
Secondly the Perseverence - bearing the difficulties calmly without much complaints ... motivated by each one through the posts shared !!! we wont give up on IPK that easily babe!!!

AND PERSEVERANCE - CHARACTER AND CHARACTER - HOPE - this belief had made us stand out from the rest of all members who loves IPK ... they do love!! ...no complaints !! ... but we love with a unique characteristics !!!
NOW HOPE DOES NOT DISSAPOINT BECAUSE THE LOVE HAS BEEN POURED OUT IN OUR HEARTS- so bella has finally come to the conclusion part ... u can take a sigh of relief from my madness ... so THE HOPE again will not dissappoint us next week !!! its gonna be a celebration time ... the love has already beeen poured out in our hearts !!!

sooo for people who are wondering why DC is celebrating the wedding of ARSHI in advance ... lemme tel u this " THIS IS THE HOPE OF CELEBRATION !!!!

JOIN US !!! JOIN US !!!! JOIN US !!!! πŸ₯³

DC's FASHION CRITIC's SPECIAL PERFORMANCE FOR ARSHI"S WEDDING !!!! πŸ˜†

P.S : *din take on the costumes today as the continuity of the Episode is yet to be seen !!! so stay tuned to DC for fashion points n updates :))) ...

* dint mean to hurt any religious beliefs or principles by writing this ...

Interraction between the characters :

* ANJI -SHYAAM- DADI covo revealed the secrets to audience!!!

* BUA - KHUSHI - GARIMA convo evoked the anticipation among viewers of whats gonna happen with the wedding as the Creator above [The ALMIGHTY] had planned on for a heavy downpour making SHASHIJI n GARIMA's escape a Difficult one to handle !!!

* KHUSHI - PAYALIA covo over the phone ...once again proved the sweetest bonding between the sisters !!!

* ARNAV - KHUSHI convo over the phone again ... showed us the hubby-wifey relationship in a beautiful way ... "huq hai tumara..Mujpe " remember !!!

* ARNAV - NK mindblowing n cutest part of the episode... specially when NK asking Arnav to follow his style of dressing ... and teasing him for the black colour suits ... the tickling Arnav part made me laugh ... as ritz said its the rabba ve moment of the day !!!

Audience poll :

Originally posted by: princessunara

grrr words fail me!! ughhh !!! i am yet to decide whether i hate dadi more or shyam more or Anjali!! no i decided!! i hate the f**king CVs the most!! we wanted to see ArHi marrying in peace...we wanted effing little thing!!! that damn damn little thing after 6 f**king months of torture?I am sorry for the filthy language,

Originally posted by: vqwerty

I Understood One thing Dadi's Love for shyam is more Than Anjali's...Both grandmother and Grand daughter are Blindly in love with Shyam...

Originally posted by: ipkknd_hazel

finally she got an awesome dress!!! oh btw the episode was crap...the only thing worth knowing is that...yes shyam brought dadi...now she has joined th lets-cheat-on-arnav gang!

Originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

Yaaay! Khushi will wear black for the first time on monday! And man does she look like Arnav Singh Raizada's fiance! The precap was awesome! Khushi looked beautiful! Gorgeouuuss!!

Originally posted by: tptwi

As for the Shaym, Anjali & dadi drama- it was NEEDED. Now it has been revealed that shaym and dadi are together- that is out of the way. we all know that no one can break arHi's bond and they WILL get married.please just relax and look forward to monday

Conclusion:

---> Everyone's excited about the dress Khushi is wearing [shown in the Precap] !!!
---> not liking Dadi-Shyaam-Anji bonding !!!
---> wants Arshi's wedding in peace !!!

Pictures from the day's Episode :

luv n πŸ€—
BellaPearl

[/NOCOPY]

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 12 years ago

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kala Shah Kala mera kala hai dil dar
Gorean nu dafa karo!

Shyam, Shyam, Shyam! Anjali, is traveling the dark alleyway, to the point of no return. She is going to loose her family, more importantly her brother. I am unable to justify her behavior, except for her being delusional and constant attention seeking temperament. She always wants to be the center of everyone's universe - be it her brother or her husband or the rest of her family.
She is not even thinking about her child seemingly, only herself, so definitely being very selfish.

What game is Shyam playing though? I mean what can he possibly do to come into the house, Arnav will never let that happen while he is around...will he cause physical harm to Arnav...he has tried that during the kidnapping thing...did not wuite work out...so this time its going to some harm to Anjali...maybe get her into a state where she will be happy only if he is around her? Even that does not seem plausible...so I am going to wait to see how the CVs will play this card. Whatever the case, I would prefer to see Arnav moving out of the house rather than staying under the same roof with Shyam!

NK and Payal's scenes are becomming more and more important, with so many innuendoes thrown in that I am sure my fellow reduxians will analyze so well :)

Chalo...thats all from me today...family duties :)

PS: Please call me Harshita :)
Edited by droopy_asleep - 12 years ago
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well Bitiayy and HOTWA ka first date will end up Bitiya taking the initiative and completed the much awaited HOTWAA KAA LIPSWAA KAA KISSWA...

Mahamm loved your take... even i was like Aab tera kaa hogaa Garimaaa... Train or Rain ne toh tere plan par pani pher diyaa...πŸ˜•

I loveddd the way Khushi sadda haq style calls Baba and demandss you are going to meet in Purple Orchid in 2 hrs.πŸ˜† and was a aww moment when i saw Baba going through his numbered suites to decide what to wear on his date with baby...😊

Was that imagination or that gray suite looked black on screen...😳

PS : In pre-cap looks like STOPWA has entered the scene looking at Baby ka shocked reaction...
Also I hope they fight over who pays the bill πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by sayali_d23 - 12 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sayali_d23

Well Bitiayy and HOTWA ka first date will end up Bitiya taking the initiative and completed the much awaited HOTWAA KAA LIPSWAA KAA KISSWA...

Mahamm loved your take... even i was like Aab tera kaa hogaa Garimaaa... Train or Rain ne toh tere plan par pani pher diyaa...πŸ˜•

I loveddd the way Khushi sadda haq style calls Baba and demandss you are going to meet in Purple Orchid in 2 hrs.πŸ˜† and was a aww moment when i saw Baba going through his numbered suites to decide what to wear on his date with baby...😊

Was that imagination or that gray suite looked black on screen...😳

PS : In pre-cap looks like STOPWA has entered the scene looking at Baby ka shocked reaction...
Also I hope they fight over who pays the bill πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

good one saya 😳
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

good one saya 😳

My imagination in in full form... Both of them fighting over the bill...
Baby : Bill hum bharenge...
Baba : What? Pagal hogyae hoo... I will pay the Bill...
Baby : Humane aapko bulaya tha milane... bill hum bharenge... (grabbs the bill... see the amount... ) Itana saraaa... itane maine tohh humara pura mohala khana khasakata haine ...
Baba : Give it to me...
Baby : Nahii humee LOAN chahiyee...
Baba : Ok... I will decide how you will do the paybackπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sayali_d23

My imagination in in full form... Both of them fighting over the bill...
Baby : Bill hum bharenge...
Baba : What? Pagal hogyae hoo... I will pay the Bill...
Baby : Humane aapko bulaya tha milane... bill hum bharenge... (grabbs the bill... see the amount... ) Itana saraaa... itane maine tohh humara pura mohala khana khasakata haine ...
Baba : Give it to me...
Baby : Nahii humee LOAN chahiyee...
Baba : Ok... I will decide how you will do the paybackπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

lol🀣
nandu_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Post cannot be quoted.

eagerly waiting.
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Maha,

Lovely take of the epi..I loved your shayari! Very apt and well written!
Enjoyed your post!πŸ‘

Love, Sumi