List of Duas for Lailatul Qadr

hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just wanted to share this link with everyone. It's a long list of duas compiled by Dr. Farhat Hashmi (from AlHuda Institute): http://www.download.farhathashmi.com/dn/Portals/0/E-Library/books/Qurani-Masnoon-July-2010.pdf

This is a list of many Quranic duas with English and Urdu translations. So go ahead and ask Allah swt for all your needs. We have been asked to find Lailatul Qadr in the last 10 days of Ramadan and according to some ahadiths, in the odd nights in the last 10 days. We still have the 25th, 27th and 29th. SO JUST DO IT! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

51559 thumbnail
Thanks.. remember me in ur prayers
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing...along wid tv related topics we shud often have these type of posts too :)
Edited by Rabz_14 - 12 years ago
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing

A'isha RadiAllahu anha said, "I said, 'Messenger of Allah, if I know what night the Night of Power is, what do you think I should say during it?' He said, 'Say: [Allahumma innaka afuwwun tuhibbul afwa fafu annee] "O Allah, You are Pardoning and you love pardon, so pardon me."'" [Tirmidhi]
thanks <3 You all are always in my prayers!
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank You! 😊 I just wanted to add that I went to a khutba yesterday about Lailatul Qadr and I learnt that a person should pray every night of the last ten days because you do not know which day Laiatul Qadr falls on. It says in hadiths that Lailatul Qadr is supposed to fall on a odd day, for example if you count forward 21, 23, 25, 27, 29 but if you count backwards 30, 28, 26, 24, 22, 20 etc. It falls on the even days therefore you should pray every night, even and odd, because it is not necessary that you count forward. 😊