-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy Birthday, Wardha!!!!
Have A joyful Day...

PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
happy birthday wardha may u have all the blessing this year and have a rocking birthday

-Surma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday dear Warda , many many returns of the day !

Let me make a hot cup of Cocoa with few cubes of Marsh mellow :)

whispering : you and me share same birthday !
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pari117

-RaSu- (Simran)

message for her: happy birthday Wardah!!! 🥳 Wish you happiness & health! & may all your dreams & wishes come true. Your a great friend & always there for everyone. I love how you always stand for the truth & are so fair. We don't get to chat often but whenever we do, it's always been a blast. Love you girlie! 🤗
your first meeting with her: hd forum- in the hotw thread when Wardah was hotw.

song you want to dedicate her: can't choose just one song.

siggies/VMs/FF/OS/SS you would like to dedicate her:

why shez very very special: she's an amazing friend!

questions you want to ask her on this special day:
1. your fav inshi scene?
2. Your all time fav movie?

aww first of all thank u simran, for helping pari in making this thread🤗...such a beautiful b'day thread i got. very lucky to have u guys...thanks for ur kind wishes simran. i also remember talking to u when i was hotw. aww n thanksss for calling me a good friend⭐️...many people made me think that m not thanks alot simran🤗

1. your fav inshi scene?
my fav inshi scene hmm can't chose one, but mujhe macao shoot bohat pasand aya...kiyunki wahan per koi sharma nahin tha😆

2. Your all time fav movie?
bohat hain, but tere naam, ddlj, kiyunki n lot more...😃

n those siggies u made for me r just so cute...i'll soon use em all😳
Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 12 years ago
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari117

mithsi_22 (Mithila)

Message for her: Wardah, wish u very happy birthday dear..may god bless u with lots of success..love you dear..🤗 n be the way you are because it makes u stand out among the rest..😃

your first meeting with her: I don't remember exactly but i think i met her in the creations gallery of HDF..🤔

song you want to dedicate her: A song of few minutes won't describe you wardah..😊

Wardah I made this only for you..i hope i have chosen the right couples..😆

why she is very very special: She is one of the most honest persons n i love her honesty the most..She would always stand by the right thing n for that she would not hesitate to fight with anyone even if she gets hurt coz i know she does get hurt..but doesn't show..

questions you want to ask her on this special day: Which is the thing you like about me the most n y? (only one question 😆 )

what makes your friendship with wardah unique: We hardly talk to each other as our timings don't match but still we feel comfortable to share things with each other..hai na wardah? 😉

Once again wish you a very happy birthday wardah..Enjoy your day..Love you dear..🤗

aw thank u for ur wishes mithila😃, yes i'll be the way i am. 😳

i too remember in hd's cg but i know u coz ur one of biggest fan of sumu⭐️ used to read all ur posts related to him😃...but not now...forum has changed alot😭

aww mithila, ur so sweet dear😳
n yes u have chosen the right couples, all r my favorites🤗i'll soon use that siggy😳 awesome siggy u made for me.😳

awww everybody is saying that i stand for truth...n thats so true. mein aisi hee hun..i was so right that my friends knows me sooo well. yes i do get hurt..but don't like showing it.💔

hmm one best thing i like about u is that, ur sumu's biggest fan...u do everything for him. even left forum for him. thats something that i really respect u for⭐️ n u too guide me like a real true friend.😃

yes, ur right...😉we did share alot of stuff😉n will continue doing that🤗

aww thank u mithila 😍

PS. i love you too🤗
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Ok i'll reply my other sweet friends later,🤗 after enjoying my birthday. 🥳
love u all alot🤗
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
happy-birthday-graphics-comments-01.gif image by decnote

Wishing my choti si pyaari si princess.a very very Happy Birthday ...love You Loads...

🤗

On your birthday, I celebrate you! On your special day, I'm thinking of all the wonderful things you are that bring so much joy to others, including me! I celebrate your unconquerable spirit, that lets you meet every challenge with confidence, enthusiasm and persistence. I admire your sensitivity. Love you Endless .

Happy birthday once again sis...
I am really sorry sis for being so late in wishing you...😭...love you choti...🤗You just reside in my heart...i may be wishing you late here but the whole days of my life ...my heart wishes and prays for your well being...😍.
u are a sweetheart , humble , intelligent, inspirational , loving, angelic , cute , genuine , caring , trustworthy sis..I am so so lucky that god blessed me with you...🤗 .i wish you get every happiness in the world...may you fly with colors...may u get everything you wish for...you deserved each and every happiness of the word sis...❤️...you are the best sis ever..I want to thank you for making my life so wonderful with your presence...⭐️.Sweetheart you have the knack of making ordinary days seem special...trust me..😍..and every time when you are around...a smile automatically sticks to my face . ...i just can't define how much i love you or how much our relation means to me...its an eternal bond...heart to heart connection...i miss you so much...we dint talk since ages...i am unable to come here because college is hectic😭...i am sorry...Thanks for being such an awesome sis...always remember...that your sis loves you jaan...this is for you...

and hugs endless...
https://www.buyflower.com.sg/main/images/BF1080E_A_Bridal_Honour.jpg

and this dress is especially for you...

with this jewellery

sorry i wasn't able to do much on your birthday...😭...and a heartfelt thanks to pari for such a beautiful thread...🤗...

Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Warz-Barun-Rati

aww first of all thank u simran, for helping pari in making this thread🤗...such a beautiful b'day thread i got. very lucky to have u guys...thanks for ur kind wishes simran. i also remember talking to u when i was hotw. aww n thanksss for calling me a good friend⭐️...many people made me think that m not thanks alot simran🤗</font>[/DIV]

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">1.your fav inshi scene?
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#9900ff">my fav inshi scene hmm can't chose one, but mujhe macao shoot bohat pasand aya...kiyunki wahan per koi sharma nahin tha😆</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">2.Your all time fav movie?
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#9900ff">bohat hain, but tere naam, ddlj, kiyunki n lot more...😃</font>
[/DIV]

<font color="#9900ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">n those siggies u made for me r just so cute...i'll soon use em all😳</font>

Np, Wardah 🤗 happy your enjoying your bday!
Glad you liked the thread, it was all Pari. I helped but it was mostly her.
Happy you liked the sigs. But credit for them goes to Sadaf, she made them on my request :)

714873 thumbnail

Oh my Allah, Pari n simran...u did all this for ME!???!!!😲

i just can't believe! i never imagined this even in my dreams. I am feeling SOOO Special right now!!!!😭 that i got tears in my eyes, let me tell u...i was laughing out loud while reading this thread. and those wonderful messages of my dear Friends! seriously this is the best birthday of mine till now. i have finally got true friends of mine. who love n cares for me. And wished me on my birthday.!!!!!!!!!

i don't know how to thank you pari n simran for arranging this thread for me. Don't know what should i say. I swear i wanna hug u pari right now!!!!!!!!!🤗 ur msg is SOO touching. I felt like reading it again n again😳😆

and simran thank you sooo sooo much for helping my sis in making this thread😳 here is tightest hug for u!!!!!!🤗

Ok now m gonna reply each friend one by one😳

Sis you deserved much more than this 🤗
Really it was very small token of love for you, i wish i Could have done more for you, i am really feeling touched that you really liked it sis 🤗
its all for you my darling 😳
hoping every bit of this thread becomes memorable for you 😛
you are really really really very special my chweeetuuu ❤️
my love for you is beyond words, i really cant ever define it in words what u mean to me, all i will say is...
ahem ahem 😉
wahi wala purana dialogue 😃
i LOVE you the most-EST ❤️❤️
awww sis I really wish u would have been here...
i would have given u a big tight HUG 🤗
come what may, the immense pleasure we share in our friendship is beyond anything
people come and go but some stays in our heart forever
and You are one in them
love you...!!!!
love you...!!!!
love you...!!!!!
million times love you sweetu 😳
hope you enjoyed your day...
if i can be a small reason of d curve on ur lips, then that would really really matter the most, sooo plzzz smile my sis... its all for you 😳
🤗
Edited by pari117 - 12 years ago
714873 thumbnail

Aww Pari, thanks alot for the wishes...i too want to stay with u forever...🤗"agar dec me duniya khatm bhi ho jaye to hum bhoot ban k bhi sath ho" OMG pari u said the truth n made me laugh🤣

"For all happy times we have together shared,
And all your feelings towards me as you cared.
For the fights and arguments we have had,
And with time, how beautiful our bonding has fared.
To you my dear sister, a lifetime of prayers and love
Come wrapped for your birthday for you to say wow.
Happy Birthday Dear Sister! "

ahh pari, this is excatly what we have been through. we had fights, arguments but still our bond is sooo strong na!!!!!!! 😃

Even i can never forget our endless chats...😍 ahhh wapis se shuru kareinge sis...i was so busy coz of ramadan...ab purani routine wapas se shuru kareinge😃

awww pari kash hum face to face baat kar pate..ur making me feel "awww"
ur such a sweet heart pari... i can see that pari..that u really waited for my birthday to come...i can see ur love for me. sooo sweet thanks alottt pari...⭐️

mein bhi nahin chahti ke humare is relation per kisi ki nazar na lage😳
i'll keep supporting u sis, u mean alot to me. n m also very happy that its my first birthday with u. yaar i seiously don't know how to explain my feelings in words...even in exams i hate the word "explain". I really can't put my feelings in words. i believe in actions more than words. n u know that too. i do anything to comfort u. anything to cheer u up. anything to make u feel better. whenever u feel sad, sab kuch chode kar i talk to u for hours n hours to make u feel better. n today this thread really shows how much u love me. i was expecting this from u sis. u know na when u love someone u automatically starts to expect things from em. same here i expected it. n m sooo happy that u made this thread for me. i know u love me n u should know that i love u too endlessly.😳

o god pari, the song u dedicated to me is one of my fav...😳 n its suit on our situation😳

aww really pari, i remember ur first pm to me😳 n ur preference was rasu's masti. rati was spraying on sumu's face😆

n those siggies!!! i love them n i'll use them one by one!!!!!🤗
aww pari, thanksss for making me feel special. n u knw me sooo well!!!! "sahi to sahi, ghalat to ghalat." aww pari tum waqai mein mujhe bohat achi tarah janti ho😳 mein waqai humesha sach ka saath deti hun🤗

1. who was the person yo wanted to make friend on forum?
i never wanted to become anyone's friend. as i was a silent reader.😳 but seriously u r really special to me!!!😳

2. what do you like about me?
u should ask what i love about u! i love the way ur, ur very innocent a sweetest person ever. n loving n willing to take care of relationships. never wanna lose hopes. we have alot things in common.😳

3. what you love about HD forum?
i'll be honest. nothing is there to love about hd forum. the only thing i love is sumu n inshi AT n my bestest friends from HD forum. n u😳

4. who is your best friend here?
not best but close friend, sis, its you⭐️

5. what you love the most about InShi?
i love how they argue when they have misunderstanding but whenever they realize that they are wrong, they immediately go to each other for apology. n they actually forgive each other n get back together, like nothing happened between them.😳

aww pari, yes our relation is very unique. no words to define it🤗

btw sis i love how u remembered my fav song😳 "mera dildar bada sona" haaha😆 sumu ne mere liye gaya😳

sis indeed our duo is rocking na 😃
i just love all our chats 😃 all the time we are like 🤣
i really loved it that u loved it all
you know i was really nervous while making siggies for you 😕 i thought legend k liye kaise banau kuch 😕 really feeling better now 😃 atleast u liked it 😛
and the song "mera yaar dildaar bada sona" how can i forget that my sis loves it 😳
after all its my sis choice 😃
shona put it beautifully in words 😳
thanku for all the answers 😛 it really matters a lot for me ❤️❤️
hum rahe ya na rahe kal 😳
kal yaad ayenge ye pal
pal ye hain pyaar k pal
chal aa mere sang chal
❤️❤️
Edited by pari117 - 12 years ago