Frequent Posters

Havaana thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
happy birthday wardah ALLAH bless youπŸ€—

nice thread pari πŸ‘
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Wardha! 😊 I know we have had our fair share of differences but at the end of the day we both have a lot of similarities in the form of our love for HD, Rasu and Inshi. I want to take this time to wish you all the very best in life. May God bless you and shower you with whatever you want. May all your dreams come true and hopefully the next year will prove to be even better. You have given me uncountable hours of joy in the form of the videos you painfully uploaded every day for us. A special thanks for that. Keep smiling and enjoy life. Keep inspiring and being inspired. Many Many happy returns of the day.
Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 12 years ago
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my Allah, Pari n simran...u did all this for ME!???!!!😲
i just can't believe! i never imagined this even in my dreams. I am feeling SOOO Special right now!!!!😭 that i got tears in my eyes, let me tell u...i was laughing out loud while reading this thread. and those wonderful messages of my dear Friends! seriously this is the best birthday of mine till now. i have finally got true friends of mine. who love n cares for me. And wished me on my birthday.!!!!!!!!!

i don't know how to thank you pari n simran for arranging this thread for me. Don't know what should i say. I swear i wanna hug u pari right now!!!!!!!!!πŸ€— ur msg is SOO touching. I felt like reading it again n againπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

and simran thank you sooo sooo much for helping my sis in making this thread😳 here is tightest hug for u!!!!!!πŸ€—

Ok now m gonna reply each friend one by one😳
Anu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday WardahπŸ₯³ Hope all your wishes and dreams come true.

Edited by Anu_1 - 12 years ago
riyakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari117

Birthday OS specially for u

Hey its wardah's birthday, so her best buddies here planning a surprise for her.. wats that? hmmm keeep guessing

Wardah where is wardah?? everyone looking out here and ther bt cudnt find her...

clara- yeh wardah kaha gayab hogayii its her bithdday where can she goo???

apoorva-- lets chk it out in our canteen may be we can find her...

all went towards the canteen and yes she was ther sitting alone
on the corner seat lost i our thoughts and looking ver upset..

clara-- hey wardah happy birthday dear what are u doing here ????
apoorva- happy birthday wardah we were looking for u for a long time and you here???

shona- hey wardah wats up?? why u looking so dull? is everything alright??

parii- yes wadah what happened why are u upset its ur day na then why looking so lost..!!

wardah-- thanks guys for you wishes but i am really not happy today though i had soo many plans but i cudnt enjoy this day just bcuz of that...

veena dii -- why what hapend?? why u cant enjoy?
what wer ur plans???

wardah-- don ask frnds i am eally upset with my sis i will never forgive her how can he spoil my special day

parii-- warada bolo toh sahii hua kya???

wardah-- u all guys knw na the concert we wer having in our town today???

simran-- oh yes that concert where MJ was gonna perform??? so said u will be going ther na? the wats the problem??

wardah-- that is what the problem is... my sis she cudnt arrange for the tickets
i had soo many plans bt all in vain.. and the worst part its my birthday and still i cudnt feel good

all the frinds look at each other and made a smile

parii-- wardah thats alrite if u cudnt go to the concert but we can surely enjoy ur birthday dear.. come lets go out and have some fun

wardah-- but where??

sumana-- don ask that just keep going took her hand an start walking..

all of them went out the college, and sat in the car.
simran stated driving and they all wen out with music as loud as eveyone can hear

wardah-still upset and asking where are we going ?????

dhanya-- why do u ask so many questions, u are not happy kya we all celebrating your birthday

wardah- hmm okk i will not say anything and tries to be happy seeing al her frnds doing mastii

Finally all reached a place.. wardah still confused unknown of the place bt din ask any question
and was just wondering...!!1

anu -- okk now its a surprise so we are blind folding you πŸ˜ƒ

wardah-- but wat????

riddhima - blindfolded her and starts walking holding her hand they all went inside the building and finally they removed the band and as soon as wardah opened her eyes all shouted "surprise"

wardah was really surprised finding herself at the set of "hitler Didi" where the shooting was going on...!!!

she recognised the set as the shooting was going on in sharma nivas.. she was very happy
and gave a big tight hug to all her buddies...

wardah was searching here and the but cudnt find any of her fav stars..

wardah roaming abt the entire set but still can find only the crew memebrs working on
the set... then finally she saw Ritu Raj jii (mr.Inder sharma) sitting ona chair and reading
his script... she went towards him and say "Hii myself wardah"... even before she cud say
anthing thing more, he went giving a wiered smile..
wardah confused an said to herself
"yeh banda sach muchh mei hii khadoos lagte haii"

wardah again started searching wit a hope of getting a glimpse of her fav stars..!!!

Then suddenly she hears a background music :

"baar baar din yeh aaye baar baar dil yeh gaye
tum jeeyo hazaron, saal ke din ho pachaas hazar
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..."

she turned back and see her fav stars along with her friends coming towards her with a cake

Wardah screamed as loud as she can to express her happiness her favorite stars Ratii and Sumit along with the entire all cmg and wishing her birthday this was surely one of the best moment in her life. the stars which she wanted to have a glimpse are celebrating her birthday woww wat a lucky girl u are wardah..!!!

Ratii-- hey wardah wishing u a a veryy happy birthday
wardah-- with a low voice (cudnt believe is it true or my dream)-- thaank u soo mmuch

Sumit-- wadah janam din kii badayii ho aapko
wardah-- staring at him and saying thank u

Everone out ther cme up to her wished her and she flooded with booquets of flowers and chocolates and a big big smile on her face

Then Ishaan cme up asked her to bend,

wardah-- kneel down towards him and he kissed her on her cheeks and says
"happy birthday wardah didi"

wardah-- was soo overwhelemd by this guester , kissed him back on cheeks and says a thank you πŸ˜›

Inder-- wardah happy birthday beta, sorry woh surprise tha na isiliye jab kuch nahi kaha aur aise hii chale gaye waha se tumhe bura laga hoga na

wardah-- oh plzzz don say that i a really happy with all the love and affection i am getting here that too when this is my veryy first meeting with you all

All wardah's friends were enjoying every bit that makes ther friend so happy

wardah-- i really wanted to thank you all for making my birthday so special πŸ˜›

Rati-- thats really okk, actually we are happy that we are getting an opportunity to celebrate a birthday of our fan, bcuz of whom we are what we are soo we all are happy being apart of it..!!!

wardah- was soo touched and gave a smile πŸ˜ƒ

Sumit-- "okk everyone here is one announcement"
"today is a very special day as we are celebrating our fan's birthday
soo aaj sabko treat dii jaaati haii"

everyone including the staff ther was really happy and clapped ther hands listening this πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Sumit- "so the treat given to u all is
ek pyaali chayiii" πŸ˜†

wardah gave a shocked expression looked at sumit where sumit with his naughy smile winked at her and says " kyui wardah aapko pasand haii na chayii'.
"aapko kya laga sirf aapke forum mei charcha hotii haii aapke chayii kii, balkii aapke chayii yaha bhii famous haii"

All burst out laughing ther including wardah 🀣 🀣

Kutumb-- chalo bhaii ab yeh hassi maazk hochuka toh zara cake shake b cut karle

sunaina bhabhii-- haan chalo chalo cake katte haii waise bhiii kitna yummy lag raha haii mujhse aur sabar nahii hota...

Munna bhaisaab-- arrey o misses kabhii toh character se bahar aajao, log kya kahenge tum sach much mei aisi hi hoo πŸ˜†

everyone started laughing and finally proceds towards the table for cake cutting...

Before wadah cud cut the cake, there comes a voice
"hamare bina cake cutting ho rahii haii, not fair"

everyone turned back to see who they wer..
wardah was again in a shock to see her other fav stars too cme up here just to
wish her birthday..
they wer none other than Mr. karan Singh Grover and Ms. Shilpa Anand

They both walked towards wardah and says

Shilpa-- " so you are wardah haan"??
"wishing you a veryy happy birthday "

karan-- "Happy Birthday Wardah"

wardah-- coming out of her shock state and tells thak u but aaplog yaha kaise??

shilpa-- "kyui hum log kyui nahii aa sakte
jab hamare saare frnds milkar apne fan kii birthday celebrate kar sakte haii toh
kyui nahii aasakte to iss jashan ka hissa banne"

karan-- "u r rite shilpa how can we miss a chance to be apart of such a
celebration where we stars celebrate our fan's special day...'

wardah was almost in tears and had no words to say anything..

Sumit-- i hate tears wardah remember??
come on smile its ur day and we all are here to make it the most special one for you

Both shilpa and karan went forward and greet ther frnds and stars of the show and tells "come on lets cut the cake"

hamara intezzar nahii karoge????

wardah-- abb yeh kaun haii???

everyone looked at this man and he was Mr. Barun Sobtii..!!!

wardah almost lost her senses and abt to faint but cudnt bcuz she don wanna
a loose even a sec to see this man 😍

Barun-- what the πŸ˜ƒ
yeh kya aapke birthday ke liye mein specially aaya hun and this is the reaction??
he cme towards wardah wishes her..!!!

"Happy Birthday Wardah gifted her a Big Teddy bear this is for you"

wardah-- "thank u Barun " almost lost in his eyes 😍
aapne yaha aakar hamare birthday par chaar chaand laga diya thank for this big surprise πŸ˜›

Barun-- "Thanks ki kya baat haii, hum agar yh sab hamare fans ke liye nahii toh kiske liye karenge... "

"Jahan hamare fans waha hum pahunch hii jaate haii aur agar us fan ka birthday ho toh phir hume aane se koii nahii rok sakta πŸ˜‰

kutumb-- aur koi hai ya phr hum cake cut karle πŸ˜†

Ratii-- nahii abhii lagta haii cake cut kiya jaa sakta haii πŸ˜›

Everyone again gathered at the table and wardah come at the center of the table and everyone were around her...

Wardah after making a wish blows the candle and cut the cake, everyone started singing birthday song for here "happy birthday to you happy birthday dear wardah"

Wardah gives everyone a piece of the cake...!!

Munna bhaisaab-- "arrey yeh kya bhaii itnii rukhi sukhii birthday kuch ganaa wanaa hojaye"

Sunaina bhabhi-- "haan zaroor kyu nahii mei shuru karti hun"

karan-- "nahii nahii bhabhii jii aap nahii aapka gana hum sabko pata haii
waise hamare beech ek haii jo bahut khoob gaati hai, kyu Ms.pandey"

everyone looking at Ratii..!!!

Ratii-- "arrey nahii mei nahii mujhe kaha haii aata haii"

Shilpa-- "come on aaj humare fan ka birthday kya tum itna b nahii karsakti unke liye"

wardah-- plz plzz do sing a song plzzz...!!!

Ratii-- okk wardah just for you bt i want my friend Mr.Sumit Vats to company me πŸ˜‰

Sumit--first said no later started singing

"Maathe pe chamke iske sooraj ki laali
Honton se chhalke dekho masti ki pyaali
Balkhaaye aise jaise champa ki daali
Iski adaaein saare jag se niraali
Mera yaar dildaar bada sona
Main dekhoon baar baar isko"

wardah- was shocked its her fav song woww nothing more she could wish for on this day

Ratii continued

"Kirne lutaaye dekho chaaron dishaaein
Khushboo ka jhonka leke aaye hawaaein
Chaahat ke rangon se hain rangeen fizaaein
Saare jahan se kehti meri nigaahein

Mera yaar dildaar bada sona
Main de doon saara pyaar isko..."

woww wardah was completely lost in the song and was everone out ther..

everyone in a mood of party were dancing and enjoying suddenly ther lights off
Munna bhaisaab-- arrey yeh kya hogaya??

Radhe-- jo huye bemakan radhe aaye uske kaam, mein dekh kar aata hun kya chakkar haii
munna bhaisaab-- arrey makan nahii bijlii lekar aaja bas haii wohii

before Radhe could look for there was a spot light backside, everyone turned around
to see where the light is coming from...

Then they see a man standing in the spot light with a black hat and curly hair..
all confused and look keenly who the person is...??

Then the music starts "beat it"

and the person starts dancing (moon dance break dance all the ance forms he was known for)
and everyone was shocked to see the person whose face was seen now in the spot light
Mr. Michael Jackson

wardah out of her senses cudnt even react seeing him dancing ...
everyone out ther cheered for him and enjoying his dance

after completing the dance Mr.Michael Jackson come towards wardah with a rose
and says 'happy birthday'

wardah taking the rose says thank u (being in the shock state only)

Michael Jackson-- after wishing her says "i am here just to wish you birthday now
need to go back to the concert where i took a break so that i can come down here"

"Nice to meet to you and being a part of this celebration, take care all
byeee happy birthday once again..."

all the people ther greeted him and he left..!!!

Also karan and shilpa wer leaving and wardah once again said a big thank to all for making this birthday a special and the most memorable one"

Barun also said bye and left the place wishing our birthday girl again..!!!

shalu-- well wardah hum chale ab ya yahn rehne ka irada haii...

wardah- smiled and left the set thanking all again πŸ˜›

wardah- stopped all her friends hugged them and said
"thank u thank u guys so much, i was soo depressed and low and never expected this birthday to be the best one in my lif thank u friends with tears in eyes "

shruti-- thank kisliye we all wanted to make this birthdat the best one for you, and really glad we succeeded so no smile tears and smile..."

wardah-- "yes this was one my dreams and soo happy it cme dream all bcuz of you
my friends"

Wardah on this day we truly wish your all dreams come true..
hum yehii dua karenge aapka chote se chote bade se bade sapna sach hoo...
khuda aapko duniya kii tamaam khushiyaaa de aur aap isi tarah muskurate rahe...

Ameen...!!!

Credit: Shona90

omg shona, u wrote this os for me! i just love this os! first time mujhe koi os itna cute laga! itni hassi mujhe kabhi nahin ayi kuch padte hue. everyone was there whom i adore. rati, sumit, karan, shilpu n barun n MJ!!!! aww n my friends...hayeee i seriously loveeeddd this awesome os. Thank you SOOO much for wrting this OS for me. love u shona!!! btw can i know who's idea was behind this include me n everyone in this OS?😳 such a great idea😳

Everyone's entry was magical. like sab mujhe hd ke set per le gaye...lol inder sharma ji waqai khudoos the. hahaha n RaSu wished me...aww n sumit's treat. "🀣chaye" LOL. karan n shilpu's entry was sooo cute!! n barun's entry ahahaha i got so nervous just by reading it...reality mein kiya hota??πŸ˜†

n OMG mj's entry!!!! wow i seriously LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍 bas kash yeh sab reality mein hota mere sath. mein definitely faint hojati😳
Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 12 years ago
iSakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HeyπŸ˜›

Happy birthday warzdha, Have a wonderful and prosperous day ahead
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari117

Pari117 (Pari)

Message for her: Many many Happy returns of the day, may you always smile like and make others smile as you always do, you are the one who is really really very close to my heart, i got a sweet sister as you on forum i wish whatever happens we are always together, agar dec me duniya khatm bhi ho jaye to hum bhoot ban k bhi sath ho so all i want to say, just be the same as you are now, because you are special and unique 😊
For all happy times we have together shared,
And all your feelings towards me as you cared.
For the fights and arguments we have had,
And with time, how beautiful our bonding has fared.
To you my dear sister, a lifetime of prayers and love
Come wrapped for your birthday for you to say wow.
Happy Birthday Dear Sister!
❀️

i can never forget our endless chats, our sweet fights, our laughter, our sorrows, the smile we spread, the tears we shared, there are endless lists of beautiful moments which i can never limit in words, so i just want to say god bless our bond, kisi ki nazar na lage isse.

I waited for this day for sooo longg!! Its your first bday with me..:I wish all the happiness in this entire universe for you!! A person like you deserves all the best things ..and a ever blessed life..:) I love you sweetheart..endlessly endless...Always and forever!!!
i know we are miles apart but it never matters because our hearts are soo close
i know i always say that i am lucky to have you so on this special day definately fir se bolungi i am really really lucky to have u my sweetu i always loved ur creations from start, i was so happy that i got so close to the one whom i admired from the beginning you are always my favorite

The love, the care the pamperness you hav given me..make me feel BLESSED in simple yet true words..!!!

before you I can be me in my true me sense whenever I wish I can b a baby, I can be crazy, cranky, demanding,insecure n whenever I want I can be ,mature too..to share some of our views... its like you are the mirror of me I love the way our thoughts reflect *touchwood* and u know what ?? I love our relation! the SISTERS BY HEART !!

i love the way you taught me to smile, when i was broken, you never let me weep alone, you were always there to cry with me, and due to this love only i decided to give always smile, ahhaaa i know you like a lot

You have been my constant support since the time I have known you..I cant just thank you enuf for accepting me in your life...I feel so blessed I cherish u n our relation frm bottom of my heart...trully

hope you liked everything sis
its all for my lil baby my lil sweet sis
happy bday again
love you...!!! love you...!!! and love you hamesha...!!!!

Your first meeting with her: i guess in CG πŸ˜ƒ i admired her work a Lot...!!!

Song you want to dedicate her: Tum jo aye zindagi me Baat ban gayi 😳

Siggies/avis/VMs/FF/OS/SS you would like to dedicate her:

Why shez very very special: shezzz very very very special because she is wardah...!!! a fairy of the forum who is straight forward, clear and transparent by thought, i love her attitude sahi to sahi, galat to galat, real image of indira and rishi this qualities makes her best and all i can say is gal i really respect you, so want to salute you on your day πŸ€—

Questions you want to ask her on this special day:
1. who was the person yo wanted to make friend on forum?
2. what do you like about me?
3. what you love about HD forum?
4. who is your best friend here?
5. what you love the most about InShi?

What makes your friendship with wardah unique: because we share that bond which can never be bounded in words, kabhi dekha nhi, suna nhi, pr agar smjha to sabse zyada samjha ek dusre ko ❀️ we are indeed unique and different
3 cheers ho jaye pari aur wardah k naam...!!!!
πŸ€—

Aww Pari, thanks alot for the wishes...i too want to stay with u forever...πŸ€—"agar dec me duniya khatm bhi ho jaye to hum bhoot ban k bhi sath ho" OMG pari u said the truth n made me laugh🀣

"For all happy times we have together shared,
And all your feelings towards me as you cared.
For the fights and arguments we have had,
And with time, how beautiful our bonding has fared.
To you my dear sister, a lifetime of prayers and love
Come wrapped for your birthday for you to say wow.
Happy Birthday Dear Sister! "

ahh pari, this is excatly what we have been through. we had fights, arguments but still our bond is sooo strong na!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Even i can never forget our endless chats...😍 ahhh wapis se shuru kareinge sis...i was so busy coz of ramadan...ab purani routine wapas se shuru kareingeπŸ˜ƒ

awww pari kash hum face to face baat kar pate..ur making me feel "awww"
ur such a sweet heart pari... i can see that pari..that u really waited for my birthday to come...i can see ur love for me. sooo sweet thanks alottt pari...⭐️

mein bhi nahin chahti ke humare is relation per kisi ki nazar na lage😳
i'll keep supporting u sis, u mean alot to me. n m also very happy that its my first birthday with u. yaar i seiously don't know how to explain my feelings in words...even in exams i hate the word "explain". I really can't put my feelings in words. i believe in actions more than words. n u know that too. i do anything to comfort u. anything to cheer u up. anything to make u feel better. whenever u feel sad, sab kuch chode kar i talk to u for hours n hours to make u feel better. n today this thread really shows how much u love me. i was expecting this from u sis. u know na when u love someone u automatically starts to expect things from em. same here i expected it. n m sooo happy that u made this thread for me. i know u love me n u should know that i love u too endlessly.😳

o god pari, the song u dedicated to me is one of my fav...😳 n its suit on our situation😳

aww really pari, i remember ur first pm to me😳 n ur preference was rasu's masti. rati was spraying on sumu's faceπŸ˜†

n those siggies!!! i love them n i'll use them one by one!!!!!πŸ€—
aww pari, thanksss for making me feel special. n u knw me sooo well!!!! "sahi to sahi, ghalat to ghalat." aww pari tum waqai mein mujhe bohat achi tarah janti ho😳 mein waqai humesha sach ka saath deti hunπŸ€—

1. who was the person yo wanted to make friend on forum?
i never wanted to become anyone's friend. as i was a silent reader.😳 but seriously u r really special to me!!!😳

2. what do you like about me?
u should ask what i love about u! i love the way ur, ur very innocent a sweetest person ever. n loving n willing to take care of relationships. never wanna lose hopes. we have alot things in common.😳

3. what you love about HD forum?
i'll be honest. nothing is there to love about hd forum. the only thing i love is sumu n inshi AT n my bestest friends from HD forum. n u😳

4. who is your best friend here?
not best but close friend, sis, its you⭐️

5. what you love the most about InShi?
i love how they argue when they have misunderstanding but whenever they realize that they are wrong, they immediately go to each other for apology. n they actually forgive each other n get back together, like nothing happened between them.😳

aww pari, yes our relation is very unique. no words to define itπŸ€—

btw sis i love how u remembered my fav song😳 "mera dildar bada sona" haahaπŸ˜† sumu ne mere liye gaya😳
Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 12 years ago
-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

πŸ₯³ Happy Birthday Wardah πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³ Wishing you ❀️, happiness, peace, prosperity, health and wealth. Enjoy πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³ May the Almighty shower countless blessings upon you and let you see many more πŸ€— Inshallah Ameen πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³ Baar Baar Din Ye Aaye, Baar Baar Dil Ye Gaaye, Tu Jiye Hazaaron Saal, Ye Meri Hai Aarzoo, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Wardah 😳, Happy Birthday To You πŸ₯³

Have a great day Wardah 😳

Keep well 😳 and keep smiling πŸ˜ƒ

❀️ Mehnaaz πŸ€—
-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Shreya 😳 and Simran 😳

The thread is so beautiful 😍

❀️ it 😳

Great work πŸ‘

I am really sorry 😭 I was late to send my message 😭