Smita Singh quits Hitler Didi!!( Article)

riyakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Beautiful and bubbly Smita Singh aka Sunaina bhabhi of Zee TV's Hitler Didi (Trilogy Krikos) has decided to quit the show. Yes, according to our sources, she has informed the creatives of her decision. We have also learnt that one more member of the caste might also follow Smita's footsteps and take the exit route, but the identity of that actor is yet to be confirmed.

Furthermore, our khabru added that Smita was unhappy with the leap sequence in the plot which is due this month. So she decided to wave goodbye.

When we called up Smita and asked her about the development, she stated, "I might leave if the story post the leap does not impress me. I can't say anything now for a meeting with the creatives is on the cards."

She further added, "I don't understand the concept of leaps. I feel they don't work, except on a channel which is well-known for the same. I also don't understand the casting of leaps, how can you make me a 50 year old mother. Also the actors who play mother-son actually are of the same age, it looks weird. If you want to do it properly then change the entire story and casting."

In closing Smita, who gained popularity as Punpunwali, (Bhagyavidhaata) shared, "that the premise of Hitler Didi has changed a bit as well from its original theme and the show is doing okay at the moment."

We tried getting I touch with producer Ila Bedi but she was busy in a meeting. We will soon get back with more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
uummm πŸ˜†
seems like the leap is happening then

i really want illa bedi to give a update πŸ˜†

....vula_kv.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I also don't understand the casting of leaps, how can you make me a 50 year old mother. Also the actors who play mother-son actually are of the same age, it looks weird.

πŸ˜†50 yrs old
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CV's please change this leap track:)
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Well this is the second thread with the very same article copied and paste from Tellychakkar I'll request to edit in your words.
Edited by KajAnj - 12 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
accha hi huwa.

i am tired with see these sharma family--they are getting on my nerve now.

just hope--kutumb and inder also leave this show.πŸ˜†
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vula.kv

I also don't understand the casting of leaps, how can you make me a 50 year old mother. Also the actors who play mother-son actually are of the same age, it looks weird.

πŸ˜†50 yrs old

you are not understanding how sunanina becomes 50 years.right??

now after 6 years leap again one more leap going to happen and in that leap cvs will make new hitler didi [may be sehar or may be rishis daughter.]
....vula_kv.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 100raj

you are not understanding how sunanina becomes 50 years.right??

now after 6 years leap again one more leap going to happen and in that leap cvs will make new hitler didi [may be sehar or may be rishis daughter.]

🀣thanks raj bro😳
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even the actors didnt like the leap same like usπŸ˜† hope illa changes her mind soon!
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
now this is strange...she played mother to so two/ three grown ups...who were the leads post-leap in that bhagyavidhaata...but now she has problem playing mother to most probabaly a teenager...!!!!...waah...!!...gazab ke log hain bhai...