Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
omg interesting start dear...loved it very much...cannot wait for it to progress further...thnx 4da pm dear...
Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Wow nice one
I ll ask the same thing how do u manage to write all this n such a brilliant work amazing dear
Love it like always
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Ah . .i managed to be atleast in page 2.will edit aftr reading it..
**edit
whoa,its indeed dark.he married her without seeing her face,made her family cut their ties with her...poor girl,a lots of heartbreaks are in store for her.looking forward to further updates.
U do remember ur SS:LATE right?.plz update that too na!Edited by Crazy_soul - 11 years ago
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice concept and pt.1 was awosome. Waiting for next part.
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG Zehra Arnav's character completely dark...complete villian.One minute Arnav Knows Khushi already??or from the details who ever given? Why she has to cut her relationships???Means Arnav is upto something very bad...Hope he won't try to kill her...Why Gupta's agreed for such a marriage...why ?she is not a real daughter? or they selling her??|Khushi agreed all these things???May be she is not aware of all these things...

I think this is really dark...

Thanks for PM

Don't forget Late too dear.Really like that one.Really fresh concept .Please continue others too.Fire and Fire already you completed?You have some exams or something on Saturday...If you are busy update after that...

sargamfriends thumbnail
😲 so Arnav dsnt knw abt Khushi being innocent!!!😭 ok so Khushi suffers now...lol but i think this will only make his love stronger...if and whn tht happens πŸ˜†...but seriously why do these people nt use private investigators to find out the whole truth...πŸ˜› it would have saved him soo much money...
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nnice and thnks for the pm
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
asr is rakshas ,that's for sure
continue soon
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Wow this is really interesting!! πŸ˜ƒ AWESOME chap and prologue.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
ClumsyLilGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh, you're going to update the last chapter of your ff tomorrow?
*crestfallen face*
I can't even tell you to update it today- i'll sound demanding! :(

But anyways, i loved the prologue and the first chapter!
If i'm smart enough to comprehend- then Arnav does not know Khushi, and is marrying her to save his sister's marriage, and to destroy hers for daring to ruin Anjali's marriage!

'When Arnav cherished something, he cherished it completely. When he wanted to destroy something, he destroy it completely!'
How true and beautiful! :)

And thankyou for the pm! :)Edited by ClumsyLilGirl - 11 years ago