Update 4th May Sia to search her parents

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Sia to go in search of her real parents!!!

Sid goes there to the travel to ask for Sia. He asks the lady there about Sia Sareen. The lady says Sia has got a confirmed ticket in the eveining's flight. She wolud have gone to the airport. Sid says so he can see her in the airport. The lady says by this time, she would have gone in after security check. Sid is worried. He asks himself why Sia did not inform me or call me?

Sia reaches London. Hers is a very palatial bungalow. She goes in. Archana is at her laptop, sipping her drink and doing something. Sia goes into the room silently. Archana notices her and then gets up in excitement and hugs her daughter. Sia is standing still without reaction. Her granny is in the kitchen, see sSia and is equally excited. She too comes and hugs Sia. She says her mom was very afraid that you did not return early. I told her she might have got a boy there, she laughs. Sia does not react. She then goes to her mom. She asks her is my father really dead? Archana is shocked and so is her nani. Sia says do u know who i met in India? I met my dead father,Anupam Sareen. Archana's face goes pale. She turns her face and then says it must be a misunderstanding. He is no more. Sia then tells her that she asked him his name. He said the same, he also said that he is Archana's ex husband. But he told me that i am not his daughter. He also told me that you are not my mother and that you got me from some place. Archana is more shocked and does not know what to do. Just then, the nani says that man is lying. Sia does not believe and screams to tell the truth. Archana says there is noth ing to hide. He was my husband. Simnce we were seperated parents, we did not want you to go thor' that complication. So i told you that your father was no more. Sia says many of my friends' parents are seperated, but they have not lied.Tell me the truth, she says. Nani says if you want to hear the truth, i will tell you. But,you will shudder after hearing it, she says. Sia says i am prepared, tell me. Nani says your mother sold you for money, we bought you. Sia gets a shocker. Nani continues to say that her daughter(Archana) could not become a mother, so they took her. She also tells her that that man , Archana's husband was so very cruel to Sia when she was a kid. He hated her. This brought about a misunderstanding between him and Archana, leading to their seperation. The lady who sold you to us made the mistake, and my daughter was affected by it, she says and cries. Sia cannot believe what she has heard and just goes into her room and locks herself. Archana tries to stop her, but she bolts the door.Nani says to Archana we should not tell her about the kidnapping, otherwise our love and affection to her for so many years will go a waste.

Sia is in bed, crying. She is again and again thinking about the words her mom sold her for money and they bought her.

Sid is in his car. He is very frustrated and dejected that Sia left without meeting him. He stops the car, puts his head over the steering and cries. Just then , he gets a call from Urmila. She is on her way home from the hospital. She asks him where he is? Sid says he is with his friends. Sid has a music playing loudly in his car. Urmila hears it. Sid says he will be late. Urmila keeps the phone down and then wonders if he is with his friends, why is the music so loud?

Sia is sleeping. She gets dreams of a balance. One side of the balance has a kid crying. The other sid is being piled up with money. She is crying in her dream. The kid is also crying and the money gets weightier than the kid. She gets up and cries more. She is feeling very uneasy bcos of too much of crying. She goes out of the room, takes a glass of water from the table and is drinking. Archana is sitting in the sofa and is sleeping. She hears the noise and wakes up. She sees Sia and then asks her to sit with her. Sia sits with Archana. Archana says i know what you are going thro'. Sia aks her why did my mmo sell me? Archana says forget it. Sia pleads with her and says she wants to know, who hermom is and where she is? Archana says she does not know that, she got introduced to her thro' a nurse. The nurse knew that i cannot get a baby. She knew a woman who was to sell her baby for money. She took me to your mother. I met your mom only once, she says. Sia still cannot believe and asks her why did she sell me?

Its the real Astha's birthday. Simran is performing a havan in a temple. She is there alone. She is wearing a plain yellow saree. She is crying. Asthas's photo is kept there and a pandit is performing the havan.

In Goa, Abhi is performing a havn with Astha's photo.

Simran then gifts sarees to the poor near the temple. She then prays to God that wherever her daughter's atma is , this is to bless her and spread happiness for her. Simran is telling today, AStha would have been 20 years. I was with her for just 2 years , now facing 18 years of seperation , she says.

Abhi is holding Astha' photo in his hand and sitting in his room. He is crying, holds her photo close to his heart and hugs it as if he is hugging his daughter.

Sia is in her room. Archana comes there and tlls Sia to come for breakfast. Sia says she is not hungry. Archana sees Sia's bags unpacked. She tries to unpack it. A tape falls from the bag. Sia takes it and says this is her meeting with Anand. She keeps it inside. Her mom asks her how was her meeting. Sia says i don't know. Sia then asks her whether her mom was very poor and so she sold her.Archana asks her to forget all that.

Simran and Sid are talking about Sia in Simran's house. Sid remains very sad. AStha comes there, tries to fool with Sid .hEdoes not like it. Simran gives a gift to AStha. She thanks her and asks her why she gives a gift on this day every year. Sid says he aslo has got one from Aunty. Astha opens it, it is a game.She wants to go to the mall to buy battery, i guess. Simran tells Sid will come later. Sid is worried. Simran says do not worry, Sia would have been held up. AStha asks what did Sia do?

Sid and AStha are going in the car. AStha says i knew Sia had attitude problems. She is not like me. If you ask me to sit in a bench,i sit , butSia cannot even talk to you before going. Sid does not like it and asks her to keep quiet. She realises that Sid is angry and tells him that in future, she will not talk about Sia. AStha's college has come, she gets down. Sid is very upset with her.

Sia is in her room seeing her old photos. Archana and nani come there with pasta. Sia does not react. Archana sees the old photos in her hand. Sia asks her how old was she when she eas sold? 1year or 2 tears, she asks . Nani gets wild and says enough. Sia then tells in very strong words that she wants to find out her real parents, she is going to search for them, even if they both do not help her. Sia is in a very authoritative mood. Nani and Archana are shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! thanks for the update!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

wow sree !!! Lovely update !!!!!!!

This is interesting. Nani seems to be even more mean than the mom !!!!

SALESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks sree for the update
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

when sia wanted to find her friends killers - she found them!

no doubt, if sia wants to find her parents - she will!

😊

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Sree. Mysteries r getting solved...cool....I feel archana kidnapped aastha just becoz she didnt have a kid and never have....
fingirl thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update Sree 👏 ..nice now i think the story will get intersting as Sia tries to find her parents..i just hope the don't drag it too much
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Sree thanks for the update. So it looks like Sia is determined to find out if/ why she was sold whether it was poverty or just the fact they did not want her . I do not think Archana and Nani will help so that leaves her without any clue. It will be interesting to find out how she gets help and what brings her back to India
samy74 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hi

Thanks for the update sree fab as usual so sia ont he hunt well lets see but i think it will be soon when she finds out simran is her real mother...i think it wil get a bit more complex as astha doesn't like sia and now sid fancies her anyway..

Lets see what happens next..thanks again

samy😃

principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As usual Sree, great update..

I feel sorry for Sia, knowing that your mother is not your mother is very difficult..

For sure she'll find her parents, but I wonder what would be her reaction when she knows that Dr. Simran is her mother, and Anand is her father!