Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy Birthday Barun Sobti. You are a star who deserves every bit of fame and accolade. I wish you get all the happiness in this world.

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Barun 🥳
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday Barun 😛
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Dear Barun,

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday on this wonderful day and many many more to come.😳

Its because of you I got hooked to the television screen once again after 6 years. What attracted me most about you is your humbleness towards everything and everyone and then comes your acting skills. You are brilliant in what you do. You are a master of expressions and I probably have captured every single one of them in my photobucket acct.😆 Romance, Anger, Pain, Anguish, Love, Passion name it all you are just brilliant in every emotions you portray.

Ebullient: Barun Sobti brings out the personality in his character and that makes an excellent actor. Especially, when you actual nature is completely opposite of the character that you are playing on the show. We as an audience can completely relate to his character. His character as been extremely consistent since the beginning of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. His style and personality has never been compromised...and I thank the Cv's for that...

Flexible: Criticism is perhaps the most important factor to grow as an actor. Barun Sobti has always been known as the angry man behind the iron mask, and some love his character as an angry ruthless business tycoon but some may not. But, he definitely takes that into consideration and builds himself as a good actor and moves up the charts. And we see that everyday through his acting.

Personable: Being personable and nice to your director, to your co-stars, to your audience, and to your technical crewmen is definitely a very important factor to being a great actor. We have seen Barun Sobti through his SBB and SBS interviewers and seen him how personable he is towards all the people surrounding him and how he helps the crew with their job...including his own hectic schedule..

Passionate: When Barun Sobti comes infront of the camera, his talent screams "Passion". His entire passion for his acting, simply shines through every emotion he portrays. His anger, style, sorrow, eyes, naughtiness, sarcasm...everything screams "I love acting, and I give you the audience what you want." When you are passionate about your character you play, you can easily make your audience believe that you are a great actor and thats what Barun Sobti does.

I am very proud to be your fan Mr. Barun Sobti.

Wishing you all the best in life and once again Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday and many more wonderful years to come...

Regards,

Your Fan,

Shalu (Shy)

Leaving u with my VM on you😳!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7ODojrBrMQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Barun Sobti,,,You are truly a special star for all of us,,,as we fans just luv u too much and that is becoz you are an absolute bundle of talent blessed with great looks and yet a person always down to earth.

You have given a new dimension to India television with your acting skills and performance,,the very screen presence of yours is enough to make us addicted to a show!

You rock in every scene in every frame, and that is because, you are the king of expressions and u can carry on a show even without uttering a dialogue,,but we will never want to miss that voice a s well!!!

ALL IN ALL A PERFECT ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE!

May God bless you with success , happiness, peace and all the love u can get in this world!

Be the same always,,,coz ur time is going to change soon and u shall be a superstar of Bollywood INSHALLAH!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Best wishes
Zoha
Edited by UltimateBarun - 12 years ago
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Barun 🥳
Happy birthday my Sobti boy!!

You made my life awesome and full of masti!! I love you so much for this... dammit! <3 :) Keep RULING Tellywood my ASR!! MUAHHH!!!!! 🥳

White.Pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday barun sobti.the man with a golden heart and awesome acting skills.there is no one like sobti in tellywood and will never be.I LOVE YOU DAMMIT bas keh diya!! 😃
Edited by farz24 - 12 years ago
Barun_Riti_LMH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A VERYYY BIIIG
HAPPY BIRTH DAY MY MAN...<3
wish u a HAPPY BIRTH DAY Mr Barun Sobti...
Many many happy returns of d day...
Ur name jz put a smile on my face each n evrytym i see u aNd u made my each day just wonderful everytym...
U r d most genuine, humble,funny,honest, respectable,sweet(and wat not) person i came across..
U r a great i mean d best actor wid ur personified acting n u make believe every one on 2 b grt actor who jz put a glance on ur acting...
Ri8 frm SHRADDHA dats ur 1st shw u r giving ur best(i am sure abt dat bt sry am nt watchng dat cz am nt alwd 2 watch dese daily soap at d age of 14 or 15...hahaha..frgt it)
bt i lovd ur acting in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai...u r jz a happy go lucky guy in dat one n u r too cute der...<3
N nw coming to IPKKND, am jz speechless as i hav no words to say 4 ur acting(infact i hav many words on d contrary lyk AMAZING,SUPERB,INCREDIBLE,OUTSTANDING etc etc)

i wish u more and more joy n happiness on ur birthday...
HAVE A BLAST n KEEP ROCKING
Hope ur all wishes to b fulfill n hav a grt day ahead..
May u achieve all success dat u want to and dat u deserve to achieve..
N may u live a Looong life...
And and and not to forget I LOVE U (dammit)
once again Happy birth day dear
<3 u
Wid lots and lots
of love n love
Ur die-hard
crazy
pagal
FAAAN ((can think of A.C. or cooler too))
---RITIKA or Ritzz---
ummm...happy b'day again n love u
Edited by Ritwikaparida - 12 years ago
.ooBubbleGumoo. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🥳Happyy birthdayyy barun sobti

You are the BEST