Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mouramen

@ NISH, how come Pujali gave a miss to a trip to mandir? and no body is getting suspicious of it?

Even I noticed that Anu. Meeting Shyaam was more important I guess😕😕 Didnt expect Arnav to react but the others? They all seemed fine.

shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

You are so right Nishu!! I was also thinking that! Was Garima planning to hide till the wedding?? Was that even possible?? Who she thought would do the kanyadaan??
soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

You are so right Nishu!! I was also thinking that! Was Garima planning to hide till the wedding?? Was that even possible?? Who she thought would do the kanyadaan??

of course sweetie...luka chuppi khelo aao...kanyadaan bauji karenge...with help from buaji and garima will be MIA because of some illogical reason!!!
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Exactly Shwets! She was relieved when Arnav told her that he would get married to Khushi but at the same time keeps mumbling that she cant let this happen. Whatever happens, I know Arnav will handle everything...bas shaadi ho jaye aur Shyaam ka plan phir se flop ho jaye.
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Shaadi tho honi hi hai!! But ye Garima ka sach tho saamne aayega na! Daadi wont let anyone breathe if she doesnt meet Garima!!! 😳
soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok ladkiyon...main toh chali sone!!!!waise bhi kal update karne ka promise kiya hai...uske liye apne thoughts ikhte karne hai...abhi sab tittar-bittar hai!!! khushi ka woh ewww wala suit kal bhi bardasht karna padega...soch ke dimaag garam ho raha hai!!!
goodnight!!!
Edited by soni.b - 12 years ago
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Shaadi tho honi hi hai!! But ye Garima ka sach tho saamne aayega na! Daadi wont let anyone breathe if she doesnt meet Garima!!! 😳

Looks like Dadi is the culprit...she must have done something to Garima and Khushi's family...wont be surprised if Dadi starts hiding from her once they meet each other in the temple😳
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni.b

ok ladkiyon...main toh chali sone!!!!waise bhi kal update karne ka promise kiya hai...uske liye apne thoughts ikhte karne hai...abhi sab tittar-bittar hai!!! khushi ka woh ewww wala suit kal bhi bardasht karna padega...soch ke dimaag garam ho raha hai!!!

goodnight!!!

Good night Soni! Suit ko chodo sunglasses pe dhyaan do😳
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thankss for the responses everyone 😊