Posted: 11 years ago

nice story love😛

continue😛

plz pm me😊

Maithly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

PART 2

It's been few days after arnav's return from LONDON...

He is closely watches khushi everyday... and he found she is very innocent as every time,,, and nave and more beautiful... he thought every men will for her,,,

He again thought what is he thinking no he cant think like that,,,, yes she is perfect but for him,,,,,,

He always noticed that khushi blushes and become shy when he is around,,,, and too shy when they are alone,,,, he knew their marriage was fixed in their childhood ,, but when we will grow the our tastes also changes and also mine,,,,,, and now I cant marry her because I don't feel anything for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not for any girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After few days the raizadas and guptas decided to call a pandit for deciding the engagement date,,,, for khushi-arnav and paayal-akash,,,,,,,

All were present at the hall... The brides cant enter there they only can enter after the pandit leave... So paayal and khushi are outside with piya,,,, the others were present there including arnav and akash...

IN THE HALL,,,,,,,,,,,,,

NAANI **** Namaste pandtji

PANDIT **** devyaniji,,,

Every one goes and takes his blessings,,,,,

NAANI**** Pandtji we all want our kids marry soon so please look a good day for that ,,,

PANDIT **** Ok devyaniji,,,,,,,,,,,,

Pandit calculates something and told,,,

PANDIT **** Devyaniji after two weeks you can do their engagement,,,

NAANI**** Ok pandtji and thank you,,,,

Then the panditji left and khushi and paayal saw this and they came inside,,,,,

ANJALI ***** Chote I am very much happy for you,,,,,,

ASR *** Di I...

NAANI**** Chote khushi bitiya will be with us for the whole life ,,, with you,,, we all are very much happy for you both chote...

ASR *** Naani I want to say something,,,,

NAANI**** Ok chote today I am very happy so you can say anything,,

ASR **** Naani I,, I cant marry khushi,,,,,,,,

NAANI**** Chote,,,,,,,,,

ASR *** Yes naani ,,,, I cant marry her,,,,,

ANJALI ***** Chote are you in your senses or not,,,,,

ASR **** Yes di I am in my senses and I cant marry khushi and that's final,,,,,,,,,,,

When they heard some noise from the door they looked and saw a shattered khushi there,,, she ran from there to her house,,, paayal followed her,,,,,

Everything is changed in RM,,,, every happiness turned to worst sadness,,,,,,,,,,,

jenji08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
its really heart broken dear😭
continue soon waiting 4 ur next update
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Update soon
Poor khushi
I wonder why he doesn't want to marry khushi
Maithly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Ok guys ...

This is MAITHLY ...

Thank you for the comments ...

CHAPTER 3

Arnav's one revelation made the whole family shattered,, shashi and garima also became numb... then shyaam came forward and slapped arnav,,,,

SHYAAM *** How dare you arnav, how dare you to do this to my sister ??? you know how much she loves you... [He called him arnav instead of sale saab,,,]

NAANI *** daamadji please let him speak,, if anything wrong we can make understand him,,,,

ANJALI *** No naani he is destroying the life of a poor girl then what are you trying to say,,,,

NAANI *** anjali bitiya please calm down,,, chote please tell me why you cant marry her,, she loves you only you,,,,, she cant never think about anyone else then why did you do this chote???

ASR **** naani please I cant marry her,, she is good and perfect,,

NAANI *** Then why chote???

ASR **** Naani I am in a relationship with someone else,,,

ANAJLI **** What????

ASR **** Yes di her name is lavanya,, lavanya kashyap,,, her parents are doctors,,, and she is a model,,, we met in US before one year,,, she is just like me,,, our tastes are alike,, I thought we will go together very much,,,,

ANJALI **** Chote you know na mamma papa wanted khushi as their bahu,, then,,

ASR **** Di I know but they also wanted their kids happiness,, and di my happiness is in lavanya not in khushi,,,,,

MAAMI *** Arnav bituva,, aap...

ASR **** Maami if I marry khushi she will never get the happiness what a girl expects from her husband,,,,, we very much apart di,, she cant be wife ,,,

SHYAAM *** Arnav then why did you let her think that you loves her,,,,

ASR **** Jijaaji I loves her as my best friend,,,, which I can share my feelings,,,,

SHYAAM *** Then why didn't you tell this to her,,,

ASR **** I thought to tell her but all of you were already taught her to consider me as her future husband,,, I thought after growing we will change our minds and I did but khushi even after getting good education or surroundings she believed me as her love but I never thought about her like that because I cant because lavanya is perfect for me,,, not khushi,,,,,

SHYAAM *** Why arnav??? Why lavanya is your happiness,,, because lavanya is a model,,,

ASR **** Not that jijaaji... She has nice taste in fashion so she can help me in my business also she is very mature,, and thinks practically,,,,,

SHYAAM *** So arnav you thinks khushi is not practical,,,, yes arnav she is not practical,, so that she loves you unconditionally,,,

ASR **** Jijaaji,,,,,,

SHYAAM *** Khushi has no taste in fashion because she believes in naturality arnav not in artificiality,,,,, and what did you said she is immature,,, yes she is not mature because she has the most precious thing in her life her innocence and we all don't want her to loose that,,, and now I must say even if you will come to us and say you want to marry her I wont let that happen arnav,,,

ASR **** Jijaaji ,,,

SHYAAM *** Mamaji come khushi needs us please,,, maaji ,,maamiji,,

Anjali and shyaam also with guptas about to go ,,,

ASR **** Di jijaaji please,,,,,

ANJALI **** Arnav please ,,,

ASR **** Di,,,

ANAJLI ***** Yes arnav shyaam is my husband and I will be with him in his every decision,,,,

AKASH **** Di ,,

ANJALI **** No,, akash please let me go,,,, I don't want to be here,,, I was staying here because arnav cant stay away from me,, but now he has someone in his life who can care him for his rest of life,,,, so now I have to think about my family also,,

ASR *** di what are you saying,,,, how can you go like this??

ANJALI *** kyun nahi arnav ??? I can go like this,, and I am going with my husband ,,,, and please after this don't force me to stay here...

ASR *** di how can you do this to me ?? only for don't marry khushi?? Is she is very much important for you than me??

ANAJLI *** yes arnav she is very much important to me because she is my sister,,, do you get that?? Shyaam come lets go I am very much worried for khushi,,,

ASR *** uncle ,, aunty,,,

SHASHI *** arnav bituva we have no probem for you marrying anyone because your mom and dad only promised me for your happiness and they thought khushi is your happiness ,, I am sorry for that beta,,,

ASR *** uncle,,,

GARIMA *** We wont blame you beta neither khushi.. don't worry,,,

ASR ***Aunty I,,

GARIMA *** Its ok beta khsuhi's babuji is right your maa made me promise for your happiness and I also don't allow anyone to come across your happiness,, even it was our khushi,,, you don't worry we will make her understand,,,,

ASR ***Aunty I am sorry,,,,,

GARIMA *** No beta its ok,, if you were told this before we wont allowed her to dream about you we are sorry,,,

ASR ***Aunty I...

SHYAAM **** Maamiji what are you saying??

SHASHI *** Shyaam she is right we all ddint ask him about his opinion we only followed what we all wanted we never thought once about him,,,,

ANAJLI *** Mamaaji,,

GARIMA *** Yes bitiya and we will do his marriage with all rituals and calling every relatives,,

ANAJLI *** Maamiji,, but,,

GARIMA *** Khushi will agree beta I know her,,,,

ANAJLI *** Ok maamiji and maamaji but now we have to go to khushi,,,

GARIMA *** Yes come...

They all were left but arnav didn't go,, he felt some pain in his heart when he thought about khushi but he didn't give more attention to it,,, because in his mind khushi is not perfect for him,,,, and he dialed lavanya to come Delhi ASAP,,,

OK THAT'S FOR NOW...

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS...

PRECAP*******

SHASHI *** BETA YOU ARE PERFECT IN EVERY WAY,,,

KHUSHI *** THEN WHY DIDN'T ARNAV LOVES ME BABUJI???

Edited by Maithly - 11 years ago
jenji08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hi dear ur story is getng very interesting😊
i love ur update very much😃
plz continue soon i m waiting 4 next update

KKKA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NICE STORY 

PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE