Crooner 1.25 : Embers of Destiny : UPDATED

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

"Jinhe milana hai kuchh bhi ho aji mil jaate hain

Dilon ke phul toh pathjhad mein bhi khil jaate hai

Jamaana doston dil ko deewaana kehata hai

Deewana dil jamaane ko deewana kehata hai

Le mein saiyaan aa gayi saari duniya chod ke

Tera bandhan baandh liye, saare bandhan tod ke

Ek duje se jud jaayen, aa hum dono udd jaayen

Jaise sang patang aur dor"

Good Afternoon/Evening Everyone..πŸ€—

Its all in Destiny... It was planned by Holy Almighty above. The union of two souls. Soulmates. Whether it was Arnav's past, Shyam's evil plans or circumstances, nothing could stop them falling in love. Destiny had already moulded their lives, Destiny had already planned that their paths will cross one day and will move with each other forever. Its so true, a flower which we fondly call as Lotus grows in a pond. The pond may be dirty too. But it is a sacred flower and represents elegance, beauty,grace. Simlarly, Love can grow anywhere. The situations may be adverse but Love can conquer anything❀️. Their Love actually grew stronger when it was faced in adverse situation. The separation made them realized, they cant live without each other. Love this line itself "Deewana Dil Zamaane ko Deewana kehta hai" .. Its indeed true.. They are so much in Love now... that's beauty of being in Love.😳

Like every girl, her dream is getting fulfilled. Like every girl she will go with her beloved. And Her beloved will take her away in world where they exist and their love... Loved it CVs!!Perfect lines taken by you!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

When a girl loves her beloved, she loves him to the core bottom of her heart, once your crush is replaced by ur beloved. Khushi's shrine which had pictures of Salman, it now has Arnav..Arnav replacing Salman.. Hmm... Arnav should see this.. then he wont leave her..*thinking gutterπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› haa.. imagine what he will do then*..

Khushi and Arnav missing each other... Awww... Both gazing at moon and smiling. Aww.. superrr cute.😳 Khushi's lines "ab hum paraye ho gaye".. awww... muaah Khushi ...😳

When ASR will fall in love, he will do anything for his girl. Be it knowing the rituals and doing all of them on which he never believed on. Khushi is the girl for whom he will give up his everything... A sorry before and a thank you now.. A thank you for everything she has done for him. Thank you for being at his side everytime. Thank You for understanding him. Thank You for forgiving him. Thank You for supporting him. Thank you for loving him madly and unconditionally. Completely adorable scene it was! Just a Thank You by him.. 😳A loving gesture to tell how much he is grateful. He would never have thought about the fact that someone will come and love him so much. He was deeply touched by Khushi. So he thought he will cross another threshold of his beliefs and do everything which will make her smile. πŸ˜ƒ

So the Prince and his Princess are now bond forever with rings. I should not talk about those ultimate kisses.. caz If I do ... Ill start blushing..☺️ I somehow controlled it.. but now I wont stopπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› One thing I can say.. those Kisses were just OUTSTANDING, ROMANTIC, BEAUTIFUL... Arnav is getting more romantic day by day.. Khushi come on!!!.. give him competition.. prove him you can be more romantic than him *so that we!!!can see more kisses*

The "Singh Raizaada" added by Khushi was like cherry on the cake!!! And His smile after that!!!!😍 Bliss!!

By the way, When Arnav said "Tumhein haldi ke baad nahi paunga.. Daadi ne kaha hai" I dont remember exact lines. but it were similar. Should we read between the lines???

Garima still very scared to come out before Daadi.. Hmm.. must be a dangerous past.. which can affect Khushi's marriage. May be that is why she is not coming out. The consequences would be bad.. But she cant remain like this. She cannot always give excuse of Khushi's father's illness. One day it has to come out. And on that day, the situation will get more worsen. The lives would be entirely turned around.

OMG!! Humara snake Shyam can never chup chap sit right? πŸ˜†He has to make some evil plans. He should take some rest . Poor fellow does lot of hard work to make Arnav-Khushi get close to each other. 🀣

Ok.. on a serious note, why is he risking life of his child?? Agreed he want to take revenge against ArHi.. but he is being completely inhuman now. Don't know how far he will go now this time His men are in RM.. its scary!!

waiting for you crooner Priya... Waiting for your technicalities of the Epi...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

PS: Sorry , Priya updated before you😭

Pic Credit: Saraa.

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Apne Honthon Par Sajana Chahta Hu,
Aa Tujhe Main Gungunana Chahta Hu...

Lovely Quote Huns..
Title-Embers of destiny..will wait for your update to understand!!!

Raizada house coming full circle yet again:

How he pulled her yesterday and took her to the poolside..same people around...same house..same shadows in the drak (aaye chor) same poolside and what a turnaround of zazbaat...feelings...emotions..!!!

from hate to love..."tum mujh sae shaadi kerogi..6 mahinae kae liyae" to "my wife for ever"...!!! and then the moment ...BLISS..Heaven...LOVE ..."tere naam sae judae hai sare naate".."Khushi Kumari Gupta"..."SINGH RAIZADA" ...dhka dhak returns ...

if someone looks at you at that moment and says "woo dono romance ker rahe hai tum kyon blush ker rahi ho"..I end up saying "aab aadat pad gayi hai...dhyan nahin rehta hai aas pass koi aur baitha hai"...shame lessly drooling!! 😳..and abhi tak uteri nahin hai ...SHAPATH!!

That GRATITUDE and APOLOGY in his THANK YOU... look at him dadi...r u ..were u..trying to stop him from seeing his girl..DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH!!! πŸ˜†
NK: some times..just sometimes..chup ho jaya ker yar..tension dae daeta hai .."Rokka-Dhokha"..."rok tok"..with dadi around ...ur double meanings get scary...even if there is nothing to it...poor me!!

Mammi: Consistency ...those expressions on seeing Phatti Saree..Dii came to terms ..she is all teary and happy seeing her chotey get engaged ..but mammi cannot forgive chamkili...FAULTWA??? ..can't ask you to sit and talk..thats genetic..entire clan is against communication..so why blame you!! You look for excuses to hate ur DILs..

Akash Bitwa: mummas boy.."soochae kae padi" Soochae kae padi" finally he thought and came to rescue buaji..straight out of dadi's Muhh...HUNGRY dadi...Brutality waiting..two episode and no explosions....Scared !!!

PS: One of the million times when I thought why we don't touch our remotes for these most precious 21 min...only if we could..i wont be writing and many of us wont be reading... ADDICTION!!!🀒..21 min of reel time..24 hours of real time...πŸ˜†

what a rubbish WU for the best-est episode...abhi haal hi kuch aisa hai...all tamaters and chappals are welcome!! 😳

Edited by Parsha - 12 years ago
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
"He smiled, and when their eyes met, it was one of the few times in her life that she felt at a complete loss of words"
- The Lucky One, Nicholas Sparks

"Bolna kya seekhliya hume hi chup kara dethe hai aaj kal" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Only Khushi can make Arnav laugh n smile and only Arnav can make Khushi go speechless!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sanki ka bachav kar rahi hai Sanka devi!!! wah!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Aur Arnavji aagaye tho Salman Khanji ko replace kardiya???😲 😲 πŸ˜†
On a serious note, how did Khushi have that pic of ASR???😲 😲 It was from the first episode, n Khushi dint know him at that time, it cud be from the news paper, n if its from the news paper, khushi ne woh paper cut sambhal kar rahka hai ab tak isse kya pata chatha hai???πŸ˜†

N the telepathy continues...😍 😍 😍

NK ka hobby hoga photography!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† dont know kitne baar i put up this monkey but i can't get over this NK monkey!!!πŸ˜†

N why was Shyam smiling when Arnav pinched Khushi???πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• N also, i seriously want to know which CC cameras give such angles n clarity,I mean focusing only on the faces of the ppl u want to see😳
Akash had dialogues today, which dint make me laugh for the first timeπŸ˜• i was thinking how did he think daughter's engagement can be stressful to a father!!!!😳 😳
N the song, according to me they chose that one only for the Chor- Shyam Manohar JhaπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† lawyer ko chor banadiyaπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
N the rest of the episode, I dont want to talk anything!!!!!☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️
What is that Snake trying to do in the precap?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Happy Birthday Mr.Barun Sobti!!!! Hope u have a wonderful year ahead!!!!!

Edited by Divya1503 - 12 years ago
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Okhay.. I am dead today!! But came to 'res' anyway!! 😳

Edited~

A beautiful episode.. one of those which leave you breathless with every repeated watch too.. the moments staying with you.. calming your hearts, bringing a smile to your face! Moments made ethereal, forever by the two beautiful people portraying the emotions to perfection! The crooner is just as beautiful.. exploring the perfection, counting the flaws too! Lovely quotes and amazing pictures!

Yes the episodes seem a bit rushed these days.. its suddenly on a pace of its own! The Roka happened too quick after the Shagun.. we are loving these beautiful moments so could this be stretched for a bit please? But so true that amidst this running pace, we got some moments which couldnt have been done better..!

The 'thank you' and the deep long look exchanged between the two! Two hearts talking through their eyes and we could hear it all!

The moon, the stars, the connection! Both of them missing each other fondly.. one thinking of the taekwondo postures, the other thinking of her laad governor's smile! Salman Khan must take a backseat now! These two are too occupied with each other, too absorbed to care for the rest of the world!

The mention to the bandagement day and the admiration in Khushi's eyes for her Raajkumaar! Has this mighty tycoon fallen so hard for her that he is beginning to believe in rituals, caring for them coz they matter to her? Is this possible? Khushi is wondering at her own good luck.. but girl, you deserve it too! This man has loved you since so long, he remembered the bandagement had me surprised and in wonder too! Yes Khushi.. tab se!

The stolen moments.. no, the snatched ones? no! The ones that belong to the two of them.. haq se! He takes her to the same poolside that has witnessed their growing love and suppressed passions! Yes.. it has come a full circle with the denial on the Diwali night to acceptance and submission today! ASR wants to save and savor a few moments with Khushi before they have to part in keeping with the rituals! How a man has grown and evolved in love and the child woman is all in to surrender!

Embers of destiny.. this makes me think of the same day.. the bandagement at the Temple! She has often talked to him of destiny and of other beliefs.. of DM! But that day she made a lasting statement about how he will realize how destiny has it all written for him.. he is merely playing along! We have seen the play of destiny here.. the man has yet to realize it! What has bothered me all along is the next part of her statement.. lekin us waqt hum wahan nahi honge! Wonder what we have in store! Sigh!

-How can they not show Garima and Shashi without any solid reason! How did Garima convince Khushi and Buaji about not coming to the ceremony? πŸ€”
-Is Shyam living in the store room of the RM? He walks in just as the dholwalas walk in! It doesnt even take him a minute!! The pills still remain a mystery!! πŸ˜•
-Maamiji seriously gets on my nerves! Loved how she started dancing cheerfully.. but why is she not reconciling to Khushi like everyone else when she knows Arnav loves her so much! Seems like she has a thing for the DILs!! 😳
-Loved the song.. yes the words so suited the sequences Deba.. especially dekho aaye aaye chor (Shyam and dholwallas) πŸ˜†
-Aman means no 'aman' for our hearts and minds!! Does he really have to come in between every time!!!

A very happy birthday to our Darling boy, Barun!! πŸ₯³ May he who makes our hearts beat.. keep doing so for endless years!! ❀️ May he who makes us smile, keep smiling forever! 😊 May DM bless him with a long, happy and successful life!! πŸ€—

Edited by shwetachauhan - 12 years ago
Divya1503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Okhay.. I am dead today!! But came to 'res' anyway!! 😳

sorry for spamming the very first page Priya di!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Edited by Divya1503 - 12 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello hi crooners,'..gutter mein sab kushal mangal? I know you all are there '

Priya will wait for your update '.to make me understand what else was there in the story telling other than what I saw , I understood and went straight to gutter'πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

What an epi'.perfect foil to last week's independence day'

Me reporting from Azad Maidan today to celebrate Chotey's azadi from di, nani, bua, dadi, hp'.aane do'..

My ASR has taken Kadam kadam badaye jaa'so seriously'yeah baby'lage raho.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ek nahi, do nehi teen teen kisses''this is d maxmum we can go in d presence of SP nuns'.

Chalo forumwalon khush, fandom khush'.eidi, return gift all done'.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We start with naughty nannav'.now that you have started talking even Sankadevi is at loss of words'.haha why am I getting double meaning in every dialogue? 🀣🀣How little she knows anything you start on she will be at loss of breath errr words only'πŸ˜‰

Eavesdropping'bad manners'but sometimes you know Daag acche hai'surf excel types'.

He heard he is sanki, buaji wants to tie Raksha dhaga and Sankadevi bohut issaq karat hain to him'..and got a tight slap when she defended him'got an answer what that slap was for and by whom'

He comes back for d phone'THANK YOU'for all d time you stood for me, next to me, for understanding me and loving me '.and I heard a SORRY too hidden in that thank you..'. for every single time he hurt her with his actions, his words.

Leaving that garimaji 'yeh dawai..woh dawai part for Priya'limited grey matter you see'πŸ˜‰

Though I didn't understand d hidden meanings much in this segment but a big round of applause for Garimaji'..her fear, her helplessness, her pain for not being a part of d occasion when her daughter gets shagun, her relief when she heard everything went off well was so evident in her eyes'πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Cut to RM'..

Bitwa missing his jhalli wife'..cant sleep also without holding her hand'kya kare aadat se majboor'.lets look at d moon.. even Khushi is looking at d moon'

Hmmm Roka without girl's parents'Garimaji how long can you continue with your hide and seek game'yeh dhoka hai kya???

Enters my Scarfwala ASR'drooling time'😍

Smart bridegroom'.he googled about all d rituals'floored everyone with newly acquired knowledge'.wearing raksha dhaga'exchange of rings and that pinch'

Pinch your girl along with a smirk'perfect dose to kill ppl in front of TV.😳😳😳

So Arnav baba you remembered bandage engagement ? Awww so sweet..

Phir why lies to di...I loved khushi post marriage...c'mon tells us.

Okay now rituals over, music dance started'ASR too decides to listen to elder's instruction to d T'..but dadi told not to see her after haldi never instructed you to ravish her before haldi'..anyways we are not complaining'.

Khushi madam in action..reminds ASR of Aman at d nick of d time'.wah wah kya timing hain'.did it kill his mood?

Nehi re nothing more is allowed on SP at 8 clock show'.

Actually next time keep a note babua'switch off d phone'that's what your wife meant'once you start there should not be any disturbance'.πŸ˜†

Best back ground score till date: dekho aaya chorπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arre baap re'is anaconda at RM? Which medicine is he playing with? After d baby bump ppl need which kind of prevention? Pls enlighten me too'..

4 pointers:

1.Salman khan getting replaced by Barun Sobti: I so wish that on his bday

2. development on Aakash: no pink shirt and dialogues other than main saman leke aata hoon

3. Mr Dulha if have more plans up your sleeve then pls keep an ambulance ready for your Dadi

4. am very happy with Eidi'but yeh dil maange more'not to worry..EMI's will do'diwali, ganpati, Christmas..all on their way.

One last kostin'..

Guys do you ever feel whenever this two look at d moon I remember d diagram which we did in school for geography'.that moon, sun and earth wala'.

pic credit: Gandhari

Edited by mouramen - 12 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
RES:
Beautiful quote Priya...waiting for your update...

One of those days where I couldnt think of anything to write...just went with my feelings and composed these pictures...will edit tomorrow if I stop sighing every 5 minutes😳

missing each other

short and beautiful Roka Ceremony

the Pinch

the kisses...
Edited by GanBarunFan - 12 years ago
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
☺️😍

Such a BEAUTIFUL Crooner sweets πŸ€— - I know it's maha late to say this - but just adored it top to bottom! It was just bang on and took me to yesterday's episode... the love, the moments, the characters... and yes, the problems too! Here's to a wonderful time ahead with all these rasms - I am sooo happy about it all now - it's going even better than I imagined! 😳

Edited by arch_nat1112 - 12 years ago
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Priya, what a beautfiul quote fr a lovely episode πŸ‘πŸΌ Waiting fr ur update...
Shagun...Check. Roka...Check. It seems the CVs have taken Hitesh's dialogue " Karke khatam karte hain " quite literally & r serious abt with it, given the speed they r moving at.
Thanks to Gul & Janaki, fr making ASR say the Bandagement dialgoue. " Hence proved " πŸ‘ πŸ‘
And what a smart way of proving who is the original ASR, by pasting his pic over Salman's πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
The man ASR, the husband Arnavji placing the feelings of his loved ones over n above his own ideals & POV...
RC Sir, why waste money on these filmy songs?? The beaufitul IPK BG score would have done the trick as well.
And why the chimti on the arm when the dress designer had left ample scope otherwise?? Again the channel diktat plays spoilsport πŸ˜•
I know HG, u were ready to take the miss-kiss to the completion stage but the channel VO saying " it is ghor paap " ruined ur plans
Also, many cryptic dialogues & hints which suggest that the the tide is turning- Dhokha, rok-tok, hum paraye ho gaye hain, Shyam's cynical smile...
Ok, one last thought on the new recycled & thakela promo. Its wedding time & we r hoping to see a promo which will create the same impact as " Jaadu hai nasha hai " or " Teri Meri "... I hope u focus more on the leads wedding in the promo than the past, it might prove to be a dampner fr the TV audience..
And finally The Birthday Boy, the show stopper... Starting from the subtle " Thank You " to the smile while thinking abt her at night. Luved the shot of him in the orange tee taken frm the higher level, with lovely reflections of the pool water.
The Cravat makes a comeback. What a birthday surprise fr the phann gurlsss πŸ˜ƒ The man looking so dashing & handsome, with the tikka on the forehead giving it an ethereal feel.
And what a return gift from him on the eve of his birthday... " Aane do " in 4 different husky & sexy tones 😍 😍
" Tere chehre se nazar nahi hat ti, nazaare hum kya dekhein "
A very very Happy & Fun-filled Birthday to Barun Sobti πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
"Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world."
Edited by amisuv - 12 years ago