-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello All,

This is a temptation, I am succumbing to after ages. The current track has put some thoughts in my head and this OS is an outcome of the same. I have realised my head over-works when I am ill and hence pardon me if you disagree...

As Garima put Shashi off to sleep, she looked  restless. Shashi could tell his wife was disturbed about something, but he couldnt help her.  As he tried to touch her hand and hold it to comfort her , Garima couldnt stop herself anymore, and she wept like a child and looked into his eyes.

Flashback:

The older Guptas had seen Garima at a wedding and had wanted to make her the bahu of their house. But when they came home to talk about the marriage proposal, they realised there was already an older daughter in the house. While Shashi and Garima instantly liked each other the concern was that the younger daughter cannot get married while the older one wass still unmarried. 

As the parents had questioned Pavithra as to why she had been avoiding marriage Pavithra had no answer. The sisters however talked that night when Pavithra confessed being in love with a man already. He hails from the Mallik Family she told her sister and he is a very nice guy.

The next morning when Pavithra went to meet young and handsome Bhiven Mallik, the sole heir of the Royal Mallik family in Lucknow, she expressed her concerns over the discussions the previous night. I promise you I will marry no other woman but you, you have my word! I also promise you that you will get married before your younger sister. I am going to talk to my mother today itself, I cant wait to make you my wife!

Pavithra went back home thrilled at the fact that she would hear from Bhivsen soon. In the meanwhile Shashi's parents insisted on having a small ceremony for the younger daughter where a demand for dowry was put forward. We have a daughter Madhumati, who is yet to be married they told them.

A few days later a car posh car stopped in front of the sisters house and Subhadra Mallik got down with her maid. She came into the house and humiliated the entire family talking about how her daughter had dared to fall in love with a rich man and how her intentions were wrong. I know how these poor girls are she told the family. She has trapped my son, and she now thinks she can get hold of our property as well.

Self respecting Pavithra refused to get married on the spot! Since the olders daughter's marriage was an issue Pavithra agreed to get married to another man of their status.
When Bhivsen came to meet Pavithra she refused to come out as she was extremely hurt and upset after all that was said to her. She insisted she wanted to get married to someone else and that she didnt care about him anymore.

Heart broken Bhivsen returned home only to be told by his mother how the girl had left him for a couple of rupees. Bhivsen was married off to  Mamta a sweet girl from Delhi. He had a daughter and then a son. Just when his wife was pregnant for the second time with Arnav, Bhivsen learnt of the foul play his mother had created to separate the two and he was deeply shattered. Turning to acute alcohol he killed himself one night with his wife's saree leaving her totally shattered.

Subhadra Mallik often humiliated Mamta for being responsible for her son's death by saying she could never hold him together. When Anjali turned 18 and she was supposed to get married, Pavithra walked into the house asking for some help since her daughter was terribly unwell... there was no one else who could do this for them!!!

That day behind closed doors Subhadra and Pavithra had a conversation where the entire truth came out in front of Mamta as to why her husband died, unable to take the stress she killed herself !!!  On their way back Pavithra and her husband died in an accident, but the family that caused the accident took care of Khushi's operation and Garima came to adopt her ...

So now when Garima remembered all this she realised how history was repeating itself ... and felt bad for her beti ...

Dimag main jo aaya likh daala... too many sad twists ... but I guess, I have tried to add all up to cook up one theory!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wooohooo...Me first to comment 🤗

Kahani thodi filmy hai, par chalti hai...😆 This is a good possibility JKS-PKB partner, but thoda zyada easy nahi hoga? Trust me when i saw the scene where Dadi comes and gives Bua Ji and Khushi a piece of her mind, and literally manipulates things i felt that it was quite possible that Mr. Mallik (ASR's Dad) could have been the same way, and another person who reminds me of this manipulative trait is Shyaam...One thing i believe strongly is i don't think Khushi's mom was a bad woman, or one of a loose character, but seeing Dadi and her antics yesterday i am forced to think that the dad was no good...

The way you have written B. Mallik is a nice guy...Its too easy a catch.

But as a story perspective 👏 👏
Edited by rickks - 11 years ago
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
interesting...
lets see...
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely OS dear ! What a twist really ! Good thinking dear,this scenario may be possible too ! Thanks for the PM hun 🤗
--BS_pankha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!! it fits so awomsely??? 😲

u have a great mind to think this twists and turns...I love it and the flashbacks..makes a sense...👏
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rickks

Wooohooo...Me first to comment 🤗

Kahani thodi filmy hai, par chalti hai...😆 as much as the execution and reaction to emotions is real... IPK is a filmy show ...!!! 😉This is a good possibility JKS-PKB partner, but thoda zyada easy nahi hoga? Trust me when i saw the scene where Dadi comes and gives Bua Ji and Khushi a piece of her mind, and literally manipulates things i felt that it was quite possible that Mr. Mallik (ASR's Dad) could have been the same way, and another person who reminds me of this manipulative trait is Shyaam...well, I feel the father may not have been manipulative but manipulated and suppressed by the mother (Subi-the traffic stopper) One thing i believe strongly is i don't think Khushi's mom was a bad woman, or one of a loose character, but seeing Dadi and her antics yesterday i am forced to think that the dad was no good...i dont think she was bad either ...

The way you have written B. Mallik is a nice guy...Its too easy a catch. is kahani main Shyam ko leave karke koi bura nahi hai ... even Shyam at first was just obsessed with Khushi but became mean later... tell me one thing ... was Anjali married to Shyam when the mother died

But as a story perspective 👏 👏

noclapsplease thumbnail
GREAT OS.. 😊
 loved it 😃
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice OS..
Interesting story!!! eagerly waiting for the story to unfold..

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ Nihu...I dont think Anjali was married to Shyaam when his mother committed suicide, that marriage broke remember???? And as per what was said in the show, Anjali and Shyaam got married 3 years back, matlab 11 years after that fateful day/night😊
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Really nice spin on things!