Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdIzjs6f_VY[/YOUTUBE]

Swag indeed! πŸ˜† Thankooos Shivi, for posting this!

Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res
Edited :
The episode was fun,mushy but is characteristic of IPK because it had some symbolisms meant to be understood by the discerning.Arnav overhears Di and Khushi defending his atheist ideologies infront of Buagi.What touches his heart is that the two important persons of his life understands him and does not want to change him;they accept him as he is...so his thankyou to Khushi was not just for the phone...ASR has travelled a lot emotionally so that now he is Arnav who misses jalebi girl at night,gazes at the stars and moon which connects him emotionally to his Khushi and smiles more often...what a delightful change for us viewres who are hooked to this show from 6th June, 2011.The Roka ceremony was fine but a bit hurried.Arnav wants to do the right thing for his Khushi this time;he has updated himself regarding the rasams.(cut back last time when he had read about pregnancy and care for his Di from internet and Khushi had been sad because she felt he was a different person for his Di and a shaitan who hated her).
Arnav reminds Khushi of the bandagement...what is unique of IPK is that we now see that ASR is making Khushi understand that it is the dil connection that counts...destiny made by Devi maiyya and Nandkishore that counts...rasams are just the external wrappings...but he will still undergo all these to make his Khushi Khushi...
Arnav watches both the important persons of his life...he feels sad seeing his Di because he understands how she must be feeling inside...her own marraige is on the rocks but she is still smiling and enjoying for her Chote.He watches his paagal but cute Khushi dancing with pure unadulterated joy-di-viv-re and smiles.Now impatient for some 'we-time' time he takes her to the poolside...he wants to soak himself in her essence which will make him last the days of separation till marraige (now now no gutter thougts peepsπŸ˜†).He kisses her thrice and goes for her lips...Khushi being the Sanka devi reminds him of Aman ( me saying...I want to just kill Aman who is the biggest invisible member of FNRVIS,i.e, Friendly Neighbourhood Rabba Ve Interruption Service; credit : Jamba ).Arnav says 'tumhe ek kitaab likhna chahiye...romantic pal kharab karne la 101 tarika..by KKG'...our Sanka Devi says 'KKGSR'...a360 from the prevoius episode whan she says that she is still KKG and will be KKGSR after the official marraige ceremony. So now Khushi has understood the kismet connection between the two of them and now rasams are also secondary to her...role reversal again...
Edited by Hriju321 - 12 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

a very very very happy birthday to dear dear dear barun sobti.

wishing you all the alcohol and snacks in the world and then all the things you really do wish and work so hard for. saare achhi achhi fabulous freaking good cheezein tumhare life mein AANE DO.

priya, he actually turned out to be lucky for me. got called to the md's room today for a surprise 10 year service award. unexpected money in the morning, how good is this boy for me! bless him.

Congratulations Di πŸ‘
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Updated my chotu sa post on pg 1πŸ˜† will be back in the noon!!!πŸ˜ƒ
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

wishing you all the alcohol and snacks in the world and then all the things you really do wish and work so hard for. saare achhi achhi fabulous freaking good cheezein tumhare life mein AANE DO.

priya, he actually turned out to be lucky for me. got called to the md's room today for a surprise 10 year service award. unexpected money in the morning, how good is this boy for me! bless him.

Congrats Indi,,,,πŸ₯³,,,,!

HI Everyone,,,,happy happy mood hain aaj sabka,,,,!My hubby asked me yesterday..r u giving a party tomorrow,,?I was like why,,?& he said ..its ur favorite's b'day na...?mera muh khula ka khula reh gaya..!realised he was researching BS,,,!
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi,,Priya,,,love ur DP & siggy,,,,😍
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Update late...was busy last night replaying the epi and the RM video...and watching all the birthday VMs...πŸ˜†
Between check out Barun's B'day VM by TeamBarun on FB and Twitter...its amazing !!!
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

wow Di thatsss amazing...congratsss πŸ€—
wishing you a Sobtilicious day ahead !!!!
ReenuG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congrats Indi !! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Twinkle2012 - 12 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ok...my analysis for todayπŸ˜†

First one

Second one

Third one

Fourth one...but Aman yet again disturbed..πŸ˜†