Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wish you a happy and cheerful birthday. Enjoy🥳
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pari117

RushilovesBarun (Rushi)

message for her: hmmm yeah I would like to suggest don't quarrel with me, listen to me, respect and treat me as your elder sister... ah just joking 😆. I just wanna say be happy and enjoy the day to the fullest by dancing or whatever 🤣
your first meeting with her: the day she came in to this world
song you want to dedicate her: the way you make me feel 😆
siggies/VMs/FF/OS/SS you would like to dedicate her: hopefully Barun will bring SMILE 😃on your face, vms dedicated to you 😳
why shez very very special: because she is my stupid but cute sister
questions you want to ask her on this special day: I ask her many questions so I can skip this 😉

Haha thank u for wishes my sister🤗
oh i love that song, thanks ^_^
of course barun always makes me smile, thanks for such cute vms😳
awww thanks😳
yeah sure u can skip that one😆

any ways thank you my sis for ur sweet wishes🤗🤗
Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 12 years ago
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Shona90 (Shona)

message for her:

Wishing you a veryy veryy Happy Birthday Wardah

I tied few warm wishes together,
And blew them with a flying kiss,
Now take your eyes in the blue sky,
And find them reaching your lips,
Feel them coming right on your face;
Hug them all with a warm embrace.
Wishing you a wonderful Happy Birthday!

your first meeting with her:

Our first interaction i remeber was a short one at Sumit's At... it was a casual high and Bye nothing much 😛

But i remember the long conversation we had hat too late nite..That was the one of the best time i spent here in the forum... i remember how we all wer having loads and loads of fun...you saying
many unseen action and even made us realized and made us fall in love with our lovely jodii RaSu... all the off-screen segemnts many many things made us realized that RaSu is truly magical ❤️
Also the amount of chayi we were drinking so that we too can have the same eye-site as ur the strongest and sharpest...!! We invetnted so many brands of eye to find ou the best one and the winner was wardah herbal tea 😆

God recalling those moments only giving me such a wide smile, we all had so much
mastii that it will always leave a Big Smile on our faces 😃

song you want to dedicate her:

the song that suits are the best

"Hum toh bhaii jaise haii waise rahenge
ab koii khush ho ya ho khafa
hum nahii badlnge apnii adaaa.."

siggies/VMs/FF/OS/SS you would like to dedicate her:

why shez very very special:

Wardah your frndship is really veryy special.. i remember that day parii left so was
veryy upset didnt even want to be at forum bt cme ther rite then and cant forget the
fun amd mastii we did...
Thank u soo much wardah u truly deserve a Big thank you from my side..

You really are special and i like the most of u is ur bindaas nature be the same always and keep smiling and make others smile 😛

questions you want to ask her on this special day:

yes actually i want to knw more of you wardah i had few interactions only love to knw more of u 😛

well ek raaz ka khulsa toh wardah ne kar hii diya sharp eye wala raaz 😆

Thank you shona!!! for such sweet wishes! n yeah i too will never ever forget that awesome night...where we talked about rasu n their chemistry😉i was laughing throughout ur msg. sab kuch flash backs ki tarah wapis agaya😆 no but seriously sab kuch chai peene ke badaulat hai 😆

aww that song is so cute 😳 thank u shona😳

awww that siggie is so cute,😳 i love it.. just i don't like monaya😳 but thats alright. i can see ur love for me in it.🤗

aww yeah i remember that too. pari came back coz of me.😳 aww what can i say yar? i have no words to say anything.😳

thanks alottt shona🤗
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Cyn- (Cynthia)

message for her: wishing u a very happy birthday🤗 may all ur wish come true😳 u r a sweet person, be always as sweet as u r.

your first meeting with her: we met in Youtube channel and IF, I ❤️ all her videos😳 I even tortured her to post some youtube videos😆 Few days we were in touch on IF and youtube unknowing the same person😆 then after few days get to know.

song you want to dedicate her:

and this one, I know she ❤️ MJ so one of his song for her 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXhy7ZsiR50[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry Wardha, I'm not a big fan of him so don't know many song of him, everyone like his moonwalk that's why I choose this one, hope u like it 😳

siggies/avis/VMs/FF/OS/SS you would like to dedicate her:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW_XUT37p5A[/YOUTUBE]

why shez very very special: she is a sweet, helpful, nice, ... (my list is long) 😃

questions you want to ask her on this special day:

ur best birthday gift, u received still now?

Ur unforgettable moment here(IF)?

what makes your friendship with wardah unique: cos she is one of my old friend still with me😳 ( i think we met 1st or 2nd month of HD) wish we r always like this 😳

thanks alot cynthia🤗for ur wishes.
and yeah we were you tube friends first then realized that we know each other on I-F too😆😃hahaha😆

yes cynthia, i love mj n don't worry...i love that video😃 one of my fav video😳😉
and thanks for making those siggies cynthia, i'll use them😳

aww hahaha thats so sweet😳

ur best birthday gift, u received still now?
it was't the best for anyone but for me i think it is very special. when i was about 8 or 9. my papa wasn't with me on my birthday. n we waited for his call. n when he called. i got such a beautiful feeling. thats one of my special birthdays😃

Ur unforgettable moment here(IF)?
the night when we all siya, clara all talked about rasu's chemistry in inshi at😳

i too wish to be friends forever😳
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

adinats07 (Veena)

message for her: My Sweet little Bacchi, A very happy birthday and wishing that all your dreams come true

your first meeting with her: I saw one beautiful DP of RASU and I PM her asking for that Snap and that screen cap I was trying to get from many people and I see the same snap in her DP' I don't think she will remember. But for me that was the 1st PM or post to her

song you want to dedicate her: Meray Forum may aahi ek nanhi Kalhi' Movie Kabhi Kabhi

siggies/avis/VMs/FF/OS/SS you would like to dedicate her: ohhh bachhi.. I have no clue how to came anything.. I can just give you good wishes🤗

why shez very very special: My RASU/Inshi fans are always special to me❤️

questions you want to ask her on this special day: What is that you love and hate in RASU pair😉

what makes your friendship with wardah unique: We all belong to the same RASU/Inshi gang, so for me that itself is very unique😃

Res

Word Count: 1

..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Simplelife (Akanxa)

message for her: many many happy returns of the day wardah.
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true. May each hour and minute be filled with delight, And your birthday be perfect for you!
May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessings a life can unfold, May you have Gods best in everything. Wishing u a very Happy Birthday wardah.
be happy always. Enjoy ur birthday dear.

your first meeting with her: very short pm talk.

song you want to dedicate her: Baar baar din yeh aaye, baar baar dil yeh gaaye, tum jiye hazaro saal, yehi hai meri aarzoo, Happy Birthday To You !!!

siggies/avis/SS/FF/OS you want to dedicate:

why shez very very special: dont know much about u wardah. But i know that u r one of the sweet members of hdf. & ur creations are awesome.

questions you want to ask her on this special day: rati or barun?

Res

..Bebolove.. thumbnail

shiin (Clara)

happy birthday wardha!!! 🤗

for u 😳

v meet first at inshi AT n had d best time ever , watching videos n pics of inshi n rasu...not to forget d most important Ting tea!!! 😉
sumting dat makes u very special is ur straight forwardness, stay d same!!! love u wardha!!!

🤗

Res