pranita1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Edited by pranita1202 - 11 years ago
pranita1202 thumbnail
MY OTHER WORK

(this is my first ff so a bit u know ...)

(this one is wid my itsi bitsi  better writing skills)
pranita1202 thumbnail
STARING
MUGDHA

Mugdha Chaphekar Ireland trip

RAJAT

SWAPNIL

Swapnil Joshi

SAHIL

Sumeet Raghavan
pranita1202 thumbnail
MY TAKE
Hi to all. first of all let me introduce myself to this forum. i m Pranita a big mugdha fan. so i wished to write something abt her

but i shud warn u i m not that good at it , i call my self 'turtle updater' u will know why...

i absolutely don't consider myself a writer , just a scribbler out of love for my favourite actor.

in short i m unconventional and moody scribbler (coz i said i m not a writer)

Now My Take  on this ff

so to my friends

jutte chappal ready rakhe honge as i started a new FF again wen my other ff.. ...u all know...
 today  (
 mere mind mein kisine  ne ye idea dala that i shud write a "sajaan re jhoot mat bolo/ golmaal hai "  spinoff with mugdha as a protagonist.

and then wat with the petrol  ; my mind car's began to take off in full swing planning the twists, turns and plot 

i sooo knew if i don't share wid u guys i won't b able to sleep 2nite 
(i really wonder jab mujhe mood aata hai toh ek evening mein update ready ho jaati hai and jab nahi hota toh ages lag jaate hai)

so comming back to reality so its a ff with mugs  as protaganist 

not updating the characters yet , but telling u guys who is staring in my ff

so give it a try
PS-if don't like the title suggest me something😊

pranita1202 thumbnail

haven't proof readed so likely to have mistakes

AKA

Thoda Pyaar Thoda Golmaal

Finally the train halted on the station, Dadar as usual ; Even at eight in the morning ;was crowded not densely but fairly. Though platform number 10 was for express trains so certainly it was not gonna be that packed with people as the local platforms. She climbed out of the train with a wheeled bag and continued her journey through the slant slope bridge by dragging her bag , finally she made way to the west side of dadar , emerging at the exit of dadar terminus through the western railway platform which was full of hustle and bustle. Now this was real Mumbai is !

The express train platform was spacious & meagerly  crowded , but if people want real taste of AAMCHI (OUR)MUMBAI , visit the local train station at office time , the shrunken bridges as compared to vast crowd! ,  and the upward and downward flow of people on a awfully small bridge ,  on most occasion the upward flowing  crowd dominates the bridge . As she was not on that side she was having a tough time,   she was heading downstairs with wheeled bag in her hand as wheels were of no use on stairs and a backpack  ,She made her way through the crowd.

Finally ,she said  after inhaling fresh air outside the station, she made her way through the parking lot and placing her bag on side and stood there waiting . The morning rays provided her straight hair more luster, the luxuriant mass of hair beautifully framed her face. The big dark brown eyes desperately seeking for someone ,she glanced at her wrist watch.

Suddenly she heard Katy perry's teenage dream  , she quickly dug her hand in her  jean's pocket ; tucked out her cell phone and quickly pressed the button without looking & placed it to her ear. She didn't need even to eye the screen to guess who was calling . thering tone said it all.

With a  million  dollar smile on her face making her the most adorable and beautiful girl even in simple with shirt and denim jeans.

"so just 16 hours of separation and you already miss me"

Other side "miss u???  naa  "

HER "oh really "

Other side  "yup . for missing u, u should be away from my eyes but u still before me   ,with me in my bed "

Finally the figure rose from the bed with a bluetooth connected to his ear  and  sat leaning to the heap of pillows , his face was covered as he held a black rectangular thing in front of his face ,then he moved the black thing near his face and made an audible noise of his lips  touching the front of the object.

Other side  "See I m kissing you"

HER -Youuu!!!!!!!!

He grinned amusingly   still  with his gaze stuck on the object which he held bit away from his face. It was photoframe with a photo of a beautiful girl .

With his dreamy eyes on the picture ,he brought it closed to his chest and hugged it.

With his tousled jet black hair on his fair face and simple black T shirt and jammies , still he looked breathtakingly handsome .

HIM "you know after dropping you at station I barely slept"

HER "Mr RAJAT  neend kaise aati raat ke baara (12) baje tak mujhse baat karne mein busy  ,finally jab meri  cell ki battery down hui tab jake u tumne phone rakha"

Rajat "and u didn't had the decency to charge it  "

HER "So u cud again call to kill my sleep. No thank u . that's why I charged it in the morning"

RAJAT "you are worried abt your sleep aur meri neend aur chain ka kya? Sweetheart since u left the music in my life is gone . Woh kehte hai naa tum meri zindagi se kya chali gayi DHWANI  , meri life toh black & white silent film ban gayi hai "

HER "eew , yeh kaun kehta hai "

Rajat "arrey abhi maine kaha "

Her "you are crazy"

"crazy in love with u " he completed

HER "if your morning quota of flirting is done can I hang up"

R "f9 f9 I won't . so tell me where r u"

"waiting for the  car ,wondering where Da...'. " she paused "wondering where driver is stuck"

R "just go home quickly and tell your parents  abt us ,so I cud come tomorrow and then we can get married this weekend and off to prolong honeymoon at Switzerland "

HER "oh Mr supersonic ,zara break lagana . I m not even home & u have full fleged planned  the   honeymoon"

R "u have no idea !!! the script of 'my honeymoon is ready' hope the heroine gives her dates ,so we can start shooting"

HER "u r impossible"

R "ok ok jokes apart . don't forget to give your family the gifts I sent . jab tumhare Mom  n Dad APNE future SIL ke gifts dekhenge toh half impress ho gayenge , baki ka charm I will do wen I get there"

Her face froze at his suggestion to come in Mumbai , her voice was stuck in her throat .

With the dead silence from other side ,he spoke out "hey u there . wat happened? having the teasers of my latest venture 'our honeymoon' "

HER "my god that's the limit u r still stuck there . I m hanging up"

R "ok ok don't forget to give the camera to Aisha which I got for her from last tour she is gonna love it"

HER "you haven't even met Aisha and u r sure she is gonna love it"

R "com'on the way you talk abt your family, I feel that I know them all along. Aisha toh hamari honewali saali hai. Woh kehte hai naa saali ,aadhi gharwali.

Aur saali hamari to be wifey ki identical twin ho toh kya kehne "

HER "accha ji  .so u have hots for my sis"

Rajat "why not after all she  certainly must be the extra hot version of you"

Her "rajat "

Rajat "sweety just kidding ,even if angels descend on earth and ask for me,  I refuse them coz u r the only gal for me"

Her "oh how modest of u rajat".

Suddenly her gaze was caught my the familiar car moving towards her ,she bidding rajat good bye ,quickly hanged up the phone ,and tucked in her pocket and dragging her bag ,she moved towards the halted car and swiftly opened the passenger door besides the driver seat and ducked her head in and chirped out without looking "Dada!"

But her grin was replaced by a frown "Ramu wat the hell. U came .where is Dada"

The man came out of the car and transferred her bag in car's dicky and after that spoke

"sorry MUGDHA baby last minute something came up , ghar jake ghussa kar lena apne dono dada (brother) se "

After sitting in the car as it moved she reminded ramu that she has to go to SIDDHI VINAYAK temple before going home.

In the holy n serene ambience of the temple ,she stood joining her hands and eyes closed in front of ganesha's idol

"oh Ganu bhaiya pls mujhe shakti do ke main  aaj se kabhi jhoot naa bolu "

Ganu bhaiya (lord ganesha)-

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

haan  haan badi aayi meri 'satyawadi'choti.

Afterwards jab koi blunder create hoga toh you yourself will come to bribe me with ladoos and requesting yeh jhoot sambhal lo . aage se I will be truthful I promise...

After visting her the most favourite brother , she headed home to meet her other two.

pranita1202 thumbnail
PM LIST

soniaparte90794,, Shraddhamurat, , aroojm, barki, Asyalover,  Amor.,  
surbhi1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its under construstion jaldi jaldi end construction ka kam.. m waiting
sultanahabeeb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi so new ff
thanks to shruja for giving u petrol to start,ab gadi start hogi to hi to aage chale g!
hope ke ap ka mood aise hi bana rahe nd hame jaldi jaldi ups mile
nd iam still waiting for the up of cindrella nd the girl...
love u nd all ur ffs
ab jaldi jaldi ups chahey
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start...n intresting one also...
so their mugdha is going to do golmaal...or i can say kar diya h...dhwani n mugdha twin h...
rajat called her DHWANI n ramu called her MUGDHA...so who is real Dhwani or Mugdha ??????...
golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai...
thanx for the pm...
update soon...
luv u...   :-)