Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GirijaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Priya, Percy Shelley and John Keats are two of my favorite poets. Will be looking forward to reading your update tomorrow.
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bakhuda tumhi ho, har jagaah tumhi ho,
Haan mei dekhu jahan jab, har jagah tumhi ho,
Yeh jahan ,Tumhi ho, woh jahan, Tumhi ho,
Iss Zameen se falak ke darmiyaan tumhi ho...

Priya , fantastic crooner πŸ‘ , loved your notes to the CV's πŸ‘
Happy Birthday Mr Sobti
Edited by beena14 - 12 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The episode left me breathless and speechless.. Have done nothing more than abusing the replay button πŸ˜†

Two kostins I have -

1. Why do we have those RED banners thrown in our face everytime ArHi romance? Is that SP's way of seeking revenge?

2. Why this FREAKING RUSH with the track? This Shatabdi speed scares me!
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Priya Dii.. πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

The poem and the pics.. 😍 😍 😍

Will be waiting for your update... 😳
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😍❀️😍...
Priya...happy wala day to Mr Perfect...three kisses...am totally thud..dead...whtever u wanna call it...starting from...

Today's epi was beautiful n perfect...πŸ‘
Sorry could not help myself...have become a teenage phangrl...gone totally insane...humming this song for the last couple of days thought i share...the movie is nothing to brag about, but the song is perfect for our sexxxy...😍😍😍
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu8u5t2NhY4&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]
hope u likezzz...
Edited by sejket2 - 12 years ago
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Never have I been so happy despite being injured! Thanks to my anklesprain and "minimum exersion for 1 week" instruction from Dr.Sahab,I am able to stay back at home,enjoy my chhutis for some more time,write on the crooner,will b able to watch Barun's b'day special SBB,the list of good things in endless!πŸ˜ƒ
Coming to the episode,starts off with Sanka Devi realizing that she said just what Lard governer wanted to hear!She also realizes ki jabse Arnavji ne "bolna kya seekh liya" woh use hi "chup kara dete hain aaj kal!" 😳 Khushiji,abhi toh Arnavji bahut shareef tareeke se aap chup karva rahe hain,shukar manaiyye! Shaadi k baad... u never know woh kaun-kaunse tareeke se aapko chup karvayenge!πŸ˜‰
Her "ab chaliye!" surprised not just me,Arnavji seemed very surprised! Phir se ArHi ka scene jaldi khatam ho gaya!
Arnav overhears buaji n di talking about Raksha dhaga,but he ignores them.Buaji's dialogue "Jaisi Nandkisore ki icchha!" was so right! Ultimately sab kuch Nandkisore ki ichchha k hisaab se hi hoga,contrary to what snake n dadi believe!
Dadi decides to leave and NK says "Ok guys,no problem!Kal hum aap sab ko dhokhe me milenge ,okay?" Anjali corrects him. Hmm.. I immediately thought NK ki baat se cvs koi hint dena chah rahe hain! Koi toh kal kisi ko dhokha denewala hai!But then his "no problem" ... what does it convey? πŸ˜•May b yeh ki Garima ki absence k baavajud dadi ne roka hone diya.
Buaji hugs Khushi once ladkewale leave.She expresses her desire to tie the raksha dhaga on Arnav babua's wrist. Khushi says u know how he is. All this is heard by the man in question."Aap jaanti hain na woh aap sab se kitna pyaar karte hain? Aap sabki kitni izzat karte hain?Kya itna maan kaafi nahi hai? "she asks. I hope buaji remembers this dialogue once the truth of contract is out.
Buaji calls him "sanki" and Sanka devi immediately defends her Sanki pati! Buaji teases her about it! Baaton-baaton me Arnavji ko pata chal gaya ki amma se thappad Khushi ko unka bachaav karne k liye padha tha!
Buaji's dialogue "Pehli baar bachaav kiya tha toh amma ka thappad pada tha,ab bhi bachaav kar rahi hau! Soch lau!" Was it indirectly about the wedding?Some thing like, Pehli baar shaadi ki toh amma ka thappad pada aur bahut kuch face karna pada,phir bhi dobara shaadi karne ja rahi ho,toh soch lo?
Buaji asks "bahut isq karti hau na?" to which she smiles and hugs her.Arnav comes just then looking for his phone. And when Khushi hands him the phone,he says "Thank You!" A thank you meant for all the things she did for him till date,all the troubles she took,all the brickbats she recieved for him!😊 It reminded of his sorry,some 2-3 weeks back,when biwi had become tv and had sprained her ankle,he'd said sorry,not just for that incident but for all the times she'd got hurt coz of him.What I loved was,the moment Arnav came in,buaji smiled and after he said thank u,she turned around n left,giving them some time alone to talk! Love u buaji!πŸ€—
She bids him goodbye! End of another normal conversation between the soon to wed couple.BS was fab in this scene! πŸ‘ The look he gives her when she gives him the phone,the lingering look,wanting to say something,but not being able to, finally saying thank u and then another look before he turns!Awesome! πŸ‘ SI was awesome as well!
Garima comes after Arnav leaves. She looks dazed and unfocused. Buaji and Khushi both r surprised to see her like that. I dont know for how long she'll b able to play hide n seek with dadi?
Next we have a night scene,where we see Arnav looking delectable in orange, lying on his side of the bed.He's obviously missing hs wife and her presence on their bed, in their room,tad too much to b able to sleep.He thinks of calling her but stops,thinking she might have gone to sleep in some Taekwondo pose.😳Arnavji ko kya pata ki Khushiji kya kar rahi hain? Waise Arnavji ko jab pata chalega ki Salmanji ki jagah unhone le li hain,tab unka reaction dekhne laayak hoga!
Filhaal toh Khushiji apologizes to Salmanji kyunki woh ab parayi ho gayi hain! Waise Lard governer ki itni purani tasveer kahan se madam k paas?πŸ€”
When I saw both of them gazing at the moon and thinking of each other,I was reminded of a scene in Ramayan which I'd seen many years ago.But I distinctly remembering Sita & Ram looking at the moon and seeing their better half's face in it!
Khushi comes back to the pic and asks Arnavji to smile kyunki unki ichchha puri hone wali hai! And we see Arnavji smiling while he thinks about his paagal but cute wife!
"Lard governer kahin k!" Kahin k nahi Khushiji,ab toh woh aap hi k hain?😳
Agli subha yeh kya ho gaya?😲 SUV ki shaqal dikhai toh peechhe mamiji aur naniji baatein kar rahe the?Jab ki darwaze par mamiji dadiji k saath khadi thi? Golmaal no. 1!
Dadiji realizes Garima & Shashi havent come and makes a face! The rest of the Raizadas' greet buaji n Khushi.Arnavji touches buaji's feet.😊 Roke ki rasam start karne k liye di sabko bulati hain.Arnavji phir se dadiji k saamne Khushiji ka haath pakad kar use le jaate hain. Areh yaar! Dadi k face ka close up kyun nahi dikhaya? I would have loved to catch her expressions!
Arnavji surprises everyone by asking Khushi to stand to his right. Hmm.. laptop aur internet connection ko kisi achchhe kaam k liye use kiya Arnav babua ne! Waise lagta hai ki poolside wala scene pehle shoot kiya hoga,bcoz Barun's forehead showed some traces of the tilak,even before buaji had applied it!
Anyways,tilak k baad he asks buaji to tie raksha dhaga on his wrist. Khushi cant believe what she's seeing! She asks him if he will indeed get the raksha dhaga
tied? He affirms!"Saare rituals pure karne hain toh ek kyun chhod de?" hmmm! Khushiji,Arnavji is making sure ki iss baar jab woh aapse.. ahem ahem karna chahe toh aap unko kisi bhi tarah se rok na paaye! Kahin aap tab yeh na keh de "Hum yeh nahi kar sakte kyun aapne buaji se raksha dhaga nahi bandhvaya tha!"πŸ˜†
Khushi still cant believe it,even after buaji ties it on his wirst. She asks him to pinch her. Arnav thinks she's joking.But when he looks at her n sees that she's still in a daze,he pinches her arm.Again m saying,Arnavji bahut shareef hai! Kamar par bhi chimti kaat sakte the lekin unhone aisa nahi kiya!
We see Shyamu looking at Arnav n Khushi n giving a sly smile.πŸ₯±
Next they exchange rings. Arnav reminds her of the bandagement. Khushi realizes ki woh Arnavji ki ho gayi thi,tab se!😊The dholwalas suddenly come from nowhere and start dhol bajana.May b unko Shyamu ne bheja tha. A song starts playing and everyone gets on the dance floor. NK pulls the dulha dulhan on the dance floor. Dulha is content watching his dulhan matkaaoing thumkaas and enjoying herself to the t!
He notices di exerting herself n isnt happy.
I'm surprised dadi ne Khushi ka dance dekhne k baavajud kuch nahi kaha!
The lyrics of the song were really meant for ArHi. Arnavji ne "aa hum dono ud jaaye, jaise sang patang aur dor" ko kuch zyada hi seriously le liya aur uda le gaye apni dulhaniya ko sabse chura k.
Waise chor Shyamu Anjali k kamre me ghus aaya aur usne dawai badal di. Mera shaq sahi nikla! I'm really scared for Anjali.Pata nahi kaunsi dawa khila raha hai snake use?Baby ko kuch ho na jay!Snake itni jaldi kahan se aa gaya Shantivan me?! Golmaal no. 2!
Buaji tries to talk to dadi who again maros a tana about the absence of Khushi's parents. Aakash bitwa,I am mighty impressed with u! Not only have u started referring to Khushi as Khushiji again,you also saved buaji from the clutches iof dadiji and took the blame on ur shoulders! Jiyat raho babua,jiyat raho!πŸ‘
The other babua,meanwhile,pins his babuniya to the same wall where he had pinned her on Diwali.Aur meri dhadkon ki raftaar badh gayi,kya aaj kiss complete ho jaayega ya nahi hoga,yeh hi sochkar!
Khushi asks him what he's doing and he's looking at her! Since dadi said he wont b able to meet her after haldi,he wants to look at her to his hearts content now that he's got a chance! Loved his straightforward answer!πŸ‘
When he comes closer,Khushiji "list of interrupters" kholkar naam padhne shuru ho jati hai. "Di aa jayengi!" When I first watched it at 8 pm,I heard his "aane do" as "I know!" and burst out laughing! Fir jab "dadiji aa jayengi" k baad usne "aane do" clearly kaha tab mujhe pata chala ki woh kya keh raha tha! "Buaji aa jayengi" tab bhi "aane do!" Babua is not bothered! Jise aana ho aay aur dekhe! Use koi farq nahi padta!
Finally when his lips r just inches apart,Khushiji drops the bomb "amanji ka phone aa gaya toh?" Arnavji says aane do! and then realizes what she said and backs off!
And we have another addition to the list of almost kisses!
Arnav says she should write a book on 100 ways of interrupting romantic moments by Khushi Kumari Gupta.She adds Singh Raizada!πŸ˜ƒ
And the episode ends! I am confident aaj k pehle scene me kuch nahi hoga aur kiss adhoora hi reh jayega! Waise when Arnav asked her about Aman I half expected her to say "ha!Jaise Diwali ki raat ko unka phone aaya tha!" πŸ˜†Those 3 kisses! Haay! Enough to keep me in gutter till suhaag raat or till the next attempt!😳
Episode credits- all the actors acted well n looked awesome in their costumes!πŸ‘
The scarf was back after a long.. time!Sanaya looked lovely in the rainbow outfit!
Divi,Anu-awesome posts!πŸ‘
Gandhari-loved the pictures!πŸ‘
Sejal- I love this song from N&N!Thanks for including its video in ur post!
Yet to read others.
Happy Birthday Barun! May God Bless U! Hav A Great Year Ahead! πŸ€—
Edited by Smita.M - 12 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oh, kiss me
beneath the milky twilight
lead me
out on the moonlit floor
lift your open hand
strike up the band
and make the fireflies dance
silvermoon's sparkling,
so kiss me
~ ~ sixpence none the richer ~ ~

priya, please don't apologise for delay and things, busy as you are that you get so much done is actually amazing. today i really wanted to read your thoughts, and they were worth waiting for. you always take the 20 minutes to a different plane. i love hanging around there. also those strict instructions to the creatives, how i enjoy them. i think they do too, don't you πŸ˜†?

didn't fully understand your reference to stephen hawking, but have a thing for him and scientists that search for answers in space and time. struggled with his brief history of time, adore his keen eyes.

and i've seen in my own life that if intentions are clean, destiny acts to bring you to the right place. of course, there is randomness and it can completely throw you, but still too many times i have seen forces align to make something happen because the heart and the call was untainted. can't ignore that. we're seeing it right now and perhaps "tab se" in iss pyaar ko. there's depth and perhaps an empirical truth there, which keeps us riveted.

my thoughts from last night.

a kiss is never just a kiss.
a thank you is never just a thank you.
but character just may be destiny.

i have worried about two characters last week, as you're aware, priya. last night that worry got almost entirely allayed. 100 percent in the case of asr. 93.7612 percent for khushi. i am happy, grinning, wanting to write.

got home late last night, iss pyaar ko had already started. caught it just as he came back to take his phone. a bit apprehensive about the episode i was trying catch the story, when his "thank you" reached my ears.

had no idea why he was thanking her, ostensibly it was for that phone of his, but how could it sound so full of meaning and moment? surely not just for a phone? and that voice, low, deep from within? i let it be and decided to just enjoy the exchange. he looked at her lingeringly, something in his eyes, the frankness of a child untouched by the world, a touch of sadness? certainly gratitude. he held her gaze as if he wanted to say so many things.

she was puzzled, perhaps not wanting to see him go, a fleeting smile and she said: bye.

bye? that's his language, i thought. she even said it in his sort of way. he seemed to notice it too.

"bye," and he turned away.

of course i saw the episode immediately once again. as the context set in, there was just wonder in me at the very conception of this character called arnav singh raizada and the understanding his makers have of him, not to mention the fire asr's prometheus, barun sobti, brings to him. once, a long time ago a man had let me into a secret about himself: when he loved someone all they needed to do was show him a wee bit of love and then he would want to flood them with his love, absolutely, no limits, no flood gates.

and there was arnav singh raizada doing just that. he had overheard buaji's conversation with di. he wanted khushi to have the wedding of her dreams and perhaps was wondering what to do. then he heard khushi making buaji understand why she felt there was no need for him to tie the raksha bandhan: he respected and loved each one in the family, but if he didn't believe in something why not let him be. just that, the small matter of a string. but with that sentence she had shown respect for his individual space, she had defended his right to be him. then he also heard that she had got a slap for speaking up for him earlier.

nothing much, just a couple of sentences, yet his heart welled over. first time ever, he was hearing his khushi, his patni, his ardhangini, the love of his life say in so many words, his way mattered, just because it was his way. khadoos, non ritualistic, laad governor whatever he was, she would want him no other way. he was worth getting even slapped for, he was worth much more.

almost any human being would be touched by this. but arnav singh raizada showed his gratitude his way. with a deeply felt thank you, which had wonder and why did i feel a few tears in it? as though he felt, no one got me all these years, and now you, spunky, jhalli cute mad you, you who loves her little traditions, her dm, with your clear eyed innocence, your inexperience, you got me so beautifully and thought i was worth keeping just the way i was? yes, there were tears behind those eyes, at this amazing grace.

the flood gates opened and all he wanted to do was show her his love. ever the karta, the man in charge, he took over the observance of the ritual, every detail, requirement, rule at his fingertips. make sure it all happens right. just the way khushi wants it. no mistakes this time. without rancour an arm, sorry right arm, was stretched out for the raksha dhaga. smitten buaji, proud naniji, what the di, harrumph dadiji, star in my eyes khushiji.

don't know what dazzled me more, the man in black, white and red or the man immersed in the colours of love. if only there were no pink.

how beautiful is the character of that arrogant young devil we met 6 june 2011. what a deft touch, this trait of loving back big and generous for a tiny bit of love given to him. actually, it's always been that way i realised. how much he treasured and gave his di emotionally. did he ever ask for much in return?

true to character again, he reminded her of their bandage engagement. this ritual has been done before, in a sacred spot she must have remembered. so she has been his "tab se." for me, that was their real roka. a gift of destiny to these two of the purest heart with the most untainted call.

we all know fate has delighted to these characters and already taken them through the essential rituals of a wedding. arnav, shatir saudagar, knows that. khushi is beginning to realise it. wonder what her reaction will be when she realises that indeed devi maiyya haath pakadke sab kuch karwate hain. if we are true, our god never fails us. there was never any need to worry that a wrong was being committed.

khushi is awakening to her love more and more. submitting to it. now she is entirely someone else's, sorry salamanji. and she will not change him, just take him as he is. this growth in khushi is just so so right. perhaps it's this maturity that shone in her eyes last night making her look prettier than ever in that where on earth are you from dress and the please go back to where you came from jewellery.

again they heard each other across the distance, in the silence of their heart. he smiled. oh i miss your frown these days, but something tells me not to worry, there's plenty of that there too. character, after all. jaayega kahan.

god's in his heaven
all's right with my characters

as the story progresses and the kisses get going, i leave with only one request.

khushi, please miss him like he misses you at night. feel the stirrings he's left in you, sneak into his room as he sleeps, nk will be glad to pick you up and bring you home, go right up to your sweet husband and put your lips on his skin. the rest i'm sure he'll manage. don't worry, you're already his. will you please be true to sankadevi and do this, khushi kumari gupta... singh raizada?

Edited by indi52 - 12 years ago
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Not Reserving since I am not sure if I will be update post tomorrow. But look forward to your updated Post Priya.
Absolutely LOVED the Title!!!
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

😍😍😍

What an episode! Still to get out of SKD!
  1. Full on romance between A-K
  2. Khushi replacing SK with Arnav
  3. No Stopwa hand
  4. Aakash finally growing a spine
  5. Arnav's thank you
  6. Khushi's Bye
  7. Rasams 101 revision by ASR
  8. Rasams 101 dohraana by ASR
  9. FB of bandagement scene
Kisses were the icing on the cake!!!
Creepwa is in waiting -- there will be dokha in the roka and dhamaal coming ! Anjali in danger?
Let me know when you wake up from SKD!
Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 12 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Sobti! May all your wishes come true.!