Frequent Posters

H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

😃
RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww meri detective himu u finally updated and loved it...maaneet getting married and u even got our choti Karan lol
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
FF Destiny

Update-

Suddenly a traffic police person comes . Maan and Geet were dancing and lost in there own world!!!. Oh!! ho yah kya hui raha (what's happening here) said the police guy. Who are you and what are you doing here ?? said Maan. Actually sir that side you can see it is block for road purpose so you have to go from right side and gone. But Maan how will I go home cause from that side is the way of my house and mobile is also not working a..nd . Suddenly Maan comes and put his finger on Geet's lips and said Geet when I am here you don't need to worry!!! and winks towards Geet.Let's go Madam and Maan opens the car door . Okay!! driver said Geet (laugh loudly). What??? said Maan (laugh with her). Maan says to himself that Geet I want you to just be happy . I can't see you in pain!!! while Geet laughing. What happened Maan what are you thinking . Nothing..Lets go!!! Geet. They reach Maan house as the way of Geet house was block so Geet will stay with Maan for one night here. Let's go Geet !!. Okay!! Maan said Geet . What happened what are you thinking Geet. It's unusual that I am coming to your house before marriage and I feeling weird or something . Geet I am not taking to you What ?? said Geet. It's "OUR" house said Maan. Oh!! ho so Mr Maan got angry with me okay then I am going inside and you come whenever you want!!!...Geet gone inside and saw no one at the house it was locked!!. Maan..why is house closed and turned back and saw Maan was not there. She ranned here and there shouting Maan Maan Maan. But Maan kust disappeared somewhere. Geet got scared thinking that did Raj ...is here and got more scared. Maan where are you??. Karan and Anisha reached Geet's house. Bye Karan . Oh!!! so you are trying to kick me from here . No!! Karan ...come on go Maan would be waiting for you. Oh!! for your kind information Maan and Geet are having private time in the Maan house but if you still want I will go... Karan Karan listen to me see...ouch!!!.Karan turned back and lifted Anisha straight away towards her house. Anisha open the door of your house. Karan listen to me ...said Anisha. I said open the door Anisha !!. Anisha opens the door and Karan rush to the sofa put Anisha on it close his car and close the door. Yup!!! now ...what happened to your legs Anishaaa. Got surprised na..that I could I stood up...I was trying to stop you just acting a bit and you took it seriously (laughing). Anisha never do that again with me said Karan. Sorry!! Karan (hug each other). Seriously I was almost killed said Karan. Oh!! I am so sorry Karan. You should be cause lifting you up is a big pain really my hands and legs are still paining. What?? Karan come I going to kill you now...and rush towards Karan. Please save me with this baby elephant someone said Karan (laughing). I agree with you bro said Mariam from her window which face towards Anisha's dinning room that they made for chatting. Karan said Hi mariam. You!!! mariam said Anisha and throws the pillow towards her. Hahaaa againAnisha you missed it bye Karan!!!. I hate you guys said Anisha and runs towards Karan. Geet is trying to find Maan but she can't find him . Suddenly she notices that the car is also missing from where they came. What is happening here !! Maan is missing and now his car. Geet sit's on the steps and start crying!!!. Geet Geet Geet !!! wake up said Maan. What?? said Geet (opening her eyes)...Maan where am I ??. Geet you are in my house and it's morning...(smiles). But when I came to your house Maan. Actually Geet you slept in the car so I thought to not disturb your sleep and I lifted up and bring you in my room. Oh!! where is everyone Maan. Everyone have gone outside somewhere and will be back next day said Maan. And now Geet khurana have some bed tea. Oh!! I am sorry. It's okay! I will make the bed tea for my sweet wife. Maan we are going to be married . But for me you are married with me. 

Oh!! really said Geet. Yup!! said Maan and both laugh together. 
faria86 thumbnail
aww lovely & nice update himu ðŸ˜³
love it ðŸ˜Š
karan & anisha part was cute as well ðŸ˜³
keep it up 
AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awesome part Himu...
Love it..
This part was so cute..
Love Maan and Geet...
Update soon..
Thnx for the PM Sweetie...:)
Love Ya...🤗

Love Sonia
RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww himu awesome part loved it...karan and choti are cute and glad it was a dream for maaneet soo happy u writing again yaar ;)