Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shaazi

what's your problem guys...it's her personal choice if she likes faisal more than others...and she always praised other kids when they performed well...she was never biased in her judgement...having a favourite is not a crime lol

Exactly. Thank you for saying this. I TOTALLY agree with you. And honestly speaking i have always seen her praising all other kids too. And many times tells Faisal his mistakes too.

And if you guys dont agree its fine but thats my opinion and thats not gonna change.
kirthii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
praised all others kids also? yes others kids but not RKR

remember lot of ppl liked saumya's kathak dance, but just her said ohh guys i m not connected with this song, wht the hell is this

the song was good, nd saumya baby danced so well
kirthii thumbnail
she always over reacted when it comes to faisal...yes faisal is a good dancer, but compare to rohan, rohan is more cleaner nd perfect with PROPS
they've hyped faisal all the season, tht's why ppl now say tht the show is biaised this time also but otherwise , yes i agree faisal deserve top 3

but om? wht do u say for tht? do u think he deserves 2nd place? whereas rohan nd saumya r 3rd nd 4th?
kirthii thumbnail
jeet is so perfect but he's 5th
nilu215 thumbnail
To All those who believe Geeta was fine to display her bias for Faisal openly:

"A conflict of interest (COI) occurs when an individual or organization is involved in multiple interests, one of which could possibly corrupt the motivation for an act in the other.
... A widely used definition is: "A conflict of interest is a set of circumstances that creates a risk that professional judgment or actions regarding a primary interest will be unduly influenced by a secondary interest."" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_of_interest
In this case,
geeta's primary interest --> judging DID
her secondary interest --> support Faisal
unfortunately her secondary interest completely overshadowed her primary interest!! 😲

when a resume of someone i know is forwarded to me, and i am asked to interview that person, i VOLUNTARILY let the management know that i can't do it, because there's COI.

during jury selection, a range of questions is asked to find out if the candidates nurture any kind of bias (for or against) towards the case at hand...if there's even a slight hint of bias, they are not selected to serve in the jury to ensure justice.

if geeta felt so strongly about making faisal the winner of this show, she should have gracefully quit the show, explaining her dilemma - that would have generated much more drama & TRP for the channel/show & respect for her! 
but now she has disgraced herself, the channel/show & worst of all, tainted Faisal's win forever 🤢

i am not bashing anyone...each is entitled to their opinion...but just something to think about...
Geremania thumbnail
I saw Geetas interview just now and she was shamelessly gloating how SHE won 2 seasons this year. One for her beti Rajsmita and one for her beta Faisal. Wow. They should just rename it Geetas family show. 😵 What kind of a judge is this.. shed be kicked out royally if it wasn't India. Way to ruin a talent show.
Geremania thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilu215

To All those who believe Geeta was fine to display her bias for Faisal openly:

"A conflict of interest (COI) occurs when an individual or organization is involved in multiple interests, one of which could possibly corrupt the motivation for an act in the other.
... A widely used definition is: "A conflict of interest is a set of circumstances that creates a risk that professional judgment or actions regarding a primary interest will be unduly influenced by a secondary interest."" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_of_interest
In this case,
geeta's primary interest --> judging DID
her secondary interest --> support Faisal
unfortunately her secondary interest completely overshadowed her primary interest!! 😲

when a resume of someone i know is forwarded to me, and i am asked to interview that person, i VOLUNTARILY let the management know that i can't do it, because there's COI.

during jury selection, a range of questions is asked to find out if the candidates nurture any kind of bias (for or against) towards the case at hand...if there's even a slight hint of bias, they are not selected to serve in the jury to ensure justice.

if geeta felt so strongly about making faisal the winner of this show, she should have gracefully quit the show, explaining her dilemma - that would have generated much more drama & TRP for the channel/show & respect for her! 
but now she has disgraced herself, the channel/show & worst of all, tainted Faisal's win forever 🤢

i am not bashing anyone...each is entitled to their opinion...but just something to think about...

Great analysis! Agree
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Geremania

I saw Geetas interview just now and she was shamelessly gloating how SHE won 2 seasons this year. One for her beti Rajsmita and one for her beta Faisal. Wow. They should just rename it Geetas family show. 😵 What kind of a judge is this.. shed be kicked out royally if it wasn't India. Way to ruin a talent show.

🤣 family show. good one. It DOES feel like its her show only. 😳🤢 WHO CARES. I stopped trusting and believing her after season 3 after the result  why just she didnt take a skippers postion if she wanted TO ONLY PRAISE FAISAL :\ 
and om in 2nd postion and rohan in 3rd 😳 they think we are blind 👎🏼 
we know who deserved to be in what position.
shika552 thumbnail
I hate geeta, she as always been biased towards Faisal. I'm happy tht he won but she makes it soo obvious tht she loves Faisal. When Faisal was introduced in grand finale, Geeta stood up, when Faisal performed she was smiling the entire time, & when Rohan or Saumya were performing, she wasn't even sitting there, & when they were announcing the winner, u could clearly tell tht she wanted Faisal to win!! She even cried when Faisal won!! I hate her, as a judge u r not suppose to do tht!! I hate Geeta ever since did season 2, when she chose teena over Amrita in mega audition!!
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Its not a crime to have a favorite, but when u sit on a judges chair, you keep your personal emotions and interests outside  and then you are a neutral being with only focus being right judgement.

geeta unfortunately never follows it. Never, ever, ever. And she always shows she is acting on emotion. errm, if you are that emotional, maybe you should not judge , period.

Faizal maybe a deserving winner maybe not, but it is very sure he was highly overrated by geeta and marzi, due to geeta's influence. I do not grudge faizal his winning, the kid has my best wishes. 
But SHAME SHAME SHAME on geeta.